Islam is so fucked up and it is actually insane how retarded people are

Another guy was rated at 14 i thought y'all made ratings for everyone
it's useless at this age lol just fix your diet and play sports and leave this forum you can come back for ratings after a few years your face isn't developed enough to be rated lol

• +1
Reactions: watah, They_are_all_whores and liberiangrimreaper
عايز اعرف تلبوتنشيل انا كده كده عيل متوحد و لسا واحد قايله كله شبه طيز السنجاب بس كده كده مش مهتم
أحس إن ربع المصريين تركوا الإسلام هسه، ههه

• +1
Reactions: watah, ryuken and They_are_all_whores
it's useless at this age lol just fix your diet and play sports and leave this forum you can come back for ratings after a few years your face isn't developed enough to be rated lol
nah 14 is the best age to start looksmaxxing, mirin tryna sabotage this murtadcel tho :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: They_are_all_whores and ryuken
nah 14 is the best age to start looksmaxxing, mirin tryna sabotage this murtadcel tho :ROFLMAO:
over if you started rotting from 14 your social skills will be probably fucked the only looksmaxxing he can do is to eat healthy and play sports

every time someone leaves islam they let the whole world know, they do it for attention and to be rebellious

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
OH NO!!! Another 14 year old who is probably a fed larping leaves Islam because he is a Mid LTN and he can't accept that his mother didn't buy him Mario Kart for his Nintendo!!!

WHAT WILL THE UMMAH DO NOW???!!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist, Timmy, ryuken and 2 others
بقولكم والله مصصصررررريييي

عمتا هو دي الي كل البنات بتقوله لي
you stupid nigger, i will hunt you irl im egyptian as well, say all the shit you said in front of my face ya 5awal ya metnak, over for u copecel

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken
She not only called other guys ass even when I gaver her this guy she said he was bald and that everybody was sub five
View attachment 3061770
And instead allowed a guys 4-5 year older than her in school to be her cursh it is like they all fantasize abt having relationshios with older guys
View attachment 3061769

i swear I ain't even one bit I more confused how retarded they are
its so over for both these guys, these guys will be nobodys crushes irl, if any girl tells you otherwise its just LARP

You mean Go outside in a another way

if I got a gf in the next 2 weeks I am never coming back except if I am giving advice maybe
it is not possible for you to get a gf, commit suicide and come back as chico

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer, ryuken, Timmy and 1 other person
The same niggas that bitch about hypergamy make fun of religion you deserve your inceldom :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Timmy, shia.jihadist, MaghrebGator and 1 other person
every time someone leaves islam they let the whole world know, they do it for attention and to be rebellious
nah tbh alot of them hide that shit

OH NO!!! Another 14 year old who is probably a fed larping leaves Islam because he is a Mid LTN and he can't accept that his mother didn't buy him Mario Kart for his Nintendo!!!

over for the ummah tbh

Like literally ik it is hard to not believe smth you have been taught your whole life by the media but I am 14 and already left this shit suck an incel religion no true muslim is slaying no true muslim is making money no true muslim is doing anything good it is a all cope religion made by pdf file with will sexaul fantasies because he has shizphroenia, epilepsy and kluver busy and every condition fucking linked to brain damage

Over for muslimcels
You leaving islam wont get you bitches if you’re ugly

niggas when you have to worship one God instead of 330 million or believing we just spawned in

"holy fricK!! how can you believe something so illogical!! without lies muzlaam dies brah!"

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, ryuken, LevantinePsycho and 1 other person

I like how this nigga is claiming the prophet was a pdf file, when he cones to .ORG OF ALL PLACES TO SAY THAT WHO HAVE 20-30 Y/OS WANTING TO FUCK ‘JBS’/KIDS

• JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫
niggas when you have to worship One God

"holy fricK!! how can you believe something so illogical!! without lies muzlaam dies brah!"

View attachment 3066610
Yeah bro, a necessity for reality thats uncreated and and an all powerful being that can exist in every single hypothetical world, therefore existing in our world makes NO SENSE AT ALL!! Only LOSERS believe in something so illogival

• +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist
Yea even I am hiding and steal pretending if you leave yiu lose your head
nah no ones doing shit to you,

i'm not an ex muslim but i did leave i wouldn't be scared for my life at all tbh, nothing will happen unless you go around blaspheming or some shit

• +1
Reactions: GlamourPursuer