It enrages how literal subhuman foids can still get in a relationship

N8verBegan

N8verBegan

Kanye was Right
All they have to do is just talking to any guy. Any femcel is either a bed rotter or have insane standards or just dont like most men.

Meanwhile most men have to get at least 10 rejections, cringe dates, ghosting, brutal rejection in person just for a little chance at getting a gf. Foids don’t have any pressure to get a bf cos they can get one in seconds on dating apps. They can travel, work, do whatever they want without feeling any sort of guilt or pressure of time running out.

Like, the amount of mental damage an average men have to take is acc insane. Yet, foids cry like a little spoiled baby when their midterm exam is giving them anxiety and crave attention 24/7. No wonder most suicides are from men. Foids only do theatrical “acts” of commiting suicide. Like slicing open their thighs, literally 0.5% of dying. Foids might see this thread and say, “B-but we also get rejected by men and get abused by them!” Yes because you go for the most degenerate, emotionally fucked, but hot slayer guys.

Personality copers here might say, “but I know this girl who has an ugly bf”. Yes foids with ugly but good personality bfs exist, but they are literally like 10% of foid population in the US, prolly less in big state colleges full of whore “culture” where they are empowered by being a bop with roaster of simps on their snap. I’m telling you, out of all the girls I met at this uni, almost 70% of them had over 500k snap score. Also, most girls, when their looking for a bf, have two to three men they are talking to at the SAME TIME. This is REAL LIFE EXAMPLE FROM MY FRIEND.

ITS FUCKING OVER HARDER THAN LAST TIME. IM GONNA LEARN TO LUCID DREAM AND LIVE THERE WITH MY GF UNTIL I DIE HAPPILY

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lookologist003, lwlaiet060920, Costcosuperstore and 14 others
Cope. I can’t get a relationship.

• So Sad
Reactions: Lookologist003
  • +1
Reactions: thecel
Its easier for them sure but if they are subhuman its still hard. Just as you dont want to lower your standards for women they dont either.

Also this is only for sex, they can get sex instantly but no real connection, your view is just skewed

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Jeww and fuxkdakikez
subhuman gets with another subhuman what is there to be jealous about

• WTF
Reactions: thecel
Cope. Subhuman girls cannot even fraud with status and Money. But I still couldnt hit

Its easier for them sure but if they are subhuman its still hard. Just as you dont want to lower your standards for women they dont either.

Also this is only for sex, they can get sex instantly but no real connection, your view is just skewed
Well atleast they can fuck, I can't fuck or get a real connection

I see tiktoks of foids all the time sad because they say" I hate being pretty enough for sex, but not pretty enough for a relationship"

It's so funny when I see it I know instantly she's a whore, some cuck will marry that whore after she gets fucked by 40+ niggas

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel, lwlaiet060920, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
getting angry on other people behavior is an NPC trait

not under my control? who cares

go back to rotting or try to ascend, and stop worrying about what toilets do/think

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel and laaltin
Nigga either check out completely or go all in.. no point crying like a pussy faggot, it is what is.. take it or leave it

All they have to do is just talking to any guy. Any femcel is either a bed rotter or have insane standards or just dont like most men.

Meanwhile most men have to get at least 10 rejections, cringe dates, ghosting, brutal rejection in person just for a little chance at getting a gf. Foids don’t have any pressure to get a bf cos they can get one in seconds on dating apps. They can travel, work, do whatever they want without feeling any sort of guilt or pressure of time running out.

Like, the amount of mental damage an average men have to take is acc insane. Yet, foids cry like a little spoiled baby when their midterm exam is giving them anxiety and crave attention 24/7. No wonder most suicides are from men. Foids only do theatrical “acts” of commiting suicide. Like slicing open their thighs, literally 0.5% of dying. Foids might see this thread and say, “B-but we also get rejected by men and get abused by them!” Yes because you go for the most degenerate, emotionally fucked, but hot slayer guys.

Personality copers here might say, “but I know this girl who has an ugly bf”. Yes foids with ugly but good personality bfs exist, but they are literally like 10% of foid population in the US, prolly less in big state colleges full of whore “culture” where they are empowered by being a bop with roaster of simps on their snap. I’m telling you, out of all the girls I met at this uni, almost 70% of them had over 500k snap score. Also, most girls, when their looking for a bf, have two to three men they are talking to at the SAME TIME. This is REAL LIFE EXAMPLE FROM MY FRIEND.

ITS FUCKING OVER HARDER THAN LAST TIME. IM GONNA LEARN TO LUCID DREAM AND LIVE THERE WITH MY GF UNTIL I DIE HAPPILY
ultimate test of a man.

You either come out of this like man who doesn't give a fuck or completely broken. It is tough but it is what it is :feelswhy:

Cope. Watch “my 500 pound life” all the foids who are 500 lbs have normie boyfriends. Also, most LTBs have MTN boyfriend

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, dna_cel and lwlaiet060920

The femcels might just not know about the disparity on OLD. People aren't approaching fat bitches unless they're in a bar setting lol

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel

Hating foids for their biology is retarded. it would benefit you if you were chad. but if theres mass behaviour by a certain group its almost certainly biological and natural, and nothing u can do to change it except from adapting to the new situation

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel
I see tiktoks of foids all the time sad because they say" I hate being pretty enough for sex, but not pretty enough for a relationship"
good
deserved

• +1
Reactions: Jeww
Well atleast they can fuck, I can't fuck or get a real connection

It's so funny when I see it I know instantly she's a whore, some cuck will marry that whore after she gets fucked by 40+ niggas

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww