Where is the :blackpill: though?

This is full-fledged :bluepill: :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz, Patient A and Deleted member 8165
He really tought he said something groundbreaking :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69, Lmao, Patient A and 5 others
Non-sense. Incels do say that Chads can get away with everything (true), but that doesn't mean that Chads HAVE to be bad people. Chads can be nice guys, assholes or whatever, it doesn't matter. Looks are everything in life.
Redditors once again don't get it.

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member 14905, .👽. and 9 others
So are women attracted to Dark Triad personalities or not?

"Incels have no looks"

"I believe that when they see someone who is attractive with women, they project all their bad qualities onto him. That way they can believe that their romantic shortcomings are due to something outside their control"

jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 8165
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, metagross and Landorus
What did the comments say?

Nigga this Threads is cageful.

I remember I once legit slapped a woman in a club and she still wanted to fuck :lul::lul::lul:

From being bullied due to looks to girl letting herself punch jfl. I didn’t need incels to blackpill me
What did she say to you after you slapped her?

• +1
Reactions: one job away
What did she say to you after you slapped her?
But like I didn’t just outright slap her. Or well. I did. But I was high af on shitton of drugs. I couldn’t really think. I didn’t even notice it. Ppl where just shocked around me lol. But like forgot in 2 minutes

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
Non-sense. Incels do say that Chads can get away with everything (true), but that doesn't mean that Chads HAVE to be bad people. Chads can be nice guys, assholes or whatever, it doesn't matter. Looks are everything in life.
Of course chad can be nice, but the point is chad can get away with being a misogynistic pig because he's hot. The better looking you are entirely, the more mistakes you will be granted.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Landorus and one job away
Of course chad can be nice, but the point is chad can get away with being a misogynistic pig because he's hot. The better looking you are entirely, the more mistakes you will be granted.
Not too nice tho. Woman say muuuh you aren’t nice enough to an incel. Then proceed to talk about how they left a guy cuz he was boring.

Can’t take these bitches serious. Money up cuz it won’t damage your brain. The rest will come

Dark Triad but masking NT would be a deadly combo.
That isn't possible.

It is not possible.

I have ASPD, you don't "Mask" NT LMAOOOO.

All I can tell you is looksmaxx to 5.5PSL + so you can do whatever you want.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Yeah that's the issue with most bluepilled advice too. When you have looks it doesn't matter what your personality is, it will be interpreted favourably because you're good looking; conversely, if you're ugly, all your personality traits will be interpreted negatively.

Example; Chad and Incel are taking a college/uni class.

If Chad cracks jokes and tries to be friendly with the girl next to him, she will think:
Wow this guy is so charismatic and sociable, I love sociable extroverted guys like him!
If Incel does the same, she will think:
This guy is so annoying and loud, I wish he shut up and left me alone, why won't he take a hint?
or, at best:
This guy is kinda funny... not really my type though, I hope he's not hitting on me.

If Chad stays silent and minds his own business, the girl next to him will think:
Wow this guy is so mysterious and intelligent, I wonder what he's thinking, I love intellectual guys like him!
If Incel does the same, she will not think of him at all. Because Incels are quintessentially invisible to women. However, if by pure chance she notices his existence, she will think:
This guy is so creepy, he is probably autistic.

• +1
Reactions: one job away and Patient A