islam is taking over germany

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
some kid i know ate his pork sandwich everyday in school. he was the minority in class, a lot of muslims. they complained and told the teacher and what does that bitch do? tell the poor kid to eat outside behind the door. now he has to eat his pork sandwich outside everyday

also we used to have xmas markets here in winter, ethnics complained and now many cities switched the names to "winter markets"

bonus: some kindergarten in hamburg forbid xmas trees because foreign kids felt offended

meanwhile some cities are decorating the streets for ramadan

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: N1666, aesthetic beauty, 5'7 zoomer and 29 others
4024953 Screenshot 20240219 184443 326

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61895
Lesgooo Nazi Germany would be very proud hahahahaha

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, aspiringexcel, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
What typa Muslims live in Germany to have to complain about xmas markets and some kid eating a pork sandwich. Some retarted shit fr

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666, sportsmogger, aspiringexcel and 2 others
What typa Muslims live in Germany to have to complain about xmas markets and some kid eating a pork sandwich. Some faggotry fr
people who know they can do whatever they want in this country when they play the racist card

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 60051 and 2 others
More liike Germanistan

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, aspiringexcel, Navnith and 5 others
4th reich will spread the one true religion inshaallah :love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and TsarTsar444
some kid i know ate his pork sandwich everyday in school. he was the minority in class, a lot of muslims. they complained and told the teacher and what does that bitch do? tell the poor kid to eat outside behind the door. now he has to eat his pork sandwich outside everyday

also we used to have xmas markets here in winter, ethnics complained and now many cities switched the names to "winter markets"

bonus: some kindergarten in hamburg forbid xmas trees because foreign kids felt offended

Good

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, sub5c3l and buflek
@yeeyeeslayer

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
Brutal letting immigrants take away ur culture type shit

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and buflek
Islam is good to control degenerate German women who fuck dogs

• +1
Reactions: SomaliMax, kebab, TUSSELEIF and 2 others
IMG 20240329 161054
White women are Muhammad only in 2024

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, SomaliMax, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
its time

IOyB

• +1
Reactions: Navnith, Deleted member 7580, mike21 and 1 other person
people who know they can do whatever they want in this country when they play the racist card
Btw Muslims actually shouldn't complain/dispute about other religions unless it directly negitively impacts the law of order, especially in an non Islamic Country, the things u aforementioned; xmas market and the pork sandwich situation are just some muslims being low iq havers. Only high iq Muslims like me know this fr fr

"You Have Your Own Religion and I Have Mine"​

(Qur'an 109:6)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, Lmao, flippasav and 4 others

muslims will call me a cuck but this makes me feel bad honestly

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and buflek
Germans should become muslims to assert dominance, uno reverse card type shit

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Germans should Bosniakmax tbh, thoughts on this akhi? @SecularIslamist
71GmTqGDrIL AC UF10001000 QL80

• Love it
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Guy in black sweatshirt has a peanut skull
Doesn't matter. European girls Will treat you like a deity if you come from North Africa

• So Sad
Reactions: Pikabro
Doesn't matter. European girls Will treat you like a deity if you come from North Africa
WHY COULDN'T I BE A FUCKING BROAD MOROCCAN MOGGER INSTEAD I AM SUBHUMAN KLINEFELTER NIGGER DOG FROM SUB SAHARAN JUNGLE :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I only care about my upcoming surgeries, nothing else matters anymore.

• JFL
Reactions: SomaliMax

this makes me feel uneasy, them telling the non muslim kid to eat pork outside, complaining about christmas it's so rude and sickening.

I understand why don't want us but it just makes me feel so bad cuz i'm a good respectful person who respects western culture but ppl will associate me with these parasites.

ib4 subhumans reply with 'SAAR I RESPECT WHITE PEOPLE SORRY SAAR' i just don't care atp i'm just saying how i feel

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, p0lishsubhuman, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
Aryan german stacies are fucking somalian BBC muslim jocks and afghan bvlls.

• +1
Reactions: SomaliMax
Moslems are a bit intolerant, innit

WILKOMMENSKULTUR :love::love::love:

• JFL
Reactions: standardcel

Good, that’s what cuckold germanics get

• JFL
Reactions: standardcel and sub5c3l

thats it from today onwards Im a white supremacist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles and buflek
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212, Xangsane and buflek
he was the minority in class, a lot of muslims. they complained
They are dumb tbh.

109:6 « For you is your religion, and for me is my religion. »

• +1
Reactions: ingram33, buflek and sub5c3l
Turn to Christ, Pedo mohhamed is burning in hell as we speak Kick all of em mazlims before too late

cant wait for the race war to begin

muslims will call me a cuck but this makes me feel bad honestly
Yes because they shouldn't be imposing their OWN culture in the new country

They should assimilate or at the very least respect German customs. And then they wonder why parties like the AFD become popular smh.

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, kebab and yeeyeeslayer

They should assimilate or at the very least respect German customs. And then they wonder why parties like the AFD become popular smh.
💯

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and Deleted member 60051
And what group of people are behind this?

• +1

Even if Muslims were humble and quiet they’d still be scapegoated and attacked by racists there’s no point in trying to be liked.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 60051
Even if Muslims were humble and quiet they’d still be scapegoated and attacked by racists there’s no point in trying to be liked.
Where is you descendency from?

They hate you more than they hate us
I'm shia and yes ik sunnis hate us more than u, but idc what those subhumans think anyways i don't like them no do i wanna be be liked by or associated with them

Last edited:
  • +1
You can try it if you wish
You notice that you are all slaves right? You can never break down the wall between you and the mega rich.
This is just a bad phase for whatever plan they have but it will eventually change

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
You notice that you are all slaves right? You can never break down the wall between you and the mega rich.
This is just a bad phase for whatever plan they have but it will eventually change
Water

Laav u hogaya germany 😍