Israel vs Palestine might be the most cucked conflict in history

Beastimmung

Beastimmung

Misanthropic Flâneur
Both parties are just trying to portray themself as the weak, oppressed party.

"muhhh children are dying" "muhh open air prison" "muhh we are so oppressed by colonizers"

"muhh hundreds of years of prosecution" "muhh antisemtism" "muhh everyone hates us"
Sad Monsters Inc GIF by filmeditor

Fucking cucks, why would I support a cause cause its weak, pathetic and desperate.

Literally the entire online discourse around this conflict is from a left wing perspective, the weakest and most oppressed party in a conflict always being right, even from supposed ultra right wingers like Fuentes (instead a retarted zoomer, if you watch him kys)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shade91, maximizer24, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
its media warfare idiot.

the war as whole is very complicated.

Just nuke the whole Middle East atp tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
its media warfare idiot.

the war as whole is very complicated.
Both argue from a victim mentality.

Only Hamas and some orthodox jewish faction is probably different.

Both argue from a victim mentality.

Only Hamas and some orthodox jewish faction is probably different.
jews play the victim to justify their actions. its their old trick. idk why some people still buy it its insane.

even before this war they were trying to ethnically cleanse the population in gaza and west bank by lowering the quality.

jews play the victim to justify their actions. its their old trick. idk why people still buy it its insane.
It only works in the modern leftist Zeitgeist. It never used to work until recently.
even before this war they were trying to ethnically cleanse the population in gaza and west bank by lowering the quality.
Would do the same if I were in the same position.

I support Palestine, Israel has zero benefits to anyone.

It only works in the modern leftist Zeitgeist. It never used to work until recently.
it actually works for the right winger. retards who watch ben shapiro.
Would do the same if I were in the same position.
but as a result militias form,iran funds them and they destabalize and reduce the life quality in israel. more than half million jews left israel.

I support Palestine, Israel has zero benefits to anyone.
Yeah, cause the advanced civilization of Palestine has reaped the world so many benefits

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAnomaly and murdah
The Edomite so called Jews have been playing the victim for centuries. The Caucasians/Israelites have kicked these parasites out of our Nations over 100 times for the last 2,000 years. Unfortunately, the Edomites have cucked the Israelites into believing the Edomites are the chosen people of GOD instead of the seed of the devil aka synagogue of Satan as Jesus states in the book of revelation and St John.

Edomites kicked out over 100 times

Jews are the Edomites aka synagogue of Satan according to the Jews themselves and the bible