Israel is attacking iran tonight

its a start but yea highly doubt they kill him and i doubt he's even in the country rn
he's probably hiding in some underground tunnel scared shitless 😂

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
any tips for snacks?

i want to watch fireworks tonight. what are some nice iranian or jewish snacks ?!

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters
btw what would you estimate the percentage of muslims in turkey (sunnis so not counting alevis or anything like that) of course

ofc on paper its 95% but we all know that's cap so what do you think it actually is

If you ask Turks about their religion 80% will say muslim.

Out of those 80% 60 can't even recide the shahada. 17% are the type that pray in Turkish and worship Atatürk and only 3% are proper muslim

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
I once blackpilled a muzzy Erdoğan supporter (🤘🐺🇹🇷 type nigga) telling him Erdoğan used to be secular and quite chill until the Turkish economy started going down so he became less liked so he pulled a 360 and entered his dark triad sultan arc to save his career. This nigga just stared at me an was like maybe you're right. It's so funny when they realize he's using them and doesn't gaf about islam
I doubt he's even really muslim,

turks are like the sunni equivalent of Iranians , they were historically the leaders of the sect and had the empire and spread their respective sect but in the modern day they're the people from that sect who care the least about islam 😂

• +1
any tips for snacks?

i want to watch fireworks tonight. what are some nice iranian or jewish snacks ?!
Here are some iranian dishes

@tombradylover what's your favorite one

Hq720 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and yeeyeeslayer
never gonna happen,

Iran doesn't want a full scale war with Israel they're not stupid
They are stupid and unhinged nothing would surprise me atp

thanks,

i am going with jkjdifkl;hdjlkf

looks tasty
Good choice, iranian food moggs Jewish. Jewish is just baby foreskins and adrenochrome

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and MoggerGaston
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover and i_love_roosters
@tombradylover another serious attachment fail above. Do some self harm now

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
  • So Sad
@tombradylover @moredatesmorerapes @Shahnameh Persians need to call on their biggest friend to fight with the Jews. The russians

Persians have taken over thr Jews before we will do it again

I once blackpilled a muzzy Erdoğan supporter (🤘🐺🇹🇷 type nigga) telling him Erdoğan used to be secular and quite chill until the Turkish economy started going down so he became less liked so he pulled a 360 and entered his dark triad sultan arc to save his career. This nigga just stared at me an was like maybe you're right. It's so funny when they realize he's using them and doesn't gaf about islam

Jewish groups literally awarded Erdogan the medal of Courage for his defence of Jews, early interviews with him you can see how pro america and israel he is

Its not even hard to find on youtube

• +1
Nothing ever happens