Isnt chewing hard gum retarded ?

Autisticbrokeass2

Autisticbrokeass2

Professionnal Fumbler
It literally widens your face right ? Unless you have 5% bodyfat you'll look fatter with the development of those muscles no?

I tried it and it overtrained my massetters, resulting in me looking more fat, so i dont recommend it

• +1
Reactions: Kroker

I tried it and it overtrained my massetters, resulting in me looking more fat, so i dont recommend it
Yeah I did it for some days, at some point it made my jaw look sharper but then I noticed I also looked slightly fatter so I stopped

I'm not really fat but I have a fat face this shit annoys me

If you were a more masculine archetype meaning overall masculine features and look, and you noticed your lower third looked a little thin from the front profile and adding thickness would help, then masater gum would help. Otherwise I wouldn't recommend it, you chew enough when eating, especially if trying to put on muscle and eating whole foods when bulking and even lean bulking.

If you were a more masculine archetype meaning overall masculine features and look, and you noticed your lower third looked a little thin from the front profile and adding thickness would help, then masater gum would help. Otherwise I wouldn't recommend it, you chew enough when eating, especially if trying to put on muscle and eating whole foods when bulking and even lean bulking.
I'm masc but my face is pretty much round asf since I'm overweight rn

when i overchewed mastic gum my tooth like popped up or some weird shit and it aches

by no means do I think it'll make you look fat unless you use buccinators jfl and open mouth chewing is "said" to ccw rotate the maxilla overtime

by no means do I think it'll make you look fat unless you use buccinators jfl and open mouth chewing is "said" to ccw rotate the maxilla overtime
Rotate the maxilla... which is good or bad ?