isnt ashton kutchers role in two and a half men a bit dumb?

Deleted member 4438

Deleted member 4438

I will be with you from dusk till dawn.
Two and half man was originally about Charlie Sheen/Harper. An middle aged man who has a lot of sex with attractive woman.
Charlie is considered to be goodlooking, but not extreme goodlooking. He isnt tall either. He is goodlooking enough to be considered "fuckable" by woman, but not goodlooking enough to get free sex from high class woman.
He has to depend a lot of his wealth to get woman. His beach-house, cars, money and so on. He gives a lot of woman the illusion that they will benefit from his wealth if they sleep with him. He even fucks a lot of hookers, because he cant always get an stacy for free.

Charlie is considered to be rich, but not extreme rich. Its not even clear if he is millionaire, but it could be. Because all this factors, the show still stays somehow interesting.

On the other hand we have Ashton kutcher/waldon schmidt.
Waldon is an 6'2 1/2 sporty guy with an literal model face. Easily 6psl or higher. The girls jump on him.
Furthermore he is Billionaire. He has money with no end.

Being waldon is like starting a new game with lvl 99 already and max stats.
And what pisses me off the most, literal every character in the show tells him "you are goodlooking, rich, funny, why you dont have a girlfriend?"

What do you say? isnt his character dumb?

• +1
Reactions: Kade and Deleted member 4209
the guy cant act to save his life, literally one of the worst actors i've ever seen. plus the whole point of the show was charlies hedonism compared to alan's betabuxxing/loneliness, now we just have two lonely guys one of whom is inexplicably unable to get a gf despite being a billionaire.

• +1
Reactions: Kade
the guy cant act to save his life, literally one of the worst actors i've ever seen. plus the whole point of the show was charlies hedonism compared to alan's betabuxxing/loneliness, now we just have two lonely guys one of whom is inexplicably unable to get a gf despite being a billionaire.
yeah thats just dumb and stupid

This show died when the kike fired Chadlie Sheen.