Islam is one of the few great gateways to a good wife easily,I made a great choice converting

yandex99

yandex99

Kraken
I am logically convinced of tawheed so I am a sufi muslim,I didn't convert for the women aspect as it's not worth following something you don't truly believe in,but getting a good muslim wife is so easy,and you can have sex with her whenever you want,she also is supposed to obey you.

Honestely,a virgin wife that's young and has good values sounds so much better than hookup culture,getting reformed hoes,empty sex with prositutes etc

I realized I want a truly conservative woman and you cannot find that with the watered down conservative women elsewhere except some fundementalisms in christianity and judaism,two revealed religions of old.

it's all a matter of what appeals to you personally but I think the mahram laws in islam make alot of sense in stopping fornication and debauchery,because a woman must have a mahram to travel a certain distance.

You can also have more than one virgin woman in islam compared to the revealed religions of old.

Respect is crucial in a healthy lasting relationship,and I could never respect a woman that isn't only mine.

I will be looking for a 18 year old bride from aden,yemen thru the mediumship of a shaykh as soon as I get my finances in order,a cashier said i looked nice yesterday,im certain a good amount of women would be happy to marry me there.

Dnr alhamdulilah mashallah my brother

• JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii and ShowerMaxxing
Meanwhile she wants to cheat with white Chad. Lol at men forcing women to be with them.

• +1
Reactions: walrusmaxx, Pale God and Deleted member 51465
jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21345, Deleted member 32410 and Milosz
Meanwhile she wants to cheat with white Chad. Lol at men forcing women to be with them.
yemeni women are a whole different thing your mind cannot fathom because you're used to whores.plus i look good and have had many arab women gush over me in high school literally.one arab girl wrote me a love letter.arab girls prefer chaddam anyways,i look like a chaddam with a beard.

• Love it
Reactions: Pikabro
yemeni women are a whole different thing your mind cannot fathom because you're used to whores.plus i look good and have had many arab women gush over me in high school literally.one arab girl wrote me a love letter.arab girls prefer chaddam anyways,i look like a chaddam with a beard.
They’re not different. They crush on good looking whites like any woman it’s just human nature. The only difference is they’re actually worth marrying for white men.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
They’re not different. They crush on good looking whites like any woman it’s just human nature. The only difference is they’re actually worth marrying for white men.
women prefer dark features,and i agree its best for you to become muslim for a good wife rather than the sluts you're gonna get with a independance mindset and only wanting a man that provides luxuries.

it's so over for kuffar(except orthodox jews).

islam is a incel religion
becoming muslim is the right wing edition of trooning out btw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Badg96Lover, Skywalker, optimisticzoomer and 4 others
Just goes from looks hypergamy to money hypergamy.

Geo maxxing to Japan is the best solution, something like 40% of their women are virgins accordingly to studies.

• Woah
Reactions: Skywalker
Just goes from looks hypergamy to money hypergamy.

Geo maxxing to Japan is the best solution, something like 40% of their women are virgins accordingly to studies.
geomaxing as a western muslim is even better,you might be able to afford 4 wives in some countries.

Sucks I cannot find my faith :fuk:

Sucks I cannot find my faith :fuk:
Do you agree to be perfect you must be the greatest and highest?if yes,how can there be multiple perfect gods?it is clear that if there would be multiple gods it would take away from their nobility and most powerful and sovereign aspect,they wouldn't be perfect.

but the argument for the absolute perfect God from degrees of perfection,is the most solid argument for God's existance,among others.

the hghest good so to speak..we also have the argument from mere existance,existance exists and is divided into 2,necessary and contigent or possible,if contigent existances had no necessary existance to ground them,there would be infinite regress of such,but a necessary being can only be unique because his essence is identical with his existance and thus he cant be composed of a peculiar and shared nature,but only the peculiar,and if there were others,he could have been another way or the divine nature could be another way and so it would be contigent and not necessary,this proves God exists and is unique(Tawheed).

Christ is king

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement
Christ is king
735155b4d305d33dd7ceccc6e32a9c94.jpg