isreal and iran tensions increasing

Hardrada

Hardrada

Worship Nature
@BigJimsWornOutTires @Lefty Rankin what will happend?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: futureashtray and BigJimsWornOutTires
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico, PrinceLuenLeoncur, albe.ORG and 2 others
The tensions of me and someone's mother (OP) are also increasing...

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: albe.ORG, Autismcel, Roquefort and 1 other person
It's bullshit. Trust me, if it was real, Iran would've fucked their shit to pieces. Toy drones? Are you shitting me? They even admitted to sending duds. Who the fuck responds after a few of their great soldiers are killed with duds?

But what I found more intriguing was how Russia needs people to believe this is very real between the two tatoonie kingdoms. That's VERY interesting.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: futureashtray, fuxkdakikez and arab_chink
It's bullshit. Trust me, if it was real, Iran would've fucked their shit to pieces. Toy drones? Are you shitting me? They even admitted to sending duds. Who the fuck responds after a few of their great soldiers are killed with duds?

But what I found more intriguing was how Russia needs people to believe this is very real between the two tatoonie kingdoms. That's VERY interesting.
what does duds and tatoonie mean

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, fuxkdakikez and BigJimsWornOutTires

SO THE STOCK MARKET DROPPED BECAUSE OF STUPID PROPAGANDA !!!!!

• Love it
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Surprisingly accurate analysis by you
What do you mean? Russia said it will defend Iran. I doubt it will be military unless both China and then take the step at the same time if they need it

• +1
what does duds and tatoonie mean
duds:

tatoonie:

Tat

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada
SO THE STOCK MARKET DROPPED BECAUSE OF STUPID PROPAGANDA !!!!!
Yes

Iran warned everyone days in advance and specified, and in fact they attacked when the most important markets were closed. They didn't want to escalate at all.

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf, BigJimsWornOutTires, arab_chink and 1 other person
Surprisingly accurate analysis by you

What do you mean? Russia said it will defend Iran. I doubt it will be military unless both China and then take the step at the same time if they need it
Russia needs everyone to believe this is how real wars operate. They called Iran's move a brilliant war strategy. Let the enemy know when you strike and send toy drones and broken missiles. That'll teach them to never fuck with you again.

Yes

Iran warned everyone days in advance and specified, and in fact they attacked when the most important markets were closed. They didn't want to escalate at all.
Thats stupid atleast try to save my calls bro

Russia needs everyone to believe this is how real wars operate. They called Iran's move a brilliant war strategy. Let the enemy know when you strike and send toy drones and broken missiles. That'll teach them to never fuck with you again.
Why would they need that though? They are destroying the Ukranian army

• Hmm...
so will ww3 happen and will israel vs iran escalate
When China makes its move. We're all waiting.

Lost so much because of that bullshit
I noticed the aftermath. I also noticed Trump's stock drop as that was anticipated to happen the day mainstream media promoted his scam to the nation. Even CNN, the so-called nemesis helped him sell his doomed stocks. Right now, $26.40. Brutal. CNN even suggested it would peak at $100. Wow. These people are sick in their heads with too much power and influence.

• So Sad
Reactions: arab_chink
When China makes its move. We're all waiting.

I noticed the aftermath. I also noticed Trump's stock drop as that was anticipated to happen the day mainstream media promoted his scam to the nation. Even CNN, the so-called nemesis helped him sell his doomed stocks. Right now, $26.40. Brutal. CNN even suggested it would peak at $100. Wow. These people are sick in their heads with too much power and influence.
Yea thats the main theme of the stock market, dont trust the higher power since theyre the puppet masters. Best thing to do is either camoflauge with the rich or learn to steal from the algorithm. YOU HAVENT HEARD THIS FROM ME!!!!:feelsshh: :feelsshh::feelsshh::feelsshh:

• +1
Reactions: futureashtray and BigJimsWornOutTires
Why would they need that though? They are destroying the Ukranian army
It's what the Russian government told RT. Of course, that's not even close to brilliant but completely retarded. So either they're being sarcastic about it and know it's a sham, or they too see their people as complete morons. But why? No idea.

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
Yea thats the main theme of the stock market, dont trust the higher power since theyre the puppet masters. Best thing to do is either camoflauge with the rich or learn to steal from the algorithm. YOU HAVENT HEARD THIS FROM ME!!!!:feelsshh: :feelsshh::feelsshh::feelsshh:
Don't get greedy is my suggestion. But I don't mess with it. I know others who do. They play the ticks. A little at a time. But that too, like gambling with a system at blackjack can crash. But at least you don't lose a lot.

• +1
“i don’t keep up with the news”

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Hardrada
Don't get greedy is my suggestion. But I don't mess with it. I know others who do. They play the ticks. A little at a time. But that too, like gambling with a system at blackjack can crash. But at least you don't lose a lot.
why doesn’t Iran just drop a whole nuke on them? Don’t they have nukes?

• +1
Its like they have a system built, the thing is once you find out how it works, your a guaranteed millionaire or more. We the people think that most rich people are billionaires but are actually more than that. Theres alot of billionaires that hide there name and fortune just so they can control the evil. Doctors dont make the much compared to the economy but we are spoon fed what we think is enough but actually isnt. The world is corrupted, best thing we can do is live our lives figuring out the hole of the prison.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and futureashtray
Because it's not real. Now that I think about what happened to the stock market, @arab_chink , Iran and Israel may have scammed the world. They finally found common ground—Money.

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: arab_chink and futureashtray
Its like they have a system built, the thing is once you find out how it works, your a guaranteed millionaire or more. We the people think that most rich people are billionaires but are actually more than that. Theres alot of billionaires that hide there name and fortune just so they can control the evil. Doctors dont make the much compared to the economy but we are spoon fed what we think is enough but actually isnt. The world is corrupted, best thing we can do is live our lives figuring out the hole of the prison.
Big money is not for everyone. Some people get so desperate that they lose everything, they lose their life or even freedom.

Isn't that right, Sam Done?

Sbf GIF by GIPHY News

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: futureashtray and arab_chink
Because it's not real. Now that I think about what happened to the stock market, @arab_chink , Iran and Israel may have scammed the world. They finally found common ground—Money.
Big money is not for everyone. Some people get so desperate that they lose everything, they lose their life or even freedom.

Isn't that right, Sam Done?

Sbf GIF by GIPHY News
The US government will never be indebt since they made the stock market to steal from the poor and give to the rich. Also top insiders have a private market that is used to control the stocks. Learn from the algorithm and break free to try to learn about the real world!

Suppose Iran's toy drones and duds were used to determine vulnerabilities in Israel's defense system, right? Then we know that already. They know we would know that. They would know we anticipated the possible scenario. Therefore, Israel changes their defense system. That's what Iran would do. So you see, that makes no sense whatsoever. Why else would they send toy drones and duds into Israel's defense system? For the show, of course! And why the show? It makes it look good. Thus, Iran's bullshitting the Muslims. Iran doesn't want any war with us. They'll lose their 13-year-old wives and our rainbow soldiers will spread the rainbow in their nation among their people. Ugh. We will also increase the age of consent to 21, just to be dickheads about it. Ouch. And as a bonus, we take their oil after we install the puppets. Of course, Russia must get involved. Hmm, will be difficult to do with that Ukraine shit going on.

Meanwhile, China watches and wonders, "What are these wacky kids up to now?"

You, China! We're gonna getcha!

The US government will never be indebt since they made the stock market to steal from the poor and give to the rich. Also top insiders have a private market that is used to control the stocks. Learn from the algorithm and break free to try to learn about the real world!View attachment 2865107
I never read that guy's Industrial Revolution manifesto, but I heard about it! I also heard he was in their clique. The same group is believed to be behind 9-11, according to paranoid conspiracies.

• +1
jews vs. muslims, win win situation

• +1
jews vs. muslims, win win situation
But the west is on the side of Europeans. And Russia and China is against Europe.

So it's Jews and Western Europe versus Arabs, Russians and the Chinese.

Suppose Iran's toy drones and duds were used to determine vulnerabilities in Israel's defense system, right? Then we know that already. They know we would know that. They would know we anticipated the possible scenario. Therefore, Israel changes their defense system. That's what Iran would do. So you see, that makes no sense whatsoever. Why else would they send toy drones and duds into Israel's defense system? For the show, of course! And why the show? It makes it look good. Thus, Iran's bullshitting the Muslims. Iran doesn't want any war with us. They'll lose their 13-year-old wives and our rainbow soldiers will spread the rainbow in their nation among their people. Ugh. We will also increase the age of consent to 21, just to be dickheads about it. Ouch. And as a bonus, we take their oil after we install the puppets. Of course, Russia must get involved. Hmm, will be difficult to do with that Ukraine shit going on.

Meanwhile, China watches and wonders, "What are these wacky kids up to now?"

You, China! We're gonna getcha!

something confuses me tho.

why would Saudi Arabia defend Israel and provide intelligence?

these are Muslim states. why would they back stab Iran?

• +1
I never read that guy's Industrial Revolution manifesto, but I heard about it! I also heard he was in their clique. The same group is believed to be behind 9-11, according to paranoid conspiracies.
I guess he was taking about the environment was a controlled by the govt and that it was deemed as normal when it was not. Like 5g towers, vegatable oil, etc. crazy is that i think the reason he killed people was to get on the news just so he can spread the word.

• +1
Don't care. Someone give me Israeli wife saar

Maybe nothing for a long time. Meaning Israel might keep getting attacked by different nations that hate them, and they'll attack back. Maybe it will be unending conflict for a good while.

Two very powerful nations will get together eventually and try to destroy Israel. They'll each attack using nuclear weapons, and God Himself will stop the attack

• +1
Reactions: futureashtray
But the west is on the side of Europeans. And Russia and China is against Europe.

So it's Jews and Western Europe versus Arabs, Russians and the Chinese.
i havent heard that china has taken a side yet

something confuses me tho.

why would Saudi Arabia defend Israel and provide intelligence?

these are Muslim states. why would they back stab Iran?
Business partners. Same for Iran. But the word on the Muslim wire, Iran is the only one that can stop Israel's seizure of the Palestinian land. And why do they need that land? Greedy rich fucks. Gaza has some sweet scrumptious beachfront property. We're talking billions upon billions of potential shekels to be made. And Gaza alone, including the West Bank, yikes! They can turn that into a paradise for the filthy rich. So of course, Iran's wealthy whores are in on it! But they wouldn't want the Muslims to learn this because they'll make themselves a target. Ouch. Rich Iranians have to look over their back and wonder, "Is today the day I die? Is today the day I lose my 13-year-old wife?" Ah, yes, so Israel tossed them a lifeline and said, "Send toy drones and broken missiles into our defense system and you'll look good to the retarded Muslim community."

Maybe nothing for a long time. Meaning Israel might keep getting attacked by different nations that hate them, and they'll attack back. Maybe it will be unending conflict for a good while.

Two very powerful nations will get together eventually and try to destroy Israel. They'll each attack using nuclear weapons, and God Himself will stop the attack
Israel's conflict is convenient for US military installments adjacent to China's BRI. The same was true for Ukraine. There are good reasons why India told China to go fuck themselves when the CCP wanted to run their militarized Belt and Road initiative through their land. India's intelligence knows what that really is. Our intelligence told them so.

Eventually, we will install the US military in India along China's border, preferably, north, closer to their BRI. China knows this. That's why I'm confident all hell breaks loose way before then. China's pride when hurt can lead to tantrums—massive stomping of millions of feet.

• +1
Reactions: futureashtray and Lefty Rankin
i dunno i just thought china and russia where together.
nope, at least not officially, would be too risky for china to side with russia, it still needs west

nope, at least not officially, would be too risky for china to side with russia, it still needs west
so china just not gonna get involved if a ww happens?

so china just not gonna get involved if a ww happens?
that middle east conflict is most likely not going to escalate to next ww and china doesnt benefit from having a proxy war in middle east so i dont think china is going to get involved in that war, not in any major way at least