Islam is the most subhuman religon I have ever seen

OU HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GAIN MY ATTENTION FROM DAY ONE

Crazy schizophrenic, the only thing i did here from day 1 is to feel sry for you.

Crazy schizophrenic, the only thing i did here from day 1 is to feel sry for you.
KEEP COPING SON, YOUR BEGGING FOR ATTENTION HERE FROM OTHERS YOU GAY DOG

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD

cried every time

What if I end up in hell for eternity. will my mom be eternally happy in heaven? or will she be like eh it was his own will to fuck up lol

Saw that only now, look..when we talk about eternity your existence don't even matter at the end of the day. let's say were putting a start point to eternity, you really think she would give a fuck about you after 100,000 years? who even are you. I don't believe in these things, but that's how i see it if it's true somehow or whatever. don't forget after this 100,000 years she still have eternity to go.

And heaven is heaven, maybe part of it is that you don't care about such things.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
Islam is literally thousands of years more modern than christianity. jfl believing that any ancient religion is superior

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
IF ONLY YOU KNEW ABOUT OUR RELIGION. TRUE "CHRISTIANS" BACK THEN WERE MUSLIMS AND FOLLOWING ISLAM. QURAN IS THE LAST HOLY BOOK OUT OF 4.

@inceletto
@balding17yomanletcel
What kind of a true believer converts? Those who converted were weak minded sheep, who never believed. They didn't want to pay a little more taxes, so they converted to Islam to make their earthly life a little easier. Tell me, if your god is real, why did he deal you so bad cards? You weren't blessed with the best looks, not with riches, not even with basic necessities like water. Meanwhile Europe has all that.
Look at Yemen, in just few years, hundreds of thousands have starved to death. They have quite wealthy neighbors, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Kuwait. Yet, they do nothing. Why is that? I KNOW FOR A FACT, that Europeans wouldn't let their brothers starve to death. If there'd be famine in Ukraine for example, everyone would step in and give aid. Shit, we give aid even to countries on the other side of the globe we have no obligation to help.

The only good thing is islamic retards are redpilled on treated women like shit

even this noorwooding white cuck fucked morrocan hijab whores, jfl if you think allah will stop islamic shitskins from getting cucked by BWC

source.gif

tenor.gif
Gaycel moment.

Meanwhile op is a currycel hindu whatamidoingwithmylyfe whose future wife dreams of white cock everyday while he baths in shit every morning

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
cumskin cope

Meanwhile op is a currycel hindu whatamidoingwithmylyfe whose future wife dreams of white cock everyday while he baths in shit every morning
dont call me a goddamn pajeet you pajeetstani

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
Are you retarded?

Just because people marry their cousins it means that Islam is bad or wrong?

Its not like Islam is advocating in any form marrying only cousins or something like that.

KEEP CRYING FOR THE LAST BASED RELIGION AND LITERALLY THE TRUTH.

• JFL
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
atheist degenerate simp no god but allah

• +1
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger
Are you retarded?

Just because people marry their cousins it means that Islam is bad or wrong?

Its not like Islam is advocating in any form marrying only cousins or something like that.

KEEP CRYING FOR THE LAST BASED RELIGION AND LITERALLY THE TRUTH.
low iq, 80% of muslims are inbred, making them mentally retarded lmao