Islamic civilizational structure

D

Deleted member 10913

Kraken
It has come to my attention that the Islamic faith and it's social laws and regulations isn't always appriciated. Everyone can have their disagreements, but to disagree/critisize something there must be a correct understanding of the matter. There are users that i won't name that uses the foulest language against Islam, the religious tenants, the clothing, etc.

The biggest argument against my faith and other abrahamic religions is that it must be a coping mechanism. The same argument can be used against people with hedonist views.

The tought of an eternal hellfire or the concept of afterlife where your actions and beliefs hold value is not something people want to be bothered with hence people don't find appeal in it.

furthermore a beliefsystem that helps you achieve your biological needs can't be classified as a cope in my opinion. In the reverse a belief system that denies your biological needs can be classified as a cope.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The goal of Islam is to preserve
1. The faith itself
2. life
3. wealth
4. The mind
5. Lineage
6. Honor

All the laws and regulations that westerners might not understand or seem draconian in their eyes are that are rational if these points are what you want to preserve.
The Islamic understanding of society is that it formed from bottem up, meaning that individuals form famillies and famillies form the society instead of the west that form their society around the individual.

People are just not built individual minded, the closest ones you find connection with are your relatives that look like you. So laws that preserve this kind of order are not ''barbaric'' but rational. Anything that disturbs a familly unit like adultry is met with the harshest punishments in our societies. Because there is no other way
You can't have an optimal functioning society if the familly units themselvers aren't functioning.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The wat our civilization is built instead of republicanism/greek democracy on the ethos that came forth with state of Medina. This is what guided the Ottomans, Seljuks and the empires before them.

Instead of ''revealing yourself'' ''showing yourself'' that is valued in today world our understanding emphisises on concealing yourself. Like wearing the veil and Burka or the clothing and behaivor laws that are for men it is something that conceals. The one that is superior is obviously an emphisises on concealing we as Muslims believe that this is a knowledge revealed by Allah to humanity.

In the reverse an emphisises on revealing/showing yourself could have only led to the state humanity is in now where looks is even more important in the society then it would be in normal conditions.Human merit, Marriage and the importance of religious institutions begin to fall appart as society sees no longer the value in a slogan like ''saving yourself for marriage'' instead the value is seen at people who look the best. Because what they reveal and show enforces an ideal to society that what you show brings you prestige. Nothing is more far from the truth. The ones that get prestige did gain it by their looks and not by what they where ''showing''

Critics use arguments like ''Islam is against equallity'' which is false. Islam simply tells that there is no absolute equallity. There will always be exceptions and looks seems to be the biggest of them all yet for the biggest inequallity everyone is treated equal in society because it emphisises
CONSEALLING.

People in burka's/headscarves are not living worse in comparisson to when they would ''reveal'' themselves. Once you are revealed every moment in your life will be judgement others place upon you. so the latter is actual the ideal. Showing yourself only to your husband or wife is justice itself. You don't bring yourself to exploitation or exploit the ones who are less fortunate.
Everything in our civilization is built upon or expanded upon Islamic principles.

From not using imagry but calligrahpy as a way expression to our sultans comming back in nighttime after winning a battle, so the could avoid unnececary ego boosts. You won't find any pictures of Allah or the prophets, no paintings nothing. The only valid way to express prophets was through calligraphy. which is in all essence the opposite of pictures/designing. The knowledge you find is something that is hidden and not revealling.

the same goes for the interior of our buildings, the coins of early sultans

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
- FINAL WORDS
In all abrahamic religions you will find in esscence the same what i described here. As Muslims we don't deny this. what we claim is that through time the other scriptures became corrupt when humans started to meddle and change the word of God. I strongly believe and argue that the final word of God is the Kuran el kerim. nothing more nothing less.

even in religion that are further away from the word of God you find that it is actually leading you back towards Islam

Confucian Korean women in veils.

Attachments

• 1609990636940.png
    1609990636940.png
    157.4 KB · Views: 109
  • 1609990705221.png
    1609990705221.png
    751.1 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lmao, buckchadley31, ThatDjangoWalk and 11 others
if I had a button that would install worldwide sharia upon pressing it I'd press it a million times

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x, Golgo13, lutte and 8 others
if I had a button that would install worldwide sharia upon pressing it I'd press it a million times
Have you actually read it?

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
Have you actually read it?
I know a lot about sharia, if you were referring to your post, I did not read more than the title and first sentence.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 10989, Atem Rah and 7 others
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ThatDjangoWalk, Deleted member 10987 and sytyl
It has come to my attention that the Islamic faith and it's social laws and regulations isn't always appriciated. Everyone can have their disagreements, but to disagree/critisize something there must be a correct understanding of the matter. There are users that i won't name that uses the foulest language against Islam, the religious tenants, the clothing, etc.

The biggest argument against my faith and other abrahamic religions is that it must be a coping mechanism. The same argument can be used against people with hedonist views.

The tought of an eternal hellfire or the concept of afterlife where your actions and beliefs hold value is not something people want to be bothered with hence people don't find appeal in it.

furthermore a beliefsystem that helps you achieve your biological needs can't be classified as a cope in my opinion. In the reverse a belief system that denies your biological needs can be classified as a cope.

1. The faith itself
2. life
3. wealth
4. The mind
5. Lineage
6. Honor

All the laws and regulations that westerners might not understand or seem draconian in their eyes are that are rational if these points are what you want to preserve.
The Islamic understanding of society is that it formed from bottem up, meaning that individuals form famillies and famillies form the society instead of the west that form their society around the individual.

People are just not built individual minded, the closest ones you find connection with are your relatives that look like you. So laws that preserve this kind of order are not ''barbaric'' but rational. Anything that disturbs a familly unit like adultry is met with the harshest punishments in our societies. Because there is no other way
You can't have an optimal functioning society if the familly units themselvers aren't functioning.
The wat our civilization is built instead of republicanism/greek democracy on the ethos that came forth with state of Medina. This is what guided the Ottomans, Seljuks and the empires before them.

Instead of ''revealing yourself'' ''showing yourself'' that is valued in today world our understanding emphisises on concealing yourself. Like wearing the veil and Burka or the clothing and behaivor laws that are for men it is something that conceals. The one that is superior is obviously an emphisises on concealing we as Muslims believe that this is a knowledge revealed by Allah to humanity.

In the reverse an emphisises on revealing/showing yourself could have only led to the state humanity is in now where looks is even more important in the society then it would be in normal conditions.Human merit, Marriage and the importance of religious institutions begin to fall appart as society sees no longer the value in a slogan like ''saving yourself for marriage'' instead the value is seen at people who look the best. Because what they reveal and show enforces an ideal to society that what you show brings you prestige. Nothing is more far from the truth. The ones that get prestige did gain it by their looks and not by what they where ''showing''

Critics use arguments like ''Islam is against equallity'' which is false. Islam simply tells that there is no absolute equallity. There will always be exceptions and looks seems to be the biggest of them all yet for the biggest inequallity everyone is treated equal in society because it emphisises
CONSEALLING.

People in burka's/headscarves are not living worse in comparisson to when they would ''reveal'' themselves. Once you are revealed every moment in your life will be judgement others place upon you. so the latter is actual the ideal. Showing yourself only to your husband or wife is justice itself. You don't bring yourself to exploitation or exploit the ones who are less fortunate.
Everything in our civilization is built upon or expanded upon Islamic principles.

From not using imagry but calligrahpy as a way expression to our sultans comming back in nighttime after winning a battle, so the could avoid unnececary ego boosts. You won't find any pictures of Allah or the prophets, no paintings nothing. The only valid way to express prophets was through calligraphy. which is in all essence the opposite of pictures/designing. The knowledge you find is something that is hidden and not revealling.
View attachment 915038View attachment 915046
View attachment 915043

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
- FINAL WORDS
In all abrahamic religions you will find in esscence the same what i described here. As Muslims we don't deny this. what we claim is that through time the other scriptures became corrupt when humans started to meddle and change the word of God. I strongly believe and argue that the final word of God is the Kuran el kerim. nothing more nothing less.

even in religion that are further away from the word of God you find that it is actually leading you back towards Islam

View attachment 915058View attachment 915059View attachment 915060View attachment 915061

Islam and classical Christianity are the only two faiths that understand the importance of family and the role of the father. The father is similar to the holy father allah. He is the provider. He can be callous, to strengthen his children. He provides his family with food. Protection, shelter. Like allah. Western culture has demonized this simple truth

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, Lihito, Deleted member 8853 and 2 others
Islam and classical Christianity are the only two faiths that understand the importance of family
I agree on this.

The father is similar to the holy father allah. He is the provider. He can be callous, to strengthen his children. He provides his family with food. Protection, shelter. Like allah.
Elaborate on this.
Western culture has demonized this simple truth
Are you christian yourself? What is the faith you hold?

1. The faith itself
2. life
3. wealth
4. The mind
5. Lineage
6. Honor

CONSEALLING.

View attachment 915038View attachment 915046
View attachment 915043

- FINAL WORDS

View attachment 915058View attachment 915059View attachment 915060View attachment 915061

Even Ancient Greek and Romans made their women wear veils
A Roman General divorced his wife because she went out showing her hair in public for exemple
It was Sulpicius Gallus in 166 BC
800px Bronze Statuette of a Veiled and Masked Dancer 1

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13 and Deleted member 10913
Islam and classical Christianity are the only two faiths that understand the importance of family and the role of the father. The father is similar to the holy father allah. He is the provider. He can be callous, to strengthen his children. He provides his family with food. Protection, shelter. Like allah. Western culture has demonized this simple truth
New Western culture
Old western culture was based

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 10913
Sulpicius Gallus
Interesting, i'll search up more about this guy. We have several words for honour. One of them is Namus. It comes from the greek word namos, that means honour in greek

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
New Western culture
Old western culture was based
Out of western culture i only respect the christian tradition. Keep in mind that west rome was degenerate, the east was Christian and survived miles longer

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Golgo13 and Deleted member 10987
Interesting, i'll search up more about this guy. We have several words for honour. One of them is Namus. It comes from the greek word namos, that means honour in greek
Where ?

Out of western culture i only respect the christian tradition. Keep in mind that west rome was degenerate, the east was Christian and survived miles longer
West Rome was not degenate at all apart from a few periods
In fact a lot of Roman/Greek tradition/laws looked a lot like Islam/Christianity

Rome stayed 1200 years
1600 if you count ERE
2100 if you count Byzantium

Last edited:
>women were expected to wear veils as a symbol of the husband's authority over his wife; a married woman who omitted the veil was seen as withdrawing herself from marriage. In 166 BC, consul Sulpicius Gallus divorced his wife because she had left the house unveiled, thus allowing all to see, as he said, what only he should see. Unmarried girls normally didn't veil their heads, but matrons did so to show their modesty and chastity, their pudicitia. Veils also protected women against the evil eye, it was thought.[9]

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13, infidel hunter and Deleted member 10913
West Rome was not degenate at all apart from a few periods
In fact a lot of Roman/Greek tradition/laws looked a lot like Islam/Christianity
Obviously every civilization in ancient times where more similair then how it is right now.
West rome was less christian then the east and you could see how diffrent social norms where in these empires. West rome collapsed because it was at the final stage of civilization. The germans and the tribes in balkan region took control for they where more millitary culture. East rome changed almost on civilizational lvl and became the Christian oriented state. They even where fit enough to fight sassanids on multiple occasions

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Obviously every civilization in ancient times where more similair then how it is right now.
West rome was less christian then the east and you could see how diffrent social norms where in these empires. West rome collapsed because it was at the final stage of civilization. The germans and the tribes in balkan region took control for they where more millitary culture. East rome changed their civilization and became the Christian. They even where fit enough to fight sassanids on multiple occasions
Rome became Christian but in 395 under theodosius
Both the West and East

And the Republic (507-29 BC) + Principate (29BC-284 AD) was one of the most important powers that ever existed

Every religion is a cope created to keep the masses in check.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Lihito, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 10696 and 2 others
Every religion is a cope
Great argument..

created to keep the masses in check.
Shouldn't there be checks? If not then you couldn't even have a society. Humans are social creatures tho and need to live together not alone like we find in bugs or other animals.

Western culture is anti civilisation and anti equality

• +1
Reactions: infidel hunter
Western culture is anti civilisation and anti equality
Logical fallacy. The west is a civilization and a culture can be for example french. The west is not a culture.
Clash of Civilizations mapn2

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and sytyl
Didn’t read

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
not a single word

Ok, that’s fine.

but don’t come and live in western countries then.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
Was gonna post dnrd, but it was actually pretty interesting.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and ThatDjangoWalk
Islam failed to industelized

• Hmm...
Great thread, congratulations op.

• +1
good

• +1