It annoys me when users say water wet to "girl immediately gives up pussy to psl 8 guy"

apocalypse

apocalypse

Like yeah I get it women enjoy getting fucked by gigachad. But consider the extent to how easy it is for Chad. If it takes a normie 3 dates to fuck, then maybe it takes Chad just 1 date? No it's even easier than that. Maybe just 30min of jestermaxx before inviting her to his room? No, not even that much. All it takes it literally "face up ass down" on Tinder. This is brutal. Similary, throughout your life you are constantly told that girls are not visual and "getting in her head" with personality is much more important. Again, maybe you'd think "Fair enough, I guess Chad has to do a little bit less "personality work" and can offload some of it to his good looks.". But again, no, he doesn't need to do any of it. Looks takes cares of everything. This is brutal.

In summary, yes, Chad has an easy time with women, but normie vs Chad is not Toyota vs Ferrari. It's not even a horse carriage vs Formula 1. It's more like a snail vs supersonic jet. This is brutal and doesn't deserve to be water wetted.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Wallenberg, weeblord, Yashchandra and 22 others
In summary, yes, Chad has an easy time with women, but normie vs Chad is not Toyota vs Ferrari. It's not even a horse carriage vs Formula 1. It's more like a snail vs supersonic jet. This is brutal and doesn't deserve to be water wetted.

cope it’s more like Asian cock vs Black cock

• JFL
Reactions: Moggable, Alt Number 3, Chadeep and 3 others
normie doesnt get sex ever without LTR unless they are HTN. Subhumans get nothing even if thye take girls on dates lol

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thegoat, GetShrekt, fogdart and 1 other person
cope it’s quark vs galaxy
Fucking kek you had it as proton vs galaxy and edited because proton wasn't small enough :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
Fucking kek you had it as proton vs galaxy and edited because proton wasn't small enough :lul:

I edited it to something smaller than a quark

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: apocalypse
2749091_2747179_1644951651400.png

water liquid

Like yeah I get it women enjoy getting fucked by gigachad. But consider the extent to how easy it is for Chad. If it takes a normie 3 dates to fuck, then maybe it takes Chad just 1 date? No it's even easier than that. Maybe just 30min of jestermaxx before inviting her to his room? No, not even that much. All it takes it literally "face up ass down" on Tinder. This is brutal. Similary, throughout your life you are constantly told that girls are not visual and "getting in her head" with personality is much more important. Again, maybe you'd think "Fair enough, I guess Chad has to do a little bit less "personality work" and can offload some of it to his good looks.". But again, no, he doesn't need to do any of it. Looks takes cares of everything. This is brutal.

Chad has it easy if he wants to fuck women way below his looksmatch - for women on his looks level, it is much harder. If you mog the girl by 2 - 3 points, it's always easy to fuck her, which is no achievement if you ask me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15556 and the BULL
Chad has it easy if he wants to fuck women way below his looksmatch - for women on his looks level, it is much harder. If you mog the girl by 2 - 3 points, it's always easy to fuck her, which is no achievement if you ask me.
i can't respect a chad who fucks average beckies. they need to jestermaxx for 7 psl stacy

• +1
Reactions: dar, EverythingMattersCel, turkproducer and 1 other person
laughing-laugh.gif

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and Hades
i can't respect a chad who fucks average beckies. they need to jestermaxx for 7 psl stacy
that's what most users here fail to understand - they see average Beckies flirting with Chads in "tinder experiments" and think chad gets the same treatment with all women. Of course, women in the 4 - 6/10 range will easily fuck Chad because it's a new experience for them, but for 7+ women, chad needs to try way harder and may need status/money to impress some of them. Even as a HTN, I play on tutorial mode if I go 2 - 3points below my looks level, but it gets harder if the girl is closer to my looks level

• +1
Reactions: dar, Wallenberg, thegoat and 2 others
that's what most users here fail to understand - they see average Beckies flirting with Chads in "tinder experiments" and think chad gets the same treatment with all women. Of course, women in the 4 - 6/10 range will easily fuck Chad because it's a new experience for them, but for 7+ women, chad needs to try way harder and may need status/money to impress some of them. Even as a HTN, I play on tutorial mode if I go 2 - 3points below my looks level, but it gets harder if the girl is closer to my looks level
@forevergymcelling had a Stacey going to the bathroom during their lunchbreak in work to send nudes to his Maherfish and also had a Stacey begging the Maherfish to to take an uber to her house which she would pay for

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thegoat, EverythingMattersCel, forevergymcelling and 2 others
@forevergymcelling had a Stacey going to the bathroom during their lunchbreak in work to send nudes to his Maherfish and also had a Stacey begging the Maherfish to to take an uber to her house which she would pay for
Rare occurence/outlier situation, but fwiw Maher is a gigachad tbh. Look at how rare his face is combined with being 6'4" - the odds of such a guy being on a dating app actively searching may be lower than 1 in 10,000 (0.01%) and regular Chads are like top 1 - 5% (way more common than Maher).

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Rare occurence/outlier situation, but fwiw Maher is a gigachad tbh. Look at how rare his face is combined with being 6'4" - the odds of such a guy being on a dating app actively searching may be lower than 1 in 10,000 (0.01%) and regular Chads are like top 1 - 5% (way more common than Maher).
I agree with you I just wanted an opportunity to bring up the Maherpill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32, EverythingMattersCel, forevergymcelling and 1 other person
fucking suicidefuel

If only you guys could see the videos/pics I’ve received from legit stacies while LARPing as maher

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: dar, lilhorizontal32, Deleted member 15260 and 2 others
If only you guys could see the videos/pics I’ve received from legit stacies while LARPing as maher
No you’re wrong in 2022 it’s tiktok twink pheno or nothing, apparently the masculine look is out , only faggy pretty boys get pussy anymore according to the idiots on this site bro jfl

• +1
Reactions: one job away
That's because you're new to blackpill and you're still in denial. Once you fully accept reality it will be water

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
That's because you're new to blackpill and you're still in denial. Once you fully accept reality it will be water
This is aimed at users who say that it's water wet even from a normie/bluepill perspective. These users smugly dismiss the blackpill posts as water wet because "all normies know this since they were 11 you shut-in autist lmao". In contrast, your comment shows you think you need to be severely blackpilled to have the described worldview, ie. you agree with me.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32 and one job away
  • +1
Reactions: apocalypse
The dichotomy between chad and normie is worse than we could ever imagine.

gigabased

What actually gets to me is the concept of "people" and "the world" to a GL male or most foids is completely diferent to a non-GL male. Everyone who speaks to them puts on a happy face, always presenting their best self, and is enthusiastic and excited to see them. People love them. Meanwhile we are treated like shit or invisible at best. Hence what we think of "people" or "society" is a completely interdimensionally different concept to what chads think

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg

Here's the scariest part.

it doesn't even take "Face down ass up"

Many girls just immediately opened with their address or invitations to hang out

Chad exerts zero energy to get unlimited validation, pussy, and the most carefree and amazing life

Incel works his whole life at an "engineering" job just to betabux a 4/10 annoying cunt who will never suck him off and fucks him once a year

• Love it
Reactions: thecel
Why is this surprising lmao have you ever posed on Tinder or Kik as a woman? Most men are pathetic and ugly fucking losers lmao of course if a toptier man comes along they get wet

I would fly out to another country to smash a PSL 9 woman if she was down

Fucking cucks here can't even see the irony