it doesnt matter to women if youre fucking attractive

Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

Mtn+
it doesnt fucking matter if your pheno isnt right. you can have all the psl in the world and she will still no swipe you for being too brown, too deathnic, too black, etc. so many fucking times have i seen girls instantly no swipe girls who are high psl and ill ask the girl and theyll be like "hes attractive but hes not my type". What was he? black, indian, asian, some random sub niko pheno. your pheno is EVERYTHING. Give me reps

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, datboijj, Deleted member 21381 and 16 others
Lightskin is everything

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 21620 and Blackgymmax
True but if you look good there still be plenty to choose from

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
Pheno is cope. Race is more important
theres phenos in race. Not every white pheno can slay like that. Which is why jbw is a cope. Just be the correct white pheno would be the more accurate phrase

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 15827, Wallenberg and 2 others
water drinking GIF
But guys are usually same. Most guys won’t date Indian or black women

• +1
Reactions: watah, fogdart, Deleted member 21620 and 2 others
I do the same for indians / gooks / Blacks / latinomutts. It's either med Atlantid or nordic for me

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Never had a probelm with women in my life with my pheno

I may get outed as a misogynist in my social group tho

• +1
Reactions: Moggie, Deleted member 21620 and Blackgymmax
Cope, blacks have infinite SMV in 2022 :ogre:

It's over for white guys, thankfully I'm a black man by the one drop rule :Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 21620 and 2 others
Cope, blacks have infinite SMV in 2022 :ogre:

It's over for white guys, thankfully I'm a black man by the one drop rule :Comfy:
Blacks used to have high smv like 2 years ago, Asians have taken over thanks to media halo, that’s why you see so many blacks assaulting random Asians

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, fogdart, Wallenberg and 4 others
Ok

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Blackgymmax
Blacks used to have high smv like 2 years ago, Asians have taken over thanks to media halo, that’s why you see so many blacks assaulting random Asians
21c9492e0ac181de6ff889e4

I might gookmax then :ogre:🤙

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 16853 and 3 others
I do the same for indians / gooks / Blacks / latinomutts. It's either med Atlantid or nordic for me
No you don’t 💀

No man with normal t levels turns down a hot girl because of her race irl ( not behind a screen)

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, 9 yo normie and Deleted member 21620
No you don’t 💀

No man with normal t levels turns down a hot girl because of her race irl (not tinder)
I definitely do lol i don't even register those races. What would change between tinder and irl the standards are the same

I definitely do lol i don't even register those races. What would change between tinder and irl the standards are the same
“You’re not my ideal phenotype I can’t fuck”

Said no guy ever
2D76DB7A AAD5 4419 9D66 7C0BE31066B6

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, fogdart, 9 yo normie and 1 other person
No you don’t 💀

No man with normal t levels turns down a hot girl because of her race irl ( not behind a screen)
Bro, BULL is low T af :ogre:

That nigga doesn't even have the guts to fuck LTBs :lul::lul::lul:

Thankfully I'm as high T as it gets, I want to fuck most human beings that roam around our planet.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Looks234
“You’re not my ideal phenotype I can’t fuck”

Said no guy ever
View attachment 1834616

It's related to soft power. I can't feel intimacy with girls of this race, can't associate. To me a girl like this Is too dom, too scary, doesn't elicit positive emotions in me. I think it's normal that people tend to prefer their own race

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
It's related to soft power. I can't feel intimacy with girls of this race, can't associate. To me a girl like this Is too dom, too scary, doesn't elicit positive emotions in me. I think it's normal that people tend to prefer their own race
A latina mutt looks more similar to you than a Nordic bitch tho lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 21620, AlexBrown84 and 1 other person
A latina mutt looks more similar to you than a Nordic bitch tho lmao
Nah stop projecting a Latina has half my skull Mass different Eye area and bone placement
Nordics share similar skin colour and bone structure as mine
I prefer med girls over all anyway

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 21620 and Looks234
Same for guys.

I like
- genetically Koreans, Japanese, Chinese and Vietnamese
-white girls with blue eyes and blond hair
-white girls with blue eyes and black hair

I can fuck other girls too but hard time seeing LTRing. Very small probability, it's possible but likely not going to happen.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead, datboijj, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
Bro, BULL is low T af :ogre:

That nigga doesn't even have the guts to fuck LTBs :lul::lul::lul:

Thankfully I'm as high T as it gets, I want to fuck most human beings that roam around our planet.

• Love it
Reactions: the BULL
If by mistake i match a fat girl or a ltb girl i instantly unmatch her, She doesn't deserve to think she's in my same realm

If by mistake i match a fat girl or a ltb girl i instantly unmatch her, She doesn't deserve to think she's in my same realm
i just roast them

Pheno is cope. Race is more important
Nah pheno definitely matters. I would say within whites, there’s definitely a ranking with regards to what women find attractive. I would say it goes Nordic/Germanic first, then Celtic/Britannic, then med, then slav

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Blackgymmax
Nah pheno definitely matters. I would say within whites, there’s definitely a ranking with regards to what women find attractive. I would say it goes Nordic/Germanic first, then Celtic/Britannic, then med, then slav
slav is so shit tier.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Moggie
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Moggie
impossible to do bad with his pheno on tinder. he still gets mogged to death by college jocks w his pheno
I know it was just a funny description jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
What's my pheno @Blackgymmax

What's my pheno @Blackgymmax
i really cannot tell. you look good but this is the peak pheno
psl wise youre probably on this guys level or so

Attachments

• 2760872_IMG_2501.png
    2760872_IMG_2501.png
    565.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 2760875_IMG_2473.jpg
    2760875_IMG_2473.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie, Deleted member 21620 and Wallenberg
i really cannot tell. you look good but this is the peak pheno
psl wise youre probably on this guys level or so
Faggots here think that I'm an incel/subhuman because I like Azn girls.

I don't know my pheno either. It's some generic European pheno without too strong Nordic/Med/North Atlandid features. Asking you because I'm not going to send my pics to any random users and most of the users who have seen me have deleted their accounts.

by this logic, you'd only be attracted to gypsies and indians

it doesnt fucking matter if your pheno isnt right. you can have all the psl in the world and she will still no swipe you for being too brown, too deathnic, too black, etc. so many fucking times have i seen girls instantly no swipe girls who are high psl and ill ask the girl and theyll be like "hes attractive but hes not my type". What was he? black, indian, asian, some random sub niko pheno. your pheno is EVERYTHING. Give me reps
My viewpoint is the polar opposite to this but maybe i cope hard
I am open to change ofc as any good psler should be
Maybe you overrate non whites hard
In any case i will be reading any other post you make in regards to this topic, you make good threads in general. +1

Maybe girls also really care about nose and philtrum on men which whites almost universally mog every other ethnicity on