Isn't it crazy that a person who uses roids and doesn't workout still gains more muslces than nattys?

Adonis

Adonis

Where is my fucking mannequin pilled
Mutliple studies have shown this.

How can nattys even cope with the fact thag a guy who juices but only jerks off and plays video games all day will mog him?
Its so brutal

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Vain786
80/20

• Hmm...
Reactions: Vain786
Mutliple studies have shown this.

How can nattys even cope with the fact thag a guy who juices but only jerks off and plays video games all day will mog him?
Its so brutal

• JFL
Reactions: WhiteGoodman and thereallegend
Nothing can fix dogshit hormonal profile

You live with the assumption more muscle = better, while in reality that’s just the male gaze playing tricks on your mind

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, exeight, ErbCel and 4 others
You live with the assumption more muscle = better, while in reality that’s just the male gaze playing tricks on your mind
A lean and muscular body is ideal
8vmg1zi4nz391

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, germanlooks and Vain786
The studies are bullshit. They measured LBM which includes water and glycogen. They didn't actually gain more muscle than the natty group.

The studies are bullshit. They measured LBM which includes water and glycogen. They didn't actually gain more muscle than the natty group.
This

Hell you can take mk677 and gain like 10lbs of water in week srs- Muh taking mk677 for 1 weeks and eating pizza causes more ‘lean body mass’ gain than 1 year natty gymceling g

theres no way a guy with test has more muscles than a natty that works out.. maybe if the test guy works a construction job or smtg