It hurts

Milly477

Milly477

Iron
It hurts seeing there being an event in the city

Every young guy and girl go to have fun.
All these guys mogging and living their teen years happily, getting IOIS, respect from women and not worrying

Meanwhile I know that it would just be depressing for me to even walk around there.
It hurts

If you don't look like this at the age of 15-17, you will never experience these years at their peak

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ryuken, igniteisbad, prince_ and 1 other person
If you check my post history I used to make the exact threads 5 years ago. Guess what. I'm still around here waiting for that perfect moment to look like these guys you're mentioning and I haven't lived those parties and fun. Don't be a fool like me and go out there

• +1
Reactions: ryuken, polishcel, Tallest person here and 4 others

All these guys mogging and living their teen years happily, getting IOIS, respect from women and not worrying

Meanwhile I know that it would just be depressing for me to even walk around there.
It hurts

If you don't look like this at the age of 15-17, you will never experience these years at their peak

View attachment 2994269View attachment 2994270View attachment 2994296View attachment 2994304
ngl bro it aint that deep just go outside lil bro ☠️

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: ryuken, maarda, Tylermax and 2 others

It hurts

View attachment 2994269View attachment 2994270View attachment 2994296View attachment 2994304
I do see what you’re saying man, but just go out there. Try and have fun while you can without responsibilities. I’m a teenager who’s a MTN. and eventually you realize that respect comes from your overall self. Not just appearance (while it does play a role, and would only be compromised if you’re subhuman)

I do see what you’re saying man, but just go out there. Try and have fun while you can without responsibilities. I’m a teenager who’s a MTN. and eventually you realize that respect comes from your overall self. Not just appearance (while it does play a role, and would only be compromised if you’re subhuman)
I understand. I also wouldn't call myself "ugly" but people just don't seem attached to me ever. No matter how I act and talk etc. That is when I think I need to be chad to be able to pass with this personality

It hurts

I don’t look like those guys but I still go out and get the occasional IOIs, don’t limit urself for no reason normies are out there having fun why do you not

I understand. I also wouldn't call myself "ugly" but people just don't seem attached to me ever. No matter how I act and talk etc. That is when I think I need to be chad to be able to pass with this personality
I agree in some cases