Israel has reportedly bombed 7 cities in Iran

murdah

murdah

WWIII is inevitable

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lynxress, OldRooster and SecularIslamist
WW 3 won't happen, it would be a regional conflict which it already is. Also, caged at the city called Bandar because Bandar means monkey in Urdu.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tiku, Lynxress, nathan and 5 others
WW 3 won't happen, it would be a regional conflict which it already is. Also, caged at the city called Bandar because Bandar means monkey in Urdu.
why wont it happen?

tf does reportedly mean

Regional conflict unless burger boys get involved and Russia and China come to Iran's defence. Can be counted on unlike Iraq in 2003. Things could spiral from there, but like usual will be global proxy conflict - just a bigger scale than the civil war in Syria (where they couldn't even get rid of Assad).

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, Jason Voorhees and murdah
Reminder: Kurt Westergarrad's birthday is July 13th.
iu

eta: Live coverage

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: murdah
Only if burgerland doesn't send it's troops to the middle east. Things could escalate if it did. For now it's a proxy war.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and murdah
why wont it happen?
Because people have learned from the mistakes of WWI and WWII. WWIII will be avoided at all costs.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and murdah
Regional conflict unless burger boys get involved and Russia and China come to Iran's defence. Can be counted on unlike Iraq in 2003. Things could spiral from there, but like usual will be global proxy conflict - just a bigger scale than the civil war in Syria (where they couldn't even get rid of Assad).
It won't be a full-blown world war, thus calling it WWIII isn't accurate. Remember, Britain lost its empire, there wouldn't be any of the theaters that there used to be. I agree that it would just be limited to a global proxy conflict at worst or a regional conflict at best.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Yeah but this is the first serious attack israel is facing, the "palestinian threat" was always a meme lol
Iran has more offensive capabilities
And knowing israel, they would sacrifice every single western man that exists on this planet before being occupied by their enemies,
if they had the last say obviously, which THEY DO as in terms of controlling the literal us goverment, and which the us goverment controls the rest of nato countries, Shit is reaching a breaking point

Care level 0

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
Yeah but this is the first serious attack israel is facing, the "palestinian threat" was always a meme lol
And knowing israel, they would sacrifice every single western man that exists on this planet before being occupied by their enemies,
if they had the last say obviously, which THEY DO as in terms of controlling the literal us goverment, and which the us goverment controls the rest of nato countries, Shit is reaching a breaking point
Israel is just an extension of the US. They are the same. US is already involved and will have to get involved even more if this escalates further which it will. This isn’t even considering if china decides to move on taiwan now that us attention is elsewhere, and oh what about North Korea and South Korea, Russia and Ukraine? Etc etc. the parts and pieces are moving to a bigger and much worse conflict all across the globe.
It won't be a full-blown world war, thus calling it WWIII isn't accurate. Remember, Britain lost its empire, there wouldn't be any of the theaters that there used to be. I agree that it would just be limited to a global proxy conflict at worst or a regional conflict at best.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Dicklet3incher
Nothing ever happens

Israel is just an extension of the US. They are the same. US is already involved and will have to get involved even more if this escalates further which it will. This isn’t even considering if china decides to move on taiwan now that us attention is elsewhere, and oh what about North Korea and South Korea, Russia and Ukraine? Etc etc. the parts and pieces are moving to a bigger and much worse conflict all across the globe.
Bruh, the chinese are the real victors of the modern world

In all the 21th century, with all the other conflicts going on everywhere, china did absolutely nothing, but they financially
profited from everything regardless

>do nothing
>win

History will look to them as genius masterminds

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Yes, it's the largest drone attack in history (Iran's strike). To be honest, we can sit here and illustrate situations but at the end of the day, we should just see how these events will unfold. I always find it cringeworthy when people say "such and such will happen :soy:" and I'm like "lol nope."

"such and such will happen :soy:" and I'm like "lol nope."
Ukrainians would also, dissagree with you too:ROFLMAO:

There is always something that is happening all over the world, most people just dont care because they are not affected by it

But if israels is in serious danger, all hell would break lose and ww3 would actually be inevitable lol

Ukrainians would also, dissagree with you too:ROFLMAO:

There is always something that is happening all over the world, most people just dont care because they are not affected by it

But if israels is in serious danger, all hell would break lose and ww3 would actually be inevitable lol
My point was that WWIII won't happen, so what exactly does Ukraine and Russia have to do with this? If anything, this just proves my point that these things will stay limited to regional conflicts. Countries have learned from their mistakes and will avoid a world war.

:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: stop the war!!!!!!! why did they respond!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they were fine in the DOME!!! :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

This is an argument many people make; world war is now technically impossible because of nuclear deterrence which would be MAD (mutually assured destruction) for all sides involved.

Hence why cold war was just a bunch of proxy conflicts between US and USSR using their bots to counter each other (Vietnam, Afghanistan, Cuba etc).

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
My point was that WWIII won't happen, so what exactly does Ukraine and Russia have to do with this? If anything, this just proves my point that these things will stay limited to regional conflicts. Countries have learned from their mistakes and will avoid a world war.
You dont really get it do you?
what exactly does Ukraine and Russia have to do with this?
People, liked to virtue signal like crazy when that war broke out, not because they supported ukraine and loveeed ukrainians so much, but
because they hate putin because he is an " evil dictator"

this just proves my point that these things will stay limited to regional conflicts.
Not really, most people pretend to care about the russia/ukraine conflict, but the elites dont really care if poor young white men are dying left and right, things are different and more serious with ISRAEL, the jews would not let their homeland fall no matter what,
a scenario even if there was a nuclear apocalypse but israel would stand victorious, they would take it instantly

You are underastimating their influence over the us goverment, you would be surprised as to how bad it is

This is an argument many people make; world war is now technically impossible because of nuclear deterrence which would be MAD (mutually assured destruction) for all sides involved.

Hence why cold war was just a bunch of proxy conflicts between US and USSR using their bots to counter each other (Vietnam, Afghanistan, Cuba etc).
I want there to be a WWIII so we can have a nuclear world war and be blown to smithereens, wiped out of existence. Ahh... one can only dream.
You dont really get it do you?

People, liked to virtue signal like crazy when that war broke out, not because they supported ukraine and loveeed ukrainians so much, but
because they hate putin because he is an " evil dictator"

Not really, most people pretend to care about the russia/ukraine conflict, but the elites dont really care if poor young white men are dying left and right, things are different and more serious with ISRAEL, the jews would not let their homeland fall no matter what,
a scenario even if there was a nuclear apocalypse but israel would stand victorious, they would take it instantly

You are underastimating their influence over the us goverment, you would be surprised as to how bad it is
What are you even rambling about? I wasn't talking about politics, why are you making it about politics?

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist

{Over} Israel has reportedly bombed 7 cities in Iran (thread title)​

Im sorry if you think wars arent political
Jeez. Of course wars are politically-motivated, but that's not what I was addressing.