Israeli Jews are already settling into Gaza :))..they cleared up the place ,now moving onto the beaches of Gaza,and building settlements and hotels...

Look at all the negative attention/backlash that Israel is receiving for what they are doing now
If jews (and muslims) get their way by turning europe into a sub 90 IQ muslim continent, there will no longer be anything to hold jews back from Palestine-ing every country in the world.
Whites are the only people getting in the way of Israel massacering every civilian in Gaza
If muslims continue destroying whites homeland, they're in for a hard ol time from the Jews once their use as a pawn is up
If europe turns muslims israel will fall

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Brutal for sandnigs ngl. If no one intervenes they are done, MBS will probably sign (((normalization))) agreements regardless of what happens after the war is done

I'm not 100% sure the JewSA could reasonably allow that to happen ngl. It would be an easy victory for Biden with American sandnigs and zoomers if he stopped it
A lot of Israelis are basically MENA since they lived there for centuries.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
oy vey

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
The left have always been anti Israel . Nobody was suprised by that. The left belive all the lies about Israel
Perhaps it's wishful thinking, but could it be that we will see Zionists having less control over our media and political sector going forward?

youtube.com/watch?v=c6xQp9UccNo

the left supports whoever and whatever the mainstream doesn't like. they're contrarian but without the iq or principles to be consistent in their belief like based radical rightists. they support policies that negatively affect them, but because it's couched in anti capitalist/right wing rhetoric to trigger their abused dog pavlovian conditioning, they take it up the ass and enjoy it

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
they're moving in JFL :ROFLMAO:

Long live the Jewish state of Israel, death to everyone who wants to fight it. (Coming from a Muslim)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and TheAnomaly
ALWAYS aspire to BE like the Jews buddy boyos, smart and rich, and NOT like people who live in 1500 :feelsez:
this!!
i used to cope with hating them but then i started mirin them, i started envying them.

Whites are the only people getting in the way of Israel massacering every civilian in Gaza
Fuck you mean nigga whites are the ones GREENLIGHTING the massacre jfl, without white countries supporting Israel they wouldn’t be able to massacre shit

Ik you don’t care but im just correcting ur statement here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back