It has been almost 3 months post-op, and I still see very little growth from my hair transplant

Part-Time Chad

Part-Time Chad

Zephir
I paid over $12,000 for it. Before I agreed to get the procedure, my doctor told me that it will take "four to six months" to grow, but at this rate, I'm not very optimistic.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Imretarded?, Rea and 15 others
holy shit what a waste of money :hnghn:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ALP, TechnoBoss, Zeta and 2 others
I'm so sorry bro no joke I feel so bad :feelswah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger, ALP, yue and 7 others
Idk maybe try minoxidil bro :feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, mirrormogger and Alexios
could be due to fiction,
What's your pillowcase?
Do you cover your hair ?(with what)
What supplements you've taken ? (Have you been prescribed ?)
Your white hair could be due to vitamin deficiencies

• +1
Reactions: Alexios
Got scammed by turk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, ALP, ubicuse and 2 others
could be due to fiction,
What's your pillowcase?
Do you cover your hair ?(with what)
What supplements you've taken ? (Have you been prescribed ?)
Your white hair could be due to vitamin deficiencies
I haven't covered my hair with anything, and it's been rubbing against my cotton pillow every night when I go to sleep.

Also, I have a bad habit of constantly touching my head, including the transplanted hair, but I refrained from doing this the first 14 days or so after the procedure. Could this touching have stunted its growth, and did I do permanent damage?

I haven't taken any supplements, nor was I prescribed any, though I did pay an extra $800 to have my crown injected with PRP (Platelet-Rich Plasma) during my procedure. It's supposed to expedite hair growth.

I started getting white hair at 17.

Idk maybe try minoxidil bro :feelskek::feelskek:
I used to use Minoxidil years before I got my procedure. I stopped using it because it was a pain-in-the-ass to apply it twice a day. Now, it doesn't even work anymore (tried it again a couple of years ago). Apparently, once you stop it, your scalp no longer responds to it.

Got scammed by turk
I got my transplant right here in the U.S. by a renowned surgeon. I could've gone to Turkey and gotten the procedure for a small fraction of the price I paid, but didn't want to take the risk of having them fuck it up. The irony.

• +1
Reactions: ALP, normie_joe, mogstar and 2 others
I got my transplant right here in the U.S. by a renowned surgeon. I could've gone to Turkey and gotten the procedure for a small fraction of the price I paid, but didn't want to take the risk of having them fuck it up. The irony.
Hey! Be nice! 🤣

can u sue him if It doesnt improve?
Probably not because I signed a lot of papers before the procedure, which I'm sure clears the doctor of responsibility if he fucks up, but I don't even care about suing. I don't need the money. I just want my fucking hair to grow back.

• +1
Reactions: goo25
Hey! Be nice! 🤣
It's still a bit early to say that I regret not going to Turkey for my transplant, but it would've been nice to get a vacation out of it on top of saving about 2/3 of the cost I paid to get it done in Amerika.

Probably not because I signed a lot of papers before the procedure, which I'm sure clears the doctor of responsibility if he fucks up, but I don't even care about suing. I don't need the money. I just want my fucking hair to grow back.
in case you can get another transplant done no?

It's still a bit early to say that I regret not going to Turkey for my transplant, but it would've been nice to get a vacation out of it on top of saving about 2/3 of the cost I paid to get it done in Amerika.
Go to turkey and get 2 🤣

I haven't covered my hair with anything, and it's been rubbing against my cotton pillow every night when I go to sleep.

Also, I have a bad habit of constantly touching my head, including the transplanted hair, but I refrained from doing this the first 14 days or so after the procedure. Could this touching have stunted its growth, and did I do permanent damage?

I haven't taken any supplements, nor was I prescribed any, though I did pay an extra $800 to have my crown injected with PRP (Platelet-Rich Plasma) during my procedure. It's supposed to expedite hair growth.

I started getting white hair at 17.
Do u not take fin?

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
Raw egg + unrefined coconut oil on your wet hair

Drink a lot of raw milk

15g of the Chinese herb He Shou Wu

If all else fails take 2.5-5mg of oral minox a day

• JFL
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
I had a hair transplant done in Feb this year (I was NW2 and only had a small number of grafts done)...this very well might grow in. My grafts looked like yours 2 months in. Been 5 months and still not fully grown in for me.

• +1
Reactions: Part-Time Chad
If you’re at this position I don’t understand why you would not be taking finasteride, minoxidil, and dermarolling? Makes no sense.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Yeah i'd say 6 months minimum before decent results.

• Love it
How is your hairline? I know that crown area is so graft consuming that I would probably just go for front solely

I had a hair transplant done in Feb this year (I was NW2 and only had a small number of grafts done)...this very well might grow in. My grafts looked like yours 2 months in. Been 5 months and still not fully grown in for me.
Wishing you luck, man. Btw, I got a relatively small number of grafts too, about 1500.

So over your scalp would’ve been full see through in natural lighting either way lol,soo fucking over for you I can’t even explain ,you would need 30k grafts to cover the top of your hair that’s how far gone you are

just wait

• +1
If you’re at this position I don’t understand why you would not be taking finasteride, minoxidil, and dermarolling? Makes no sense.
I can't tolerate the side effects of finasteride.
Minoxidil doesn't work for me anymore, and I don't want to apply it twice a day even if it did. It's a pain in the ass.
I've used dermarolling for the dark spot on my face, since everyone was telling me it's so "amazing". It was one of the most useless things I did, no matter how many times I did it. I actually think it might've made my dark spots worse.

How is your hairline? I know that crown area is so graft consuming that I would probably just go for front solely
It's pretty good. Got a small number (couple hundred) of grafts placed on a little triangular area of my hairline, though.

So over your scalp would’ve been full see through in natural lighting either way lol,soo fucking over for you I can’t even explain ,you would need 30k grafts to cover the top of your hair that’s how far gone you are
No one needs "30k grafts", lol.

• +1
Reactions: nofap
Huh , backhead balding is a lack of protein in you diet or smh else

High chance that it also can be just normal balding

• JFL
I can't tolerate the side effects of finasteride.
Minoxidil doesn't work for me anymore, and I don't want to apply it twice a day even if it did. It's a pain in the ass.
I've used dermarolling for the dark spot on my face, since everyone was telling me it's so "amazing". It was one of the most useless things I did, no matter how many times I did it. I actually think it might've made my dark spots worse.
??

Finastride has no side effects
You dont wanna apply minoxidil (bc u lazy) okay choice then oral minoxidil

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and ALP
??

Finastride has no side effects
You dont wanna apply minoxidil (bc u lazy) okay choice then oral minoxidil
Not true. Finastride has sexual side effects.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, normie_joe and Lautrec
Plz use fin and also it seems like you needed closer to 3k grafts....

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
I paid over $12,000 for it. Before I agreed to get the procedure, my doctor told me that it will take "four to six months" to grow, but at this rate, I'm not very optimistic.

View attachment 3051888
id just trust the doctor imo he has years of experience and spent years of studying so i wouldnt know better and if any issue comes into place ill just contact him easy

• +1
Plz use fin and also it seems like you needed closer to 3k grafts....
That's what the doctor recommended because I may need more grafts if the balding progresses to other areas. I don't want to deplete the 5,500 grafts I have available.