It is absolutely selfish for ethnic women to get impregnated by anyone else other than white men

SupremeDream

SupremeDream

Master
The only exception are Hispanics, most of which are already mixed with great amounts European blood

Excluding them, there’s not a single non white race where full blooded ethnics look better on average than half white ethnics. Not a single one. All ethnic women should be trying to have half white kids to give their children an optimal chance of as high of a SMV as possible

I know SFcels don’t like it but nobody gives a fuck what you think :lul:

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chadeep, intovoid, Incoming and 4 others
The only exception are Hispanics, most of which are already mixed with great amounts European blood

Excluding them, there’s not a single non white race where full blooded ethnics look better on average than half white ethnics. Not a single one. All ethnic women should be trying to have half white kids to give their children an optimal chance of as high of a SMV as possible

oy vey just create mutts with no identity bro
Jew soy

full white or nothing, you'll never be excepted as a mutt.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, Alexanderr, chadpreetcel123 and 11 others
cucked thread

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: CopeIsReal, Archangel, japcel and 10 others
oy vey just create mutts with no identity bro
View attachment 400131
full white or nothing, you'll never be excepted as a mutt.
half whites are usually more accepted by their non white side than full blooded ethnic subhumans are. Barack Obama (who wouldn’t have gotten elected btw if he was a full blooded shitskin) is a legend in the black community. Zayn Malik, even if he wasn’t famous, would be more accepted in the south Asian community than the average full blooded shitskin male

• +1
Reactions: Dinger557 and Gaia262
@Gosick

• +1
Reactions: Gosick
Somehow this thread is even gayer than the one Weed made where he posted gay rape.

• JFL
Reactions: majorcope
It overall selfish to have kids if you have bad genes but then again youre making it even easier for gl people

Ethnics never stood a chance

Ethnic cleansing is making more sense after delving into lookism and historical studies as well as the state of todays affairs.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
Ethnics shouldn't reproduce at all

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: majorcope, Fear, StolenDays and 5 others

so if Im against racemixing Im a sfcel?
alright then, dirty jew

so if Im against racemixing Im a sfcel?
alright then, dirty jew
Yeah and as stated in the OP, nobody gives a fuck what you guys think :lul:

It's full white or nothing

• +1
Reactions: Vanquished and Arkantos
Disgusting thread. Kys
Ethnics never stood a chance

Ethnic cleansing is making more sense after delving into lookism and historical studies as well as the state of todays affairs.
Stfu

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, Ascensionrequired, japcel and 4 others
Jews me :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: japcel and Deleted member 5180
dw idc about your autism. I probably mog you and so do most ethnic out there.

• +1
Reactions: 5'2 Indian Janitor, Deleted member 5180 and Incoming
It's full white or nothing
Nah plenty of Hispanic, light skinned and med looking slayers out there

Disgusting thread. Kys

Stfu
You mad, stupid or dumb? :feelsree:

Most shitskins look like shit and have 0 shot of ascending with anything other than dirty drugged up whores. It is absolutely selfish to pop out disgusting shit skinned kids

Nah plenty of Hispanic, light skinned and med looking slayers out there

You mad, stupid or dumb? :feelsree:

Most shitskins look like shit and have 0 shot of ascending with anything other than dirty drugged up whores. It is absolutely selfish to pop out disgusting shit skinned kids
I’ll fuck an Aryan JB to piss u off

You do realize not all hispanics are white looking right

I've seen white hispanics and ethnic looking hispanics

I’m ethnic, why would I care about that?
U sound self hating
You do realize hispanic isn't a race

I've seen white hispanics and ethnic looking hispanics
Hispanic is basically its own race or at least own sub group, even Hispanic whites are different from other whites due to significant Iberian / North African DNA

half whites are usually more accepted by their non white side than full blooded ethnic subhumans are. Barack Obama (who wouldn’t have gotten elected btw if he was a full blooded shitskin) is a legend in the black community. Zayn Malik, even if he wasn’t famous, would be more accepted in the south Asian community than the average full blooded shitskin male
That’s not true. I know a lot of hapas who got fucked over by their white side because white incel genes tend to breed nerds and autists. These kids just couldn’t fit in because they acted too autistic and were really nerdy and geeky. And they ended up significantly shorter than their dads. Just like ER tbh.

That’s not true. I know a lot of hapas who got fucked over by their white side because white incel genes tend to breed nerds and autists. These kids just couldn’t fit in because they acted too autistic and were really nerdy and geeky. And they ended up significantly shorter than their dads. Just like ER tbh.
ER was a locationcel

And I’m primarily talking about shitskin ethnics anyways

Its more selfish for white men to impregnate all the women

OP I know you’re ethnic and into this cucked shit

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
Ethnics shouldn't reproduce at all
Keep crying for ethnics because they rape your whore of a mother and impregnate her on a regular basis while you rot as a permavirgin

Another day, another greyceltier thread.

Fuck you OP! I can fuck and breed any girl I want! You mad that you cant get
Women?? Fucking incel.
FC55901A 3EDA 49FC 9AD4 D63C8C7A6DB1