It Appears That r/CircumcisionGreif Is Really, Really Incensed And Devastated (Circumcels GIH)

D

Deleted member 16110

this guy thinks “eternity in hell” is too kind for uncircumcised fathers to circumcise their sons and that it’s worse than rapists

here is one celebrating the death of the guy who circumcised him

this sentiment is pretty common on here

do any circumcels feel the same way as these guys or do you find this odd

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Growth Plate, fauxfox and 1 other person
I'd never let my boy be cut. Don't care if my daughter is tho.:feelshah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ruakh, Deleted member 13787, Lmao and 2 others
circumsized or not its your hormones and dopamine, i have had plenty of friends who werent circumsized who said sex didnt feel good even without a condom

Yet for me it feels very good and i dont have foreskin

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and alriodai
But yeah with foreskin it would probably feel even better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Solidcoin, Lmao and Growth Plate
But yeah with foreskin it would probably feel even better
if it weren’t for the legal system this guy would kill his parents

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
Foreskin no foreskin not a big deal tbh these niggas are just mentally-deranged lunatics.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Oberyn and Smoke Fanboy
That's just how brutal the DickPill is. Even a 0.3CM differerence is rope worthy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Moggable, Solidcoin and 2 others
People posting in the r/circumcisiongrief and r/foreskin_restoration have bigger problems than being cut tbh. They sound like they got real troublesome mental disorders in their head. You can say that they are just griefing for lost sensations but you can get what i mean when you see amerimutts who were literally cut back when they were infants throwing tantrums about how they "miss" their foreskin like they were cut yesterday

Im cut myself and sexuality still feels like out of this world despite all those lost tissue and such, of course if i was uncut it would probably feel even better but i dont really feel like missing out anything in terms of pleasure

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane, Entschuldigung, Growth Plate and 2 others
People posting in the r/circumcisiongrief and r/foreskin_restoration have bigger problems than being cut tbh. They sound like they got real troublesome mental disorders in their head. You can say that they are just griefing for lost sensations but you can get what i mean when you see amerimutts who were literally cut back when they were infants throwing tantrums about how they "miss" their foreskin like they were cut yesterday

Im cut myself and sexuality still feels like out of this world despite all those lost tissue and such, of course if i was uncut it would probably feel even better but i dont really feel like missing out anything in terms of pleasure
it seems like they are blaming circumcision for their shit genetics, small dick, bad erections, shit dopamine, low T and so on

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MorningNorwood, Growth Plate, Scammer and 1 other person
it seems like they are blaming circumcision for their shit genetics, small dick, bad erections, shit dopamine, low T and so on
Yeah its obvious they got more serious problems mentally tbh. I mean im not normalizing the male genital mutilation but it shouldn't leave such a great impact on someone to the point of suicide

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Scammer and BearBoy
Yeah its obvious they got more serious problems mentally tbh. I mean im not normalizing the male genital mutilation but it shouldn't leave such a great impact on someone to the point of suicide
its obvious we know that men always try to find a cope to not admit that their genetically fucked

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Scammer and Smoke Fanboy
this guy thinks “eternity in hell” is too kind for uncircumcised fathers to circumcise their sons and that it’s worse than rapists

here is one celebrating the death of the guy who circumcised him

this sentiment is pretty common on here

do any circumcels feel the same way as these guys or do you find this odd

Yes actually I'm still enraged about it. Totally understand these redditors. It's my own fucking body ffs, it's not as bad as rape but it's annoying

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
Yes actually I'm still enraged about it. Totally understand these redditors. It's my own fucking body ffs, it's not as bad as rape but it's annoying
are you restoring

This level of hatred is too far but I 100% understand their grief for being mutilated. I try not to think too much about my dick being mutilated for a fake sky god

Im cut myself

YOU GOT JEWED
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: