ye

@BigJimsWornOutTires @Lefty Rankin

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin and BigJimsWornOutTires
and again in the 2020s.

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
cuz it was about the time the jewish media began spewing nigger culture all over

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, datboijj, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
yep it was nigger culture. i remmeber in the late 90s early 200s everyone was sagging their pants like a bunch of niggers

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj, panjeet currycel and Hardrada
It was the style at the time.

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
I have no idea. I don't remember. Back in the '80s/'90s, the opposite, though.

Baggy pants originated in prison with the femboy hookers, thus bitches. When he's available for faggot sex, he'll wear his pants baggy while teasing the inmates with a peak of his boxers and butt crack. They called them Bitches On the Clock, thus BOC.

Well, as you can imagine, Hollywood was the first to discover this practice. They liked it! They liked it so much they encouraged rappers to model the new fashion trend. The rest became history.

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada
I have no idea. I don't remember. Back in the '80s/'90s, the opposite, though.

Baggy pants originated in prison with the femboy hookers, thus bitches. When he's available for faggot sex, he'll wear his pants baggy while teasing the inmates with a peak of his boxers and butt crack. They called them Bitches On the Clock, thus BOC.

Well, as you can imagine, Hollywood was the first to discover this practice. They liked it! They liked it so much they encouraged rappers to model the new fashion trend. The rest became history.
Why do ppl follow fashion trends? I've always just worn what's comfy

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
ye

@BigJimsWornOutTires @Lefty Rankin
It was a thing left over from the late 90's. Jnco Jeans were very popular in the late 90's. About $50 - $70 a pair, which was a lot then. I had like 5 pairs in elementary school.

That's just the way things were. Huge pants like those went out of style as soon as 2000 hit, but jeans that were too straight and tight were just still seen as nerdy up until I graduated high school in 2006 and beyond.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Why do ppl follow fashion trends? I've always just worn what's comfy
The sheep need virtual signals if not, they'll tear one another apart.

It was a thing left over from the late 90's. Jnco Jeans were very popular in the late 90's. About $50 - $70 a pair, which was a lot then. I had like 5 pairs in elementary school.

That's just the way things were. Huge pants like those went out of style as soon as 2000 hit, but jeans that were too straight and tight were just still seen as nerdy up until I graduated high school in 2006 and beyond.
I remember now and know what he's talking about. I used to sell the A&F and wore them myself during the beginning of this millennium.

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
im baggy jeans maxxing and wearing overall baggy clothes im really into streetwear and designers. balenciaga also makes really big clothes right now like a balenci S fits like a normal XL

Society wasn't as sexually liberated.

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj