Islam and Turkish nationalism are at direct odds with each-other.

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
For all the hatred that Turkistan niggas have for Arabs and for how much they make it clear that they are different than Arabs and their culture, the end game of Islam is Arabization and the cloning of Turkey into the Arab hellholes that they like setting themselves apart from. What will become of Turkey? Will they finally accept the Islam pill and identify as their hairy Arab sand monkey brethren or will they continue to be fence-sitters—awkwardly juggling between Islam and their nationalism?

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort and gr34ter
Jesus was Arab you dimwit.

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort and coispet
DON’T ENTERTAIN THIS BABOON’S THREAD

GIVE ME REP INSTEAD

brad pitt dance GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort and Eternal_
TURKCELS, YOU MUST CHOOSE:

RAKIJA OR ALLAH

You niggas need to get out of your head Islam has anything to do with the Arab race when they did fuck all for most of Islamic history.

It stopped mattering so much after Abbasid revolution which overthrew the Ummayads who were an Arab-centric empire but hated by Muslims even Arabs.

Just FYI many nationalists (Bengali, Pakistani, Bosniak, Somali see Islam as a defining aspect of their nationality). So it's not just Turkish nationalists....

But tbh I think nationalism is shirk anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort
Just FYI many nationalists (Bengali, Pakistani, Bosniak, Somali see Islam as a defining aspect of their nationality). So it's not just Turkish nationalists....

But tbh I think nationalism is shirk anyway.
You are literally proving my point. Wherever Islam touches, it removes a country's identity and implements the new metastatic cancer that is Islam as its new identity. Turks are wrestling with this very problem. This is the very point of my thread

You are literally proving my point. Wherever Islam touches, it removes a country's identity and implements the new metastatic cancer that is Islam as its new identity. Turks are wrestling with this very problem. This is the very point of my thread
Hahahaha try tell each of those nations Islam 'removed' their identity rather than give it a new lease of life. Even the most secular of right wing nationalists would admit religion plays a big role in their identity. Only left wing liberal fucktards relegate the role of religion.

Religion is not a race or nation. Islam just like Christianity is a universal religion.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Eternal_