Islam is such a lifefuel for an incel like me

S

sga59

Iron
1. You could be the ugliest person in the world and you should still worship Allah and do good deeds. It gives meaning and purpose to your life. Similarly, in Qur'an you're often told that Allah is extremely merciful and He loves those who repent from their sins. So neither being ugly nor being a sinner is a reason to give up on the literal purpose of life.

2. Related to first point, Islam wants you to internalize that worldly life is extremely fleeting and you should focus on pleasing your creator which will in the end only benefit you.

3. Allah will grant you paradise for your faith and good deeds even if they aren't enough to earn paradise, for Allah is merciful and generous. You must show some effort though. Don't care about consequences of your effort, you don't have to be the most succesful muslim to earn paradise. It's simply about effort and Allah loves it.

4. In paradise you'll have and experience whatever you like but let's focus on carnal desires rn. You'll be handsome and wholesome, extremely GL and NT man. You'll eat and drink whatever you like and your body won't produce shit, piss, bad smell. You'll have several wives that will love you. Your wives will have pleasant personalities, nice bodies and beautiful faces. They will be receptive, I.E. they won't reject you when you want to have sex with them. They will be more than happy, excited, eager to spend time with you whether it be sex, spending quality time or some autistic hobby.

I as a faithful muslim can't appreciate enough how big of a blessing it is to believe in Islam. I'd love all humanity but especially incels to convert to Islam and benefit from Allah's mercy, forgiving and rewards since I empathize with them easier.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21688, Michael Myers and SecularIslamist
Islam is feminist trash read siege

This is the case for every major faith

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and blackazure88
This is the case for every major faith

Yeah but Muslims in the west kowtow just as much

View attachment 2620382

It's basically inevitable for group raised in the west to not remain socially conservative. Hungary and Poland are still conservative
Idc about western Muslims. Only British Muslims are the most based. They've got a gay mosque and female imam in USA jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Michael Myers and Deleted member 21345
islam is cope dude

its not the truth

Allahu akbar☝️