It can be hard to help an ugly man

Madridista

Madridista

Hala Madrid
I have a friend that is unpopular with girls. "Ugly" and "weird" are some of the adjectives given to him.

He is a nice dude. Wears glasses and has a more formal hairstyle. So I advised him to wear contact lenses and rock a new hairstyle. Nope. He will not do it. He says he likes the glasses. No wonder he is seen as nerdy.

My point is that sometimes the guy has too much pride to change. It is not even worth trying...

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, wsada and Darkeningstar
Tell him to become athletic and get really good at a team sport. He will start to get respect from everyone..

• +1
Reactions: wsada, Madridista and Darkeningstar
It's exhausting to change overnight, and I think he thinks, even if he doesn't rationalize it, that with a change he wouldn't change much. So he prefers to stay in the comfort zone.

3 change, jfl

• +1
Reactions: wsada and Madridista
Try helping a fat fucker😂
Obese niggas planning to frame mog me when they arent even 20% bf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wsada and Madridista
I have a friend that is unpopular with girls. "Ugly" and "weird" are some of the adjectives given to him.

He is a nice dude. Wears glasses and has a more formal hairstyle. So I advised him to wear contact lenses and rock a new hairstyle. Nope. He will not do it. He says he likes the glasses. No wonder he is seen as nerdy.

My point is that sometimes the guy has too much pride to change. It is not even worth trying...
Tell him to get lefort 3

• +1
Reactions: Madridista

Users who are viewing this thread

Back