Ishowspeed Sold his soul

falcon1

falcon1

One and only GENETIC BEAST
99% percent of people will never reach 28 million subscribers on YouTube or receive tens of millions of daily views, especially at just 19 years old. This world is a scam, where you either perform humiliating ritual to kids on stream (like iShowmeat) and sell your soul…

or end up stuck in your basement with no prospects. rot in your basement jerking off I wasted 4 years jerking of fuck my life

Nothing else to say sell your soul or rot where’s the devil when u need him?

@TsarTsar444 @ryuken @_MVP_ @Gonthar @5.5psl

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj, try2beme, IAMNOTANINCEL and 11 others
Cry me mumbai sewers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, chudlite, maarda and 2 others
Or he is just funny and neurotypical and knows how the algorithm works instead of your boring ass sitting on that chair writing essays how a successful person sold his soul you loser

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, Elvisandreaa, AlbinoMaxxer and 9 others
Who is that? Never Heard of him

But normies are know to consume Trash Like pewdiepie and Mr beast

• +1
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC, Costcosuperstore, falcon1 and 1 other person
Please kys genuinely no one will miss your unoriginal content
Or he is just funny and neurotypical and knows how the algorithm works instead of your boring ass sitting on that chair writing essays how a successful person sold his soul you loser

:feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: gigell
99% percent of people will never reach 28 million subscribers on YouTube or receive tens of millions of daily views, especially at just 19 years old. This world is a scam, where you either perform humiliating ritual to kids on stream (like iShowmeat) and sell your soul…

or end up stuck in your basement with no prospects. rot in your basement jerking off I wasted 4 years jerking of fuck my life

Nothing else to say sell your soul or rot where’s the devil when u need him?

@TsarTsar444 @ryuken @_MVP_ @Gonthar @5.5psl
True

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
Your just a jealous mf

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
  • +1
No one blows up overnight with steady growth unless algorithm is designed to push u it’s just common sense how can anyone deny this
He might be actor like planned

• +1
Who is that? Never Heard of him

But normies are know to consume Trash Like pewdiepie and Mr beast
19 year old famous kid on the way to overcome mrbeast

He might be actor like planned
He is everything scripted in this world 8billion people in this world they select a few they can control and promote

• +1
1billion not 8
He is everything scripted in this world 8billion people in this world they select a few they can control and promote

anyone who has a peanut brain and sentient will know that this bug-eyed jester sold his soul. imagine how hard it is to get 100 k subs on yt, getting 28 million is improbable you need the right connections to get them

• +1
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC, IAMNOTANINCEL, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
anyone who has a peanut brain and sentient will know that this bug-eyed jester sold his soul. imagine how hard it is to get 100 k subs on yt, getting 28 million is improbable you need the right connections to get them

Fr tell these mf how hard it is to gain subs u have to be pushed by YouTube which in case means ur pushing a narrative aka selling your soul like like wasting people time and get paid for it that’s why it’s called enter - Tain - ment

You think he did some satanic ritual to get to where he is?

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and falcon1
Wherever population on earth they have to select a few people whom they can control
They dont select u just need follow universities all that stuff

Kurdistan doesnt exist

You think he did some satanic ritual to get to where he is?
Ofc bro it’s just a prerequisite he hangs around famous celeb which are known to do witchcraft and look at his ig followers u don’t gain that much unless ur pushed by the very satanic system
IMG 8402
IMG 8403

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus
yeah he sold his soul but in 30 years nobody will care about that when he have enough money for 1 generation in the future

They fake too if truthers didnt mentioned that trump attack was staged then they all are fake only jake the asshole are legit guy
Watch Russian vids as rv truth

Fr tell these mf how hard it is to gain subs u have to be pushed by YouTube which in case means ur pushing a narrative aka selling your soul like like wasting people time and get paid for it that’s why it’s called enter - Tain - ment
yes i actually talked to people who work directly in these industries lol one of my classmates is a music producer and he told me that staying independent is the move. he still worked with popular artists in a niche, but he has gotten record deals before and straight up rejected them lol.

even "indie artists" are not safe too. most of these indie artists and artists in general need to push some agenda to lure in the audience with frequencies and shit and they are backed by record labels. how are they pushed to the media and my spotify ads jfl? that's why i only listen to underground music with artists with like 2000 monthly listeners. or even 50. whether its selling sex, having unrealistic expectations on love, or killing everyone, music and entertainment is really just fucked up and will lead for the youth to get fucked up. it already existed in the past but its just a homogeneity and the spread of these values thats the problem

• +1
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC, IAMNOTANINCEL and falcon1
They fake too if truthers didnt mentioned that trump attack was staged then they all are fake only jake the asshole are legit guy
Don’t understand that trump shit was a billion percentage fake shooter was on The roof and lady screamed his name cmon

This guy is so embarrassing and his content is trash, I'll never understand how he managed to be SO successful

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Costcosuperstore and falcon1
Yes staged
Don’t understand that trump shit was a billion percentage fake shooter was on The roof and lady screamed his name cmon

yes i actually talked to people who work directly in these industries lol one of my classmates is a music producer and he told me that staying independent is the move. he still worked with popular artists in a niche, but he has gotten record deals before and straight up rejected them lol.

even "indie artists" are not safe too. most of these indie artists and artists in general need to push some agenda to lure in the audience with frequencies and shit and they are backed by record labels. how are they pushed to the media and my spotify ads jfl? that's why i only listen to underground music with artists with like 2000 monthly listeners. or even 50. whether its selling sex, having unrealistic expectations on love, or killing everyone, music and entertainment is really just fucked up and will lead for the youth to get fucked up
I’m trying to make music and develop as an artist but it’s obvious industry favours demonic rappers

• +1
Reactions: icetraebald
This guy is so embarrassing and his content is trash, I'll never understand how he managed to be SO successful
Simple he is being pushed I can’t barely stand a second of his content so cringey I can’t believe his followers didn’t die of awkwardness yet

I’m trying to make music and develop as an artist but it’s obvious industry favours demonic rappers
yea lol i was in the same boat as you i used to make beats but i stopped 6 months ago. even these rappers who preach god aren't safe too. look at this interview right here

Simple he is being pushed I can’t barely stand a second of his content so cringey I can’t believe his followers didn’t die of awkwardness yet
Same, when he starts barking it's so fucking cringe, only low iq teenagers find it amusing

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and falcon1
Yeah , he’s probably owned by Night inc which also work with MrBeast and Kai Cenat

It was all luck, I used to watch him before he got popular and it was people reposting his videos on TikTok that blew him up. Then his unique comedy and videos pushed him out further, all whilst more people were reposting his videos on TikTok giving him further exposure

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and IAMNOTANINCEL
jerking off is a problem because you think it is

yea lol i was in the same boat as you i used to make beats but i stopped 6 months ago. even these rappers who preach god aren't safe too. look at this interview right here

Lol same dude who doesn’t wana talk about satanist in music industry he 1 foot in I saw his vid he lying through his teeth

Lol same dude who doesn’t wana talk about satanist in music industry he 1 foot in I saw his vid he lying through his teeth
yea its honestly crazy there is a whole lot we don't know tho it's best to do our own thing

• +1

even "indie artists" are not safe too. most of these indie artists and artists in general need to push some agenda to lure in the audience with frequencies and shit and they are backed by record labels. how are they pushed to the media and my spotify ads jfl? that's why i only listen to underground music with artists with like 2000 monthly listeners. or even 50. whether its selling sex, having unrealistic expectations on love, or killing everyone, music and entertainment is really just fucked up and will lead for the youth to get fucked up. it already existed in the past but its just a homogeneity and the spread of these values thats the problem
An artist who left the scene said when is album is finished they invite warlocks to “bless” the album

• Woah
An artist who left the scene said when is album is finished they invite warlocks to “bless” the album
wtf warlocks? nah that's weird af

• +1

Seethe and cry

• +1
wtf warlocks? nah that's weird af
Many reoccurring theme I heard not only
From Him That they cast spells on the album before it’s released bro if u look at Gematria rappers don’t control album release date label controls it and they release it at demonic numerical dates

• JFL
Reactions: N1666 and The Grinch
Many reoccurring theme I heard not only
From Him That they cast spells on the album before it’s released bro if u look at Gematria rappers don’t control album release date label controls it and they release it at demonic numerical dates
yea i'm aware of gematria some of these dates are like halloween

• +1
Truth is music industry is so tight 100 thousands if not millions artist around The world what makes u think your gonna make it seriously there’s people out there sacrifice family,friends and everything that’s what they want control

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and icetraebald
yea i'm aware of gematria some of these dates are like halloween
Callmekinfolk did expose a lot of those death dates album are released interscope killed tons of artist is crazy

• +1
Me personally as an artist u have to always keep innovating to stay relevant lyrics aren’t enough now days u have to make music replay valuable also u have to Make listeners enchanted under a spell that they repeat the song over and over and build a consistent fan base on top of already develop one’s style flow and image

Last edited:
  • +1
He must be under the same corp as Mr beast and Kai cenat, they probably made him go to isreal and told a JB top hop on his dick then they recorded it to blackmail him

• +1
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC, ShowerMaxxing and falcon1
He must be under the same corp as Mr beast and Kai cenat, they probably made him go to isreal and told a JB top hop on his dick then they recorded it to blackmail him
Surprised u known how well it goes same
With Epstein being a mossad agent blackmailing elites

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA