Isn't all sex technically "exploitative"?

Deleted member 4612

Deleted member 4612

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
Exploitation is taking advantage of a person in a situation that is considered a "weakness".

Unless you're a gigachad/gigastacy, you're taking advantage of a person's inability to get gigachad/gigastacy.

Even if you are a gigachad, then if you fuck a foid who isn't gigastacy, you're exploiting an open, unregulated, sexual marketplace and fucking over males who have worse genetics than you.

Or, if you get a prostitute, you're taking advantage of the fact that they aren't giga loaded.

Or, if you bang someone much younger than you, you're taking advantage of someone who is less mature and has less life experience than you. (And this can apply if you're 40 and banging 20 year olds technically).

Or if you betabuxx, you're taking advantage of that person's financial status, etc.

So aren't all forms of sex technically exploitative? To me, people seem to just "turn a blind eye" to the exploitation that naturally occurs in the sexual world, and make up random restrictions on what qualifies as "exploitation".

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 3828 and 15 others
@fukmylyf thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf
Sure but this is the nature of more interaction than just sex. There’s always some kind of transfer of value in interaction

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 2403, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Celebrities also use their status and money to fuck anyone they want, hence there is always a "power imbalance", they sometimes even treat that person like shit and get away with it due to status and unconditional love from whoever they're fucking (mostly fans or deeply enamoured women who love how powerful they are)

yet no one gives a shit

People always talk about how older men can't fuck younger women due to having more money and status which can "exploit" young women, yet celebrities even young ones will have tons of status and money which they use to their advantage but no one cares because they're young

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 4612
If you were to go by this logic, everything in life could be seen as an exploitation

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Exploitation is taking advantage of a person in a situation that is considered a "weakness".

Unless you're a gigachad/gigastacy, you're taking advantage of a person's inability to get gigachad/gigastacy.

Even if you are a gigachad, then if you fuck a foid who isn't gigastacy, you're exploiting an open, unregulated, sexual marketplace and fucking over males who have worse genetics than you.

Or, if you get a prostitute, you're taking advantage of the fact that they aren't giga loaded.

Or, if you bang someone much younger than you, you're taking advantage of someone who is less mature and has less life experience than you. (And this can apply if you're 40 and banging 20 year olds technically).

Or if you betabuxx, you're taking advantage of that person's financial status, etc.

So aren't all forms of sex technically exploitative? To me, people seem to just "turn a blind eye" to the exploitation that naturally occurs in the sexual world, and make up random restrictions on what qualifies as "exploitation".
Humans have lived in tribal societies where one person ruled over the other making a monopoly on all goods using it to their advantage to get women and reproduce this is nothing new to either gender.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
How is a person having pleasurable sex being exploited in any way?!

Sex is not a transaction most of the time. Which is why most people having sex are doing it with a looksmatched partner where this is the case.

How is a person having pleasurable sex being exploited in any way?!

Sex is not a transaction most of the time. Which is why most people having sex are doing it with a looksmatched partner where this is the case.
do women actually enjoy sex with normies?

wouldn't women much prefer to have it with chad?

or, do men enjoy fucking fat women? wouldn't they much rather fuck a skinny woman?

do women actually enjoy sex with normies?

wouldn't women much prefer to have it with chad?

or, do men enjoy fucking fat women? wouldn't they much rather fuck a skinny woman?
Do ugly people find ugly people attractive? Or should they all just kill themselves already and stop this eternal suffering. Thats what i often wonder too.

In the end, having sex is always a choice, and therefore non exploitive. Many ugly men died as virgins in the past. Monks. A smaller amount of ugly women prob did aswell. Both of these groups didnt like the options they had because of their own low looks value, and they rejected sex all together as a consequence of that.

Or just treated it as a means of reproduction instead of pleasure. Like religion has always told to ugly peasants to see sex as..

In the end, having sex is always a choice, and therefore non exploitive.
no, exploitation does not mean were forced into the situation. it can be consensual

no, exploitation does not mean were forced into the situation. it can be consensual
In that case, exploitation is extremely common in all aspects of life. I dont see the shock factor or value in exploitation anymore if its so common.

Ive been exploited many many times for being young, poor, uneducated, inexperienced, reliant on my parents, and so on. Literally on a daily basis it affects my decision making and relationships.

Exploitation is just a part of life

• +1
In that case, exploitation is extremely common in all aspects of life. I dont see the shock factor or value in exploitation anymore if its so common.

Ive been exploited many many times for being young, poor, uneducated, inexperienced, reliant on my parents, and so on. Literally on a daily basis it affects my decision making and relationships.

Exploitation is just a part of life
bingo, thats what im getting at

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Humanity is a zero sum game. We exist to compete and kill each other like the stone ages except we use influence and modern weaponry to take each other out. No matter how much we pretend to be civilized deep down we all want to kill every competitor that breaths.

@personalityinkwell

• +1