It frustrates me when people say Koreans are attractive

h111

h111

Pei Defender
Do they not realize all the attractive ones they see online are the top 1% genetics or hardmaxxed to oblivion?

Normies always say shit like “the most attractive race is korean” or even retards here say “kpop appeal” but live one day as an AVERAGE korean and it is living hell

By default we look cutecel as fuck and koreans are always recessed brutally, short, and the flattest faces you will ever see

If you are any race and you think anyone outside the top 1% of koreans is considered attractive, then you are horribly wrong

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea, greywind, Xangsane and 4 others
@WhoTookVendetta what race are you

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
I hate asians soooo much

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: iblamechico, Swarthy Knight, sportsmogger and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Huge غرور and h111
Korean bunnies are attractive

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and h111
You shouldnt hate them. We are good people, you should feel bad for us
r u asian? i take it back sowwwy i only hate asian GIRLS

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane and h111
r u asian? i take it back sowwwy i only hate asian GIRLS
Yes im korean thats why i made the thread because people always think i have it easy or some shit

• So Sad
Reactions: castizo
Downloadfile1

• +1
Reactions: h111
Same thing I said, but also applied to korean women. Both male and female are naturally extremely unattractive
The women are hot dude

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sbrbrz777 and h111
Yes im korean thats why i made the thread because people always think i have it easy or some shit
i take back what i said

• +1
1% are hardmaxxed? nahh idk if I believe that. u can go to street interviews or just ask around and so many have had surgery or known people that have had it many get it as GIFTS. I thought it might be mainly the girls but you are saying in general

• +1
1% are hardmaxxed? nahh idk if I believe that. u can go to street interviews or just ask around and so many have had surgery or known people that have had it many get it as GIFTS. I thought it might be mainly the girls but you are saying in general
No, i was saying all good looking koreans are either hardmaxxed or top 1% genetics

No, i was saying all good looking koreans are either hardmaxxed or top 1% genetics
Oh, yeah that's originally what I was saying when comparing Chinese ppl to Koreans since a lot in top universities had surgery already but I agree the normal Korean on the street is ugly as fuck usually

• +1
Oh, yeah that's originally what I was saying when comparing Chinese ppl to Koreans since a lot in top university had surgery already but I agree the normal Korean on the street is ugly as fuck usually
On average, chinese look boring and mtn

However koreans… they are aliens

• So Sad
Reactions: Lord Shadow
The few Korean women I've been with are gl, plus it's not like all Koreans are hardmaxxed to be gl, sometimes it's genetics

• +1
Reactions: Lord Shadow and h111
The few Korean women I've been with are gl, plus it's not like all Koreans are hardmaxxed to be gl, sometimes it's genetics
Im just frustrated because I am korean and I look nothing like the ones you see online posting thirst traps

Im just frustrated because I am korean and I look nothing like the ones you see online posting thirst traps
I see a lot of gl Korean girls and guys on Instagram, but I've never been to Korea so I don't know if it's editing or p.s, but I don't see the problem with ps if it's tiny and you don't tell anyone

Besides don't .org users recommend PS to the greycels here? Why shame people who actually do it for the same reasons as you guys?

• +1
I think he's a bit biased by psl, Koreans aren't that bad imo on average if there lean there mtn-htn last time I went to Seoul

• JFL
Cutecel isn't exactly a failo btw

• +1
I see a lot of gl Korean girls and guys on Instagram, but I've never been to Korea so I don't know if it's editing or p.s, but I don't see the problem with ps if it's tiny and you don't tell anyone

Besides don't .org users recommend PS to the greycels here? Why shame people who actually do it for the same reasons as you guys?
Editing, makeup, and lighting to fraud. also only very gl koreans have courage to post

I think he's a bit biased by psl, Koreans aren't that bad imo on average if there lean there mtn-htn last time I went to Seoul
Well they must be very fortunate then because everyday i wish that i was one of those attractive koreans that are respected by everyone

Well they must be very fortunate then because everyday i wish that i was one of those attractive koreans that are respected by everyone
Well tbh where I was they were probably rich so it's easy to go about looks with money, though idk what you're definition of ugly is. I've seen people on here rate Koreans lower when they should have been higher and lower when they should've been high (mainly cuz masc cope) like srsly I've seen people call Jin a LTN bc of "low dimorphism" :lul:

• +1
Well tbh where I was they were probably rich so it's easy to go about looks with money, though idk what you're definition of ugly is. I've seen people on here rate Koreans lower when they should have been higher and lower when they should've been high (mainly cuz masc cope) like srsly I've seen people call Jin a LTN bc of "low dimorphism" :lul:
Youre right about that. You seem to not have as much of a bias on masculinity as most users, could you rate me honestly because i get very mixed signals irl and on here

How much of a cutecel would you say you need to be for it to classify as a falio
Idk but as long as you're not super babyfaced it should be fine, surprisingly for Koreans it's an halo there's a reason why most of the tourists that go are women.

Top 0.1% asian gets mogged by a random nordic 12 year old

Youre right about that. You seem to not have as much of a bias on masculinity as most users, could you rate me honestly because i get very mixed signals irl and on here
Sure just pm me.

• +1
Pm me for rate i am a real nigga

• +1
Well it's obvious you have a bias cause you are asian yourself. I'm not asian or nordic so my assumption is completely unbiased
I'm not fully Asian and I don't currently live in asia

• +1
I'm not fully Asian and I don't currently live in asia
I'm not asian whatsoever and you have asian DNA, so you're still biased, confirming this cause you have one of them as your avi

• +1
Do u actually go to the same school as @tyronechadmax

• +1
I'm not asian whatsoever and you have asian DNA, so you're still biased, confirming this cause you have one of them as your avi
Keep coping buddy, Korea has more women tourist than men

• +1
Thats what i wanted to find out but he ignores me when i ask
Would be crazy, there has to be one person at my school who browses here

• +1
Would be crazy, there has to be one person at my school who browses here
I would like to meet @tyronechadmax but he probably thinks i will somehow leak him or whatever

• +1
Reactions: watah
Keep coping buddy, Korea has more women tourist than men
Ah yes the koreans, known for their attractive men. Definitely not because it's a soft femnized society
The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

Proxy

• JFL
Do they not realize all the attractive ones they see online are the top 1% genetics or hardmaxxed to oblivion?

Normies always say shit like “the most attractive race is korean” or even retards here say “kpop appeal” but live one day as an AVERAGE korean and it is living hell

By default we look cutecel as fuck and koreans are always recessed brutally, short, and the flattest faces you will ever see

If you are any race and you think anyone outside the top 1% of koreans is considered attractive, then you are horribly wrong
What's wrong with them frauding? Everyone frauds... even you do.

• +1
Reactions: sbrbrz777, Lord Shadow, IBlameHoax and 1 other person