Islam destroyed yet again

• JFL
Reactions: Eternal_
Eternal hellfire awaits. Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. He is the final judge, just as what Islam says.

Even the Quran says that Jesus is the final judge for humanity yet you brainless drones can’t put 2 and 2 together

✝️😇🙏🏻
where does it say that?

where does it say that?
Hadiths*. More specifically, in Sahih Muslim and Bukhari—the absolute highest grade and widely accepted Hadiths that are not up for debate/challenge. To not accept is to spit on your own religion and to spit on your final prophet.

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 3, Book 43, Hadith 656,

By Him in Whose Hands my soul is, surely (Jesus,) the son of Mary will soon descend amongst you and will judge mankind justly;

Hadiths*. More specifically, in Sahih Muslim and Bukhari—the absolute highest grade and widely accepted Hadiths that are not up for debate/challenge. To not accept is to spit on your own religion and to spit on your final prophet.

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 3, Book 43, Hadith 656,

By Him in Whose Hands my soul is, surely (Jesus,) the son of Mary will soon descend amongst you and will judge mankind justly;
Jesus (pbuh) is not god

• +1
Reactions: kebab
Jesus (pbuh) is not god
He is absolutely God. Get it through your head. I was an atheist for most of my life and have no bias whatsoever against Islam. I have literally objectively reviewed and considered it as a religion and there is no doubt in my mind that it is completely fraudulent.

Any reasonable person can guide themselves to the truth that Jesus is the divine messiah—God incarnate.

He is absolutely God. Get it through your head. I was an atheist for most of my life and have no bias whatsoever against Islam. I have literally objectively reviewed and considered it as a religion and there is no doubt in my mind that it is completely fraudulent.

Any reasonable person can guide themselves to the truth that Jesus is the divine messiah—God incarnate.
u absolutely hate islam stop lying and why should if jesus is allegedly god be a man to be killed? God is eternal and can't be killed

• +1
u absolutely hate islam stop lying and why should if jesus is allegedly god be a man to be killed? God is eternal and can't be killed
Of course I hate Islam. I am saying that I don’t have some conflict of interest in hating it. I don’t come from a religious family. I was an atheist most of my life. I first came across Islam from a blank slate and reviewed it objectively—it is fucking garbage.

God became a man to reveal Himself to us and also to relate to His creation. He not only lived for us, He also died for us and our collective sins. He not only died, but also rose and defeated death, further cementing His divine nature.

I would be very cautious of a religion that adamantly denies the idea of God revealing Himself in the flesh (Islam). You are nobody to put parameters on what God can and can’t do and you also would be a hypocrite to claim that your God is holy and loving but somehow is opposed to carnal revelation. That is an indifferent, unloving, distant, and cold God.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Bomp for Jesus ✝️😇🙏🏻

In the Quran and various Sahih Hadiths, Muhammed is very explicit in notifying his low IQ Muslim vermin followers that they are not guaranteed heaven in the afterlife. This illiterate pedophile tells his followers that they are all following him straight into hell.

Let’s take this verse—Ahqaf (46:9). The verse says:

“Say: ‘I am not something original among the messengers, nor do I know what will be done with me or with you. I only follow that which is revealed to me, and I am but a clear warner.’”

This is islams final prophet—pedophile muhammed being very clear that their final destination is eternal hellfire, and yet still millions of low IQs around the world enjoy being members of this cult.

The ONE AND ONLY religion that delineates salvation is Christianity. Jesus Christ, God incarnate, is the ONLY one who has made it clear that we are promised eternal life if we accept Him as Lord and Savior and follow His path.

JESUS IS LORD 🙏🏻✝️😇
It says he doesn't know what will be done with me or you

it doesn't say we are guaranteed hellfire.

Christcucky can't read? :soy:

also just cause a religion promises you salvation doesn't mean its true. wtf is this logic?
Let's say God revealed himself to everyone and really did promise to send everyone to hell... would that make the religion false?

and you give very low IQ vibes with the way you randomly insert lengthy love letters to Jesus lol.

• +1
It says he doesn't know what will be done with me or you

it doesn't say we are guaranteed hellfire.

Christcucky can't read? :soy:

also just cause a religion promises you salvation doesn't mean its true. wtf is this logic?
Let's say God revealed himself to everyone and really did promise to send everyone to hell... would that make the religion false?

and you give very low IQ vibes with the way you randomly insert lengthy love letters to Jesus lol.
Imbecile

The fact that your God of your shit religion does not guarantee you salvation means it’s the same as every other fraudulent belief system that came before it. From ancient Egyptian faith to the cancer that Islam—the fraudulent notion that you are judged upon your good works when you die is just that, fraudulent.

It automatically renders your shit religion the same as one of the thousands of the works-based garden variety religions. Just “be a good person and muh allah will see if you’re worthy”.

Eternal hellfire awaits all of you muslimcels. Prepare your anus.

Christianity is idolatry and basically paganism mixed with a bastardisation of Judaism whereas Islam is pure monotheism. Islam is much better than Christianity
Deflection at its finest