Islam prediction was right !?

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Living like there's no tomorrow
The world is a test for us. Once we pass the test the rewart will be in the shape of paradise which is a lot more better than this world.. we will have no fear of death no pain no diseases no one will be poor.. no one will be ugly.. everyone will shine bright and will be beautiful and same heights..

In spirtuality we actually avoid our every single wish which make us close to the world. And we try to make our self as close to god as possible, because we will pass the test and that will be our reward and it will be for forever.. ☝️🙏

I can't write long pharagraphs, please watch this video if you can, and let me know if you have any doubt or question

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging and OOGABOOGA
No

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Can you move this to success?? @CopeAndRope, was mistakenly posted here, tnx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
JFL At this defeatist gigacope crap.
I will work hard to achieve my goals and make this world a better place til my last heartbeat.
No copes. Only dedication and a smart approach.

I will work hard
Only dedication
There's some truth to that to an extend, by smart i am assuming you mean screwing people over, so no. Take that for yourself. And why are you pessimist? You will never fulfill your spiritual self if you kill the hope, that little innocent angel who does everything to get shit done

There's some truth to that to an extend, by smart i am assuming you mean screwing people over, so no. Take that for yourself. And why are you pessimist? You will never fulfill your spiritual self if you kill the hope, that little innocent angel who does everything to get shit done
JFL. Why would i live to screw people over? Stupid mentality if someone has it. The world is screwed as fuck bro. That's why i'm lurking on this forum. We need to make the world better. Not with stupid copes but with actual solutions. My spiritual self lives in my spirit for helping others with the power i acquire.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
JFL. Why would i live to screw people over? Stupid mentality if someone has it. The world is screwed as fuck bro. That's why i'm lurking on this forum. We need to make the world better. Not with stupid copes but with actual solutions. My spiritual self lives in my spirit for helping others with the power i acquire.
Cope

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Boyo. This response has put me in utter dissapointment. You have ruined my day as my perception of you has abruptly changed due to such a low IQ response.
I'm not mirin.

Boyo. This response has put me in utter dissapointment. You have ruined my day as my perception of you has abruptly changed due to such a low IQ response.
I'm not mirin.
You won’t get far

The world is a test for us. Once we pass the test the rewart will be in the shape of paradise which is a lot more better than this world.. we will have no fear of death no pain no diseases no one will be poor.. no one will be ugly.. everyone will shine bright and will be beautiful and same heights..

In spirtuality we actually avoid our every single wish which make us close to the world. And we try to make our self as close to god as possible, because we will pass the test and that will be our reward and it will be for forever.. ☝🙏

I can't write long pharagraphs, please watch this video if you can, and let me know if you have any doubt or question

That's not how jenna works, what you will want in paradise is very different from what you will want here