Reactions: Toth's thot, datboijj, chaddyboi66 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Bitch, chaddyboi66 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 7901 and goat2x
Why would u compare whites to jews they’re different races
Jews aren’t a race
European Jews are genetically European and white. Arab Jews are Arab, Ethiopian Jews are black, Chinese Jews are East Asian etc

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 9344, Uglybrazilian and 3 others
Jews aren’t a race
European Jews are genetically European and white. Arab Jews are Arab, Ethiopian Jews are black, Chinese Jews are East Asian etc
jews (ashkenazi)

are mixed race to be precise

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PYT and goat2x
To most people Ashkenazim look white
depends on the area i guess

go to a nordic country no one will say he is white

go to a negro ghetto everyone will say they are whiteboy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Deleted member 756
FUCKING KIKE DOGS

SHOULD BE GASSED AND COOKED IN OVENS AGAIN BUT FOR REAL THIS TIME LIKE THE VERMIN AND SWINE THEY ARE.

[ISPOILER]ATTENTION ALL INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES AND FEDERAL AUTHORITIES: THIS POST IS SERIOUS AND I AM A THREAT TO SOCIETY[/ISPOILER]

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 2095, Deleted member 12344 and 1 other person
depends on the area i guess

go to a nordic country no one will say he is white

go to a negro ghetto everyone will say they are whiteboy
It’s not rare to find Jews who look Nordic
But yeah you’re right
Incidentally the ancient Levantines probably were pretty white too. Jesus was probably Italian or Greek looking not Arab
69AF63BF 7A13 401B BB33 54FB007A714A

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Uglybrazilian and goat2x
But yeah you’re right
Incidentally the ancient Levantines probably were pretty white too. Jesus was probably Italian or Greek looking not Arab
View attachment 1134240
yeah ive seen a study which said the inhabitants in that area were ancient roman look alike

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
@ItsNotADream

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7901
yeah ive seen a study which said the inhabitants in that area were ancient roman look alike
It’s not even that rare to see Palestinians who look white. Remember the whole region is now mixed but before it was pretty white. Actual Arabs from Arabia look Indian

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and chaddyboi66
But yeah you’re right
View attachment 1134240
Careful when talking about Christ bro, he looked like this
Greek orthodox icon of Jesus Christ Pantocrator (23) of Sinai, encaustic  icon – orthodoxmonasteryicons.com

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, datboijj, goat2x and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, chaddyboi66 and goat2x
This map is wrong in so many historical ways, first the British Palestinian mandate was both Israel and Jordan
Palestine didn't even exist as a nation until the six days war, it was part of Jordan (which is Palestine) and part of Egypt (Gaza strip)

They lost it all in wars THEY STARTED

This map is wrong in so many historical ways, first the British Palestinian mandate was both Israel and Jordan
Palestine didn't even exist as a nation until the six days war, it was part of Jordan (which is Palestine) and part of Egypt (Gaza strip)

They lost it all in wars THEY STARTED
I see no future for israel tbh you cant stop rage of arabs and persians and usa will isolate them like in 10 years

I don't think a two-state solution is viable anymore

That will lead othee countries to use nukes too
and that matter how? the whole point is that israel wouldn't let herself go down alone, they would take their enemies with them and that's pretty natural, I expect every country to do the same. you don't think china / us / eu would just go ER because the middle east finished that make zero sense.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344
and that matter how? the whole point is that israel wouldn't let herself go down alone, they would take their enemies with them and that's pretty natural, I expect every country to do the same. you don't think china / us / eu would just go ER because the middle east finished that make zero sense.
Yeah u are right but i think there is still no future for israel end of sionism is near world would be fucked up in 50 years tbh

Yeah u are right but i think there is still no future for israel end of sionism is near world would be fucked up in 50 years tbh
They can (technically) destroy the whole world, i don't see how they would fall alone. it's either all of the middle east or nothing. that's the name of the game because of nukes. if something new would be invented that would change the game, i think they would get it pretty fast, it's not winnable, right now were watching a useless fighting, people die for nothing.

• +1
That will lead othee countries to use nukes too
Funny thing tho, you made me think of the idea that if the arabs would go ER they wouldn't just attack israel but also the US because they have nothing to lose, this is it, it's over. maybe even revenge some other countries that stand with israel like germany or something in that nature, now that's a crazy possibility that could cause some serious problems outside the middle east.

• +1
Funny thing tho, you made me think of the idea that if the arabs would go ER they wouldn't just attack israel but also the US because they have nothing to lose, this is it, it's over. maybe even revenge some other countries that stand with israel like germany or something in that nature, now that's a crazy possibility that could cause some serious problems outside the middle east.
Yeah man when society will understand this shit is fucked up ? Jews caused all the wars even maybe ww1 and ww2 and they would probably cause ww3 now jfl.

Yeah man when society will understand this shit is fucked up ? Jews caused all the wars even maybe ww1 and ww2 and they would probably cause ww3 now jfl.
Germany caused both wars (lol?) and the last scenario is literally arabs going ER, put the zionist glasses down for a second and think about it logically. but even if we don't agree on the definitions, the end result would be the same.

• +1
There is conspiracy theories about jews causing both world wars and they have some legit arguements probably they didnt caused ww1 but they stabbed germany in the back with versailles this is what make hitler jewpilled. Btw even ludendorff and hindeburg accepted stab in the back thing and they were literally supreme leader of germany at that time. Ludendorff tried making a coup with hitler in 1924 so we can say germany lost ww1 because jews(i am still not sure tho) and in ww2 Hitlees goal was basically destroying communism he wouldnt bother with west except alcass region because he was againist overseas colonies so no need to destroy british. But hitler showed middle finger to international bankers(lets be honest banker=jew) too so because of that france and england attacked germany in the name of helping poland so jews probably caused ww2. And we all know they caused war on teror even they didnt do 9/11 they are primary benefiter of war on teror because they get rid all of the baathist arabs except syria.
Germany caused both wars (lol?) and the last scenario is literally arabs going ER, put the zionist glasses down for a second and think about it logically. but even if we don't agree on the definitions, the end result would be the same.

Last edited:
the fucking jews dominated and mogged palestine already
View attachment 1134210

palestine should get an ally or sum shit they are literally getting wrecked

this isnt even a "war" or "conflict" its bullying
I don't know the beef between this two I just know my drip israel

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
the fucking jews dominated and mogged palestine already
View attachment 1134210

palestine should get an ally or sum shit they are literally getting wrecked

this isnt even a "war" or "conflict" its bullying
As much as people hate to admit it but Israel could wake up tommorow and purge out all the remaining Palestinians and they wouldnt even stand a chance.
Palestine is the remains of an eternally abused kutta.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10107 and goat2x
Its a literal massacre, not a war
Palestines are just desert people fighting against one of the most well trained and well equiped armies of the world

Jews are psycopaths

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2095, Deleted member 10107 and goat2x
ashkenazis are khazar rape babies and like to identify as "white" depending on the circumstances to best benefit themselves. so, to please them, they are not and will never be white

• +1
Reactions: goat2x