Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️ DEUS VULT ✝️
HOLY WAR NOW :woke:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: seethe, WeiWei and optimisticzoomer
Near where i live, there are open markets like this all the time. All run by 60 something white people btw.

This isnt destroying the UK, them refusing to have any kids is what is.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: seethe, murdah, callisto and 2 others
Looks like a market in tehran jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: Eternal_
The only way to cure cancer is to kill every single last one of them.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, WeiWei and Eternal_
We all breath the same oxygen
Let them disperse

• Hmm...
Reactions: Eternal_
Cringe video but they should be kicked out

• +1
Reactions: murdah, callisto and Eternal_
The only way to cure cancer is to kill every single last one of them.

There is nobody who hates Islam and islamists more than me but…mass executions isn’t what God would want of us to do..

I say forceful mass deportations for all women and children back to their homeland and then set up concentration camps for the Islamist men in order to make use of their vigor towards free labor.

There is nobody who hates Islam and islamists more than me but…mass executions isn’t what God would want of us to do..

I say forceful mass deportations for all women and children back to their homeland and then set up concentration camps for the Islamist men in order to make use of their vigor towards free labor.
God is letting this happen if you can’t tell
Christian’s need to repay their sins …

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Mass deportation of all muslim parasites from Europe back to where they came from. I've always hated Europe even tho my shithole doesn';t have any muslims thankfully. Look,. 3rd world retards need to be placed... in the 3rd world, OK? Islam isn't compatible with European values or the 1st world, modernity. Personally I'll probably just relocate to China not because of muslim parasites but because my life feels like shit on this stupid shithole of a continent. China is the future.

• +1
Reactions: seethe and Eternal_
Mass deportation of all muslim parasites from Europe back to where they came from. I've always hated Europe even tho my shithole doesn';t have any muslims thankfully. Look,. 3rd world retards need to be placed... in the 3rd world, OK? Islam isn't compatible with European values or the 1st world, modernity. Personally I'll probably just relocate to China not because of muslim parasites but because my life feels like shit on this stupid shithole of a continent. China is the future.
Muh China just next place the elite will parasite from

"Holy war now":lul::lul::lul: It's not like the average christcuck will do something
No individual person is going to do anything. No individual of any group ever does anything until a collective threshold gets reached

You are Han Chinese?

Cringe video but they should be kicked out
KKK meeting in this thread :lul: