It is a moral duty of ethnics in foreign countries to slay white women / JBs while they're pure and virgin

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Once they've fucked 100s of white chads you should never entertain any of these used whores. They are past their sell-by date anyway. As the story we all know goes, they will hop from one chad to another failing to hold him down. They will either end up single cat lady or betabuxx and MTN (cuck) who doesn't mind 100s of men have fucked her previously. They will end up childless and end their bloodline anyway.

Whether you are curry, MENA, black, gook I don't give a fuck. The white race are a cuck race. They did this to themselves by secularising society, removing God-consciousness, spreading poisonous feminism, promiscuity, selling their souls to Jews, etc etc I could go on. It is the duty of ethnics who are by default more cultured, moral. Even fucking atheist and god-less China and Japan are far more conservative than America and Britcuck. Just watch a fucking walking tour of Las Vegas, they even call it sin city. Their is something completely degenerate and downright anti-human in western civilisation. No wonder atheists like Nietzsche had nothing but scorn for enlightenment values in the absence of God.

It is the duty of every ethnic to restore traditional values universal to every society by taking their women. This is what empires in the past did, so it's no different here. It's a form of reverse colonialism by ethnics against the colonial powers themselves.

Tagging ethnics and haters.

@yeeyeeslayer @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Abhorrence @gribsufer1 @Azonin @Eternal_

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: barettrealrx, bloomercel, 5'7 zoomer and 9 others
Agreed 100%
it must be like our life goal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, BrahminBoss, NorwoodAscender and 1 other person
Only one certain cuck race wanted to give women rights no other race even thought about it

then they spread their shit ideologies everywhere

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, robtical, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
agreed, cuckflek is teaching me german so i can slay 14 yo german JBs @buflek

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, buflek, NorwoodAscender and 1 other person
Only one certain cuck race wanted to give women rights no other race even thought about it

Ik man - you're well aware of your own country's situation. Tbh Turkey is a lost cause. Shit is happening everywhere. The Jews and their slaves (whites) especially angloids are doing everything in their power to spread.

Thankfully most ethnics in the West (especially Europe) are fully aware of their own cultural superiority over the West. The West only has material superiority over the rest of the world but that won't last. As William Ophulus put it:
"This is the tragedy of civilization: its very “greatness”—its panoply of wealth and power—turns against it and brings it down."

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Abhorrence, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, Abhorrence, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
agreed, cuckflek is teaching me german so i can slay 14 yo german JBs @buflek
Germany is already being conquered. Learn Polish or some shit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and yeeyeeslayer
Germany is already being conquered. Learn Polish or some shit.
lol tbh, i don't really see myself as conquering/cucking anyone when i get with white women i just think they're hot JFL

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, NorwoodAscender and SecularIslamist
lol tbh, i don't really see myself as conquering/cucking anyone when i get with white women i just think they're hot JFL
I don't find them hot. To me MENA women are what white women are to ethnics. But I support ethnic breeding with white women especially curries. White and curry can look mogger. Curries and whites are very long distance ancestors after all.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, NorwoodAscender, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and 1 other person
I know, I know, I know that you're drunk
Tell me what you want after this club
You know I get nasty

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, NorwoodAscender and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
Once they've fucked 100s of white chads you should never entertain any of these used whores. They are past their sell-by date anyway. As the story we all know goes, they will hop from one chad to another failing to hold him down. They will either end up single cat lady or betabuxx and MTN (cuck) who doesn't mind 100s of men have fucked her previously. They will end up childless and end their bloodline anyway.

Whether you are curry, MENA, black, gook I don't give a fuck. The white race are a cuck race. They did this to themselves by secularising society, removing God-consciousness, spreading poisonous feminism, promiscuity, selling their souls to Jews, etc etc I could go on. It is the duty of ethnics who are by default more cultured, moral. Even fucking atheist and god-less China and Japan are far more conservative than America and Britcuck. Just watch a fucking walking tour of Las Vegas, they even call it sin city. Their is something completely degenerate and downright anti-human in western civilisation. No wonder atheists like Nietzsche had nothing but scorn for enlightenment values in the absence of God.

It is the duty of every ethnic to restore traditional values universal to every society by taking their women. This is what empires in the past did, so it's no different here. It's a form of reverse colonialism by ethnics against the colonial powers themselves.

Tagging ethnics and haters.

@yeeyeeslayer @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Abhorrence @gribsufer1 @Azonin @Eternal_
Based. I just love white women but they are the worst race for LTR

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, NorwoodAscender and SecularIslamist

the ethnics that come to the west develop the same ideology, diversity lgbtq+ rights

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel and dehydrated
Agreed. I don't even like cumskins foids but I smash because

1. they're easy asf
2. to cuck mayocels
3. if I ever decided to have kids (hopefully not) I can create light skin moggers

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and SecularIslamist
the ethnics that come to the west develop the same ideology, diversity lgbtq+ rights
No they don't unless you're talking about cuck Americans.

Sure some do. It's inevitable. But more end up more conservative and political than their own parents JFL. Modernity and ethnic culture are a lethal combination.

You literally claimed white women were under attack in another thread, so stfu.

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence

Sure some do. It's inevitable. But more end up more conservative and political than their own parents JFL. Modernity and ethnic culture are a lethal combination.

"You literally claimed white women were under attack in another thread, so stfu."

No the title of the thread is "Are white women under attack?" wash your glasses they are in chicken fried grease nigger.

Regarding the nature of conservatism amongst shitskins that come here, the only thing i see is that white women (at least in usa) race mix the least out of any other race percentage wise, so its as if the shitskins that come here develop the rather "liberal" perspective of race mixing ; ). If you have any studies that you would like to send regarding the evidence of your claims please share them!

Agreed but making your religion your identity is cringe

Agreed. I don't even like cumskins foids but I smash because

1. they're easy asf
2. to cuck mayocels
3. if I ever decided to have kids (hopefully not) I can create light skin moggers
This I fuck then cos they are whores. I don’t even fuck them tbh I mainly fuck ethnics of the brown variants I find them even easier I don’t even have to larp as Muslim.

This is why I say god has transferred the Mandate of Heaven of Christianity to the black race. Sure we have many Muslims in our ranks but black Christian’s and Latinos are the only ones willing to aggressively fight for our religion. The next crusaders will look like an Netflix racial recast 😂🤣 with BBCs and Latinos in European knight armour

• Hmm...
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
Just do the bidding of the Jews bro! Just be complacent in your role and act as their bioweapon!
@deadmanwalking

• JFL
Reactions: dehydrated
But even getting with 100 laycount white foid isnt as bad. Its still a loss to white man. He loss one more women to be able to make pure white kids.

Again Muslims always cope when asked if whites are this and that then why are they in the West instead of their enslaving middle eastern shitholes? Mods, the pro Muslim agenda here needs to go now.

• JFL
Reactions: dehydrated