It gets boring

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
dude this is so boring. All incel servers and Blackpill Spaces just talk about women & how muh I hate myself because I can’t get women

I can’t get pussy I’m inferior and suicidal because of this

It’s like u can’t talk about anything else . This is why I identify more with non NT NEETs I hate identifying as incel.

I don’t care about women solely I hate ntfag normies. Never had a real negative experience nor do I care. This is why Incels.is is boring. Why can’t u guys talk about actual interesting stuff once in a while

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, org3cel.RR, bobt and 7 others
Letting your life be defined by women is revolting.

• +1
Reactions: Jova, bobt, billymidnight and 5 others
what the fuck do you expect them to talk about? if a space is focused on a certain topic theyre obviously gonna talk about that topic nigga

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, PeiFan94, Jova and 4 others
dude this is so boring. All incel servers and Blackpill Spaces just talk about women & how muh I hate myself because I can’t get women

It’s like u can’t talk about anything else . This is why I identify more with non NT NEETs I hate identifying as incel.

I don’t care about women solely I hate ntfag normies. Never had a real negative experience nor do I care. This is why Incels.is is boring. Why can’t u guys talk about actual interesting stuff once in a while
thats why neet is best

• +1
Reactions: Jova and ElTruecel
Most of these spergs have other problems rather than not getting pussy. I know plenty of Incels irl and they don’t rot or waste time in these spaces.

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Xtra, wollet2 and 1 other person
what the fuck do you expect them to talk about? if a space is focused on a certain topic theyre obviously gonna talk about that topic nigga
there are other facets to being an incel

• +1
what is this gay font

• +1
Reactions: Jova and efidescontinuado
Fr I hate normies moreso than women. But most women are hyper normies.

• +1
The issue is discord servers or threads will be dedicated to something else and they will specifically bring this boring shit up.

Some of these people legit think it’s a cope to garner wealth because it won’t guarantee u true love or some retarded bullshit :lul:.

Also plenty of them blame things like their NEETdom or other issues on being incel which is retarded

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Xtra, wollet2 and 1 other person
The issue is discord servers or threads will be dedicated to something else and they will specifically bring this boring shit up.
what? so youre saying people will start incel rants in random discords that arent related to inceldom whatsoever?
Some of these people legit think it’s a cope to garner wealth because it won’t guarantee u true love or some retarded bullshit :lul:.
depends on context, its not cope if its in the context of having an easier life, if its said in response to someone saying wealth wont make women attracted to you then true
Also plenty of them blame things like their NEETdom or other issues on being incel which is retarded
which other issues

• +1
Reactions: Jova and GabachoCopium
what? so youre saying people will start incel rants in random discords that arent related to inceldom whatsoever?
Yes.
depends on context, its not cope if its in the context of having an easier life, if its said in response to someone saying wealth wont make women attracted to you then true
How is it not true for the easier life part? Lol if u get rich yes it will.
which other issues
anything outside of inceldom that’s serious JFL which can include being non NT. Incels will legit force you to believe all of your issues are related to looks for some retard reason.

Lol and I’m not talking about with women I’m talking about completely different things outside of female attraction. It’s retarded and why NT pill deniers are retarded all they can relate it is muh looks and women.

Lol whatever NTfags gaslighting non NTs is like tall 6’5 chads telling some 5’2 curry to be confident. It’s useless as fuck to talk to someone who thinks non nt = some attractive guy not acting how some random incel thinks he should act as non NT.

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Xtra and wollet2
Because people talk about things they dont have

which other issues
Yes.

How is it not true for the easier life part? Lol if u get rich yes it will.

anything outside of inceldom that’s serious JFL which can include being non NT. Incels will legit force you to believe all of your issues are related to looks for some retard reason.

Lol and I’m not talking about with women I’m talking about completely different things outside of female attraction. It’s retarded and why NT pill deniers are retarded all they can relate it is muh looks and women.

Lol whatever NTfags gaslighting non NTs is like tall 6’5 chads telling some 5’2 curry to be confident. It’s useless as fuck to talk to someone who thinks non nt = some attractive guy not acting how some random incel thinks he should act as non NT.
NT deniers, society worshippers, looks worshippers all need to be ignored, their behaviour is absolutely repulsive and the reason why I'm starting to be glad I got banned from incels.is

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Having a gf and family is the only thing that will make you happy in life doe

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Being a family man is the best way to domesticate a man and make him into docile cattle. The men who have done the most for this world have lived for much greater ideals than fucking a warm hole and popping out babies

• +1
Reactions: gothmog6 and ElTruecel
Water. But most of these guys aren’t even looking for that and they’re expecting to have a happy marriage with foids that have 100+ bitches

Being a family man is the best way to domesticate a man and make him into docile cattle.
literally how the fuck? if anything it will do the complete opposite because now you have people to protect.
The men who have done the most for this world have lived for much greater ideals than fucking a warm hole and popping out babies
example?

bullshit cope I want revenge on the people who made my life hell I don't want fucking bimax or other surgery this site recommends or having kids with some random low tier becky it wont do anything for me

• +1

No one way you interact with them discord folk regularly

• JFL

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires

being blackpilled and letting bp consume ur personality and ur day to day life is 2 diff things.

• +1
I really don't see how anyone can talk about this shit all day long. Its as if bots make threads on here and gather responses it feeds to AI engines.

• +1