Surfsup
Give me the gun
- Joined
- Jul 25, 2024
- Posts
- 11,218
- Reputation
- 20,939
I literally don't go out cause I dislike humans
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
How do I cure this ?not good
Its not wrong thinking, just a sign of high iqHow do I cure this ?
go outHow do I cure this ?
Thank you jokerLife is pleasure
Continue doing this if it feels better
Nothing wrong with it
Life is pleasure
Continue doing this if it feels better
OP, don’t listen to these losers.Its not wrong thinking, just a sign of high iq
If you get depressed and anxious from being alone for a while you deserve itOP, don’t listen to these losers.
You need to start going outside ASAP! Isolation leads to depression and anxiety and also physical health problems as well.
I feel better when I'm aloneIf you get depressed and anxious from being alone for a while you deserve it
That feeling is temporary. As I said before, you need to start going outside.I feel better when I'm alone