It is a torture being attracted to women but being insufficient for them to have sex with you

D

Deleted member 20848

Victim of the current society| islammaxxing
Joined
Jul 18, 2022
Posts
3,208
Reputation
2,762
My coping in Saudi Arabia is going well but I just jerked off and realize that people are actually having sex and not living monk mode like I do here. I honestly want to live in a society similar to my lifestyle like saudi but sadly I am returning to turkey soon
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22063
Then just take what's yours by force idk (in Elden Ring)
 
  • +1
Reactions: _MVP_
Mf just realized what inceldom is
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19174 and Deleted member 25667
Yep then try imagining all the hundreds of guys who were sufficient for them to have sex with...
 

Similar threads

ArchangeI
Replies
12
Views
88
Dydargas_
Dydargas_
BadLuck7892
Replies
16
Views
96
BadLuck7892
BadLuck7892
Troo_
Replies
1
Views
20
BrendioEEE
BrendioEEE
hexum.dnd
Replies
8
Views
71
elderpuff
elderpuff
s3emblance
Replies
0
Views
22
s3emblance
s3emblance

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top