Israel will be victorious

I remember vividly how Sand niggers raped each other in excess during the Syrian war, you probably weren’t born yet back then so you don’t know. So if they’re willing to do that to each other—what do you think they will do to Jews?
Bro if you are claiming shit you better come with facts. I remember when Israel was not even a state, when they came begging for refuge in Palestine and the good hearted people let them in, treated them like their own. But Ofcourse Zionist people got that greedy dna, they were not satisfied so they became the biggest terrorist organization since the nazis. Ironic cause you would think people who went through such shit would know how it feels. But you will not remember cause you were not born back then.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 25534, Deleted member 32285 and 1 other person
Bro if you are claiming shit you better come with facts. I remember when Israel was not even a state, when they came begging for refuge in Palestine and the good hearted people let them in, treated them like their own. But Ofcourse Zionist people got that greedy dna, they were not satisfied so they became the biggest terrorist organization since the nazis. Ironic cause you would think people who went through such shit would know how it feels. But you will not remember cause you were not born back then.
Jews deserve everythin that earth has to offer as we are Gods chosen people

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
Jews deserve everythin that earth has to offer as we are Gods chosen people
“O Children of Israel! Remember My Favour which I bestowed upon you, and fulfil (your obligations to) My Covenant (with you) so that I fulfil (My Obligations to) your covenant (with Me), and fear none but Me.” (Quran 2:40)

“So, because of their breach of their covenant, We cursed them and made their hearts grow hard. They change the words from their (right) places and have abandoned a good part of the Message that was sent to them...” (Quran 5:13)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32285
“O Children of Israel! Remember My Favour which I bestowed upon you, and fulfil (your obligations to) My Covenant (with you) so that I fulfil (My Obligations to) your covenant (with Me), and fear none but Me.” (Quran 2:40)

“So, because of their breach of their covenant, We cursed them and made their hearts grow hard. They change the words from their (right) places and have abandoned a good part of the Message that was sent to them...” (Quran 5:13)
Quran was written by Jews and islam is controlled opposition

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: .*my*. and emeraldglass
I remember vividly how Sand niggers raped each other in excess during the Syrian war, you probably weren’t born yet back then so you don’t know. So if they’re willing to do that to each other—what do you think they will do to Jews?
Cope, they were nofapping for T boost for war.

• JFL
I know that @Manchild and @SecularIslamist are orgasming in their panties right now to the thought of sand niggers raping Israeli women, but just keep in mind that Israeli bad boys will send your kinds to the caves that y’all came from within the week.

🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱
nah as a muslim (shia) i don't support hamas killing/raping innocent jewish women and children and indiscriminantly bombing civilians if they want to fight and reclaim their land they should do it ethically

Bani Israel have a right to these lands. Even the Quran says so

You’re literally sand nigger yourself dude

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and .*my*.
You’re literally sand nigger yourself dude
I call sand niggers those who are part of the ignorant crowd, which is most.

Not all arabs are sandniggers, just like not all blacks are niggers.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
I call sand niggers those who are part of the ignorant crowd, which is most.

Not all arabs are sandniggers, just like not all blacks are niggers.
I Thank Allah everyday I’m not Arab or Türk or Jew what primitive people

Blacks whites and the Chinese are the only humans capable of civilization

• +1

I’m half white I thank God for that too.

Gave me at least half a brain.

>blacks
>civilization
JFL this forum is actually cucked negl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32285 and .*my*.
nah as a muslim (shia) i don't support hamas killing/raping innocent jewish women and children and indiscriminantly bombing civilians if they want to fight and reclaim their land they should do it ethically
>innocent
>Jewish
Lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass and Supreme
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and .*my*.
  • JFL
Im tired of this shit. Israel can have their own country. Im okay with that but Im not okay with them destryoing Palestinians homes and building settlement there. This why west are morally really fucking hypocrites. Shit like this is why Hamas exit in first place.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 32285 and emeraldglass
I know that @Manchild and @SecularIslamist are orgasming in their panties right now to the thought of sand niggers raping Israeli women, but just keep in mind that Israeli bad boys will send your kinds to the caves that y’all came from within the week.

🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱
Shitskins will get blown up from the face of the earth

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32285

🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱
Not happening son

• JFL
Does Kanye actually support Israel or Palestine?

• JFL
Tanks are already on their way to Gaza. Are you looking at twitter?
If Israel nukes Gaza strip or the other side of Palestine then:

Think about it… The radiation will flow to their homeland and cause destruction//damage to their own country.

• JFL
If Israel nukes Gaza strip or the other side of Palestine

Think about it… The radiation will flow to their homeland and cause destruction//damage to their own country.
I said tanks you idiot

• JFL
Reactions: flippasav
Jews should have no mercy for these monkeys. Palestinian women, children, men, everyone should pay for this heinous attack

• Woah