Isn't this better than balding?

Deleted member 12425

Deleted member 12425

Iron
I just read that my donor area can cover all of my front and crown areas, also these grafts are immune to DHT.
If so, why would I take fin then? For my side hair? Even if they fall I wouldn't give a fuck as long as I have top and front.

Your top and front hairs that aren't as resistant to dht will fall out and then you'll have hair plug look and look like a freak. You will also never achieve dense packed hair with one transplant so I hope your donor hairs are thick and dark or else you'll look like shit unless you do a second hair transplant.

Good luck.

Your top and front hairs that aren't as resistant to dht will fall out and then you'll have hair plug look and look like a freak. You will also never achieve dense packed hair with one transplant so I hope your donor hairs are thick and dark or else you'll look like shit unless you do a second hair transplant.

Good luck.
So, if I got a second HT that covers all of my crown and front (assuming I was norwwod 6 completely), would they fall too? Yeah the pattern will progress but what hair else will fall? if it is sides then it is literally ok to live without side hair. It's like a side cut.

You too