Israeli MMA fighter signs rockets with the monkeys who backed hamas

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess

@Makhachev you mirin? your name is there too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ResilientGoyim, HeightPilledum and Deleted member 23239
Laughing at people in comments saying that this israeli guy wouldnt have a chance in a cage fight with those chechens/dagis. As if it makes a man to sniff each other asshole in octagon
this man is at war, defending his land and cumshot chimaev is hiding in kadyrov basement

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: flippasav, Trilogy, HeightPilledum and 3 others
Laughing at people in comments saying that this israeli guy wouldnt have a chance in a cage fight with those chechens/dagis. As if it makes a man to sniff each other asshole in octagon
this man is at war, defending his land and cumshot chimaev is hiding in kadyrov basement
What would say Chimaev’s IQ is? He is one of the dumbest UFC fighters that I’ve ever seen. Dumber than Khabib likely

@emeraldglass
Hiding behind missiles, but the situation would be quite different in a one-on-one unarmed encounter. IDF soldiers are known for avoiding close combat, leaning on technology or their superior firepower.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31329, GuyFromSingapore, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 1 other person
Hiding behind missiles, but the situation would be quite different in a one-on-one unarmed encounter. IDF soldiers are known for avoiding close combat, leaning on technology or their superior firepower.
They’re already in Gaza and kicking your boys’ asses

• Ugh..
Reactions: flippasav and GuyFromSingapore
What would say Chimaev’s IQ is? He is one of the dumbest UFC fighters that I’ve ever seen. Dumber than Khabib likely
u can’t be an elite fighter with low iq retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and .*my*.
Oh you absolutely can. Khabib lived in America since 2012 and still can’t speak English
he can + it’s not easy to learn a new language at 30 + he speaks 4 languages + he has other things to focus on like being the p4p best fighter in the world

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and .*my*.
he can + it’s not easy to learn a new language at 30 + he speaks 4 languages + he has other things to focus on like being the p4p best fighter in the world
He was 24 when he came to America. Stop making excuses. He’s dumb as a box of condoms.

They’re already in Gaza and kicking your boys’ asses
Indeed, that's my point. They tend to target those who are unarmed, and even then, they complain when facing resistance, while the Palestinians endure bombings and continue their struggle. If the IDF were up against Iranian forces, they wouldn't dare to engage in urban warfare and would rely on missiles or drones even more.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav and GuyFromSingapore
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .*my*. and emeraldglass
He was 24 when he came to America. Stop making excuses. He’s dumb as a box of condoms.
You think this guy went to school to learn English? He stayed there for training camps and returned to Dagestan staying there the remainder the year. Fighting was all he cared for.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and .*my*.
Indeed, that's my point. They tend to target those who are unarmed, and even then, they complain when facing resistance, while the Palestinians endure bombings and continue their struggle. If the IDF were up against Iranian forces, they wouldn't dare to engage in urban warfare and would rely on missiles or drones even more.
they aren’t good in sports and have terrible genetics due to inbreeding and racemixing at the same time

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and emeraldglass
You think this guy went to school to learn English? He stayed there for training camps and returned to Dagestan staying there the remainder the year. Fighting was all he cared for.
Yet there are hundreds of exceptional ufc fighter who learned English late in life and can actually speak it unlike this Neanderthal

Death to Pissrael ~ me a staunch Hindu

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass and .*my*.
Yet there are hundreds of exceptional ufc fighter who learned English late in life and can actually speak it unlike this Neanderthal
Many UFC fighters who came from other countries only learned basic English. Now, think about a person in the remote mountains of Russia with no English exposure whatsoever. Learning the language would be a challenge for anyone, including yourself.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Many UFC fighters who came from other countries only learned basic English. Now, think about a person in the remote mountains of Russia with no English exposure whatsoever. Learning the language would be a challenge for anyone, including yourself.
I had 0 English exposure as someone from a third world country and I learned it at 16 in a couple of years.

That’s just an excuse. He lacks cognitive abilities. Plus that nigger is retired in the US; he has plenty of time.

• JFL
I had 0 English exposure as someone from a third world country and I learned it at 16 in a couple of years.

That’s just an excuse. He lacks cognitive abilities. Plus that nigger is retired in the US; he has plenty of time.
yea u also an autistic incel rotting on .org
not an undefeated ufc champion

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.

That's because you attended school, while he worked and spent less than three months a year in the country. Where did you originally come from?

• JFL
That's because you attended school, while he worked and spent less than three months a year in the country. Where did you originally come from?
I dropped out in 4th grade.

I want to pursue an education now at 23 though but all these years I only relied on self education.

I dropped out at 4th grade.

I want to pursue an education now at 23 though but all these years I only relied on self education.
What’s your background, ethnicity?

• JFL
Most Arab countries have a literacy rate of 75%. I don’t think so.

Y’all are just dumb.
arabs and persians had both great civilizations and inventions while europeans were shitting on the street

before they were divided/destroyed from within

• JFL
  • JFL
Syria is lost aswell when the greater Israel plan unfolds.

• JFL
Syria is lost aswell when the greater Israel plan unfolds.
It was lost from the beginning, judging how half the population keep voting for that blood thirsty president

Average IQ is 80 so 5-10% of the population have a human IQ. I was blessed enough to be in that 5-10%
i don't believe that tbh
the map also shows 65iq in some countries 80 is already borderline handicapped

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .*my*. and emeraldglass
It was lost from the beginning, judging how half the population keep voting for that blood thirsty president
He is Alouite nothing to do with Islam. And the elections are rigged.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and .*my*.
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .*my*. and st.hamudi but 6‘5
He is Alouite nothing to do with Islam. And the elections are rigged.
They are, but millions of people still love him and vote for him. Syrians are retarded unfortunately

i don't believe that tbh
the map also shows 65iq in some countries 80 is already borderline handicapped
Correct. The average Syrian is borderline handicapped, considering that 2 out of 10 people can’t even read.

• JFL
  • JFL