Israel is attacking iran tonight

i_love_roosters

i_love_roosters

Skype user
Happy Food GIF by Regal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: matt142, iloveboobs, PsychoH and 2 others
what’s new? I thought those third worlders were already blowing each others countries to shit lol

• +1
Reactions: BrainrottenZoomer, piec, matt142 and 5 others
in mumbai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: piec, iloveboobs, KevinDurder and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: SEAmaxxer and HighLtn
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, YUNGMAXXER and i_love_roosters
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: YUNGMAXXER, KevinDurder, tombradylover and 1 other person
if the Ayatollah is martyred tonight I'm flying to Lebanon and joining Hezbollah
"Martyred" :forcedsmile: What a fancy word for filling a bearded fatty with lead and shards

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
"Martyred" :forcedsmile: What a fancy word for filling a bearded fatty with lead and shards
mar·tyr
/ˈmärdər/

a person who is killed because of their religious or other beliefs.
"saints, martyrs, and witnesses to the faith"

mar·tyr
/ˈmärdər/

a person who is killed because of their religious or other beliefs.
"saints, martyrs, and witnesses to the faith"
Cope, just say smoked :forcedsmile:

• +1
In your dreams jew

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
@tombradylover @moredatesmorerapes @Shahnameh Persians need to call on their biggest friend to fight with the Jews. The russians

• JFL
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes, i_love_roosters and tombradylover
@tombradylover @moredatesmorerapes @Shahnameh Persians need to call on their biggest friend to fight with the Jews. The russians
Russia is besties with Saudi. They're just trolling them dessert monkeys and Iranians see them as friends :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
nah tbh regime needs to be destroyed at all costs I'm praying ayatollah dies tonight. Hopefully Israel and Iran both destroy each other without too many innocents dying (impossible tbh)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and i_love_roosters
They are desperate for the US to get involved but it wont because it doesnt have the capability to fight Russia and have a war in the middle east at the same time. Took them 20 years to beat a bunch of shitskins with 40 iqs and shit weapons in the middle east. Fighting Iran would be a disaster.

• Hmm...
Reactions: i_love_roosters
nah tbh regime needs to be destroyed at all costs I'm praying ayatollah dies tonight. Hopefully Israel and Iran both destroy each other without too many innocents dying (impossible tbh)
if the Ayatollah is martyred tonight I'm flying to Lebanon and joining Hezbollah
The duality of man. One is actually a Persian and the other is Indian. This adds to the irony

• JFL
The duality of man. One is actually a Persian and the other is Indian. This adds to the irony
because these nigers only care about islam and not the people being hurt and fucked over by the corrupt bastards running the shit. Nothing against Islam but niggas like this guy think that's all that should matter and is the end all be all when the people at the top are using it as a control tactic to fuck over the people. Low IQ as fuck

• +1
because these nigers only care about islam and not the people being hurt and fucked over by the corrupt bastards running the shit. Nothing against Islam but niggas like this guy think that's all that should matter and is the end all be all when the people at the top are using it as a control tactic to fuck over the people. Low IQ as fuck
Dnr tbh, keep dissing the regime tho :feelsyay:

• JFL
Thanks genius would have never guessed

• JFL
Nah bud dw, there are plenty of self hating iranjeets on here :forcedsmile:
nigga wtf are u on about. How is that self hating to be against a government that actually imprisons, murders and suppresses its people. I cant tell if ur trolling or geniunly being retarded. Fuck out of here with that bullshit

• JFL
please please please innocent people die so I can get sympathy pussy from libtard white girls
The Grinch Smiling GIF by The Good Films

• JFL
Reactions: ProBono, Jason Voorhees and tombradylover
  • JFL
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes
nigga wtf are u on about. How is that self hating to be against a government that actually imprisons, murders and suppresses its people. I cant tell if ur trolling or geniunly being retarded. Fuck out of here with that bullshit
Cope bud the people of Iran love the regime

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and tombradylover
I don't think they're gonna kill him tbh,

and even if they did it wouldn't change much
its a start but yea highly doubt they kill him and i doubt he's even in the country rn

• JFL
  • JFL
its a start but yea highly doubt they kill him and i doubt he's even in the country rn
Wym bud, he's in his homeland amongst his countrymen who love him

• JFL
Sultan Erdoğan 2025 🍛💩🛣🇵🇰❤️🇹🇷🐺🤘😎
btw what would you estimate the percentage of muslims in turkey (sunnis so not counting alevis or anything like that) of course

ofc on paper its 95% but we all know that's cap so what do you think it actually is

• +1
never gonna happen,

Iran doesn't want a full scale war with Israel they're not stupid

I always cage at sunni copers who view Erdogan as some kind of 'caliph of the muslims' 😂
I once blackpilled a muzzy Erdoğan supporter (🤘🐺🇹🇷 type nigga) telling him Erdoğan used to be secular and quite chill until the Turkish economy started going down so he became less liked so he pulled a 360 and entered his dark triad sultan arc to save his career. This nigga just stared at me an was like maybe you're right. It's so funny when they realize he's using them and doesn't gaf about islam

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
nah for the regime to be destroyed you need like a US lead international coalition, similar to what they did with Saddam/iraq,

you need like 2000 fighter jets from the US, UK, France, Saudi, UAE, Israel to just bomb the shit out of all the strategic targets, (military infrastructure, government buildings, power plants, water supply systems, banks)

you don't even need a ground invasion, if you do that the Iranian people will take care of the rest

• +1