It is all a scam

Greecgawd

Greecgawd

Humble Chad
Hate to break to you my fellow Browneyecels there is no safe or permanent way to change your eye colour. I was really excited when I heard about Stroma Medical and how they can change your eye colour for just 5000$, then I stumbled upon hundreds of underground companies who do the same operation as Stroma Medical. World Eye Laser clinic, located in Turkey, caught my eye; they had 160k + followers on Instagram and they have amazing transformation pics post laser (Spoiler: pics all frauded), I emailed them and they take ages to reply, they don’t have any registered phone numbers or addresses on the web, smells very fishy to me. The point is you can’t trust those underground clinics. It all made sense when I found this Instagram influencer, Luis Padron, dude literally had 50+ plastic surgeries to Elfmax (to literally resemble an elf), my point is he knows his shit. Luis got this operation done at one of those underground clinics, he stated that the colour appeared only in very bright sunlight and soon after one month brown spots started appearing on his iris, some of his friends also said half of his eye sight is fucked up due to this operation. I really cannot see myself getting this operation done even by Stroma Medical. Really sad day for me tbh, I was so hyped that I was even planning flying to turkey next march to get this done. Fellow Broweyecels let’s stick to coloured contacts.

link to Luis Padron’s post:

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 9919, MentalistKebab and 5 others
Idk I think it's legit or it will be In 5 or so more years

• +1
Reactions: Greecgawd and Deleted member 6892
  • +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman and Deleted member 6892
Eye area > Eye colour.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, Deleted member 6113, Deleted member 5385 and 2 others
Stroma is a bit more official and gets a lot of money from investors it doesn’t use underground tech

• +1
Reactions: Greecgawd
For now it is Stroma Medical or nothing tbh
I need it to get pitt eye color tbh

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Atem Rah and Greecgawd
Its over bhai

• +1
Eye color is insane halo eye area is hard to change
If you’re going to choose one, eye area is way to go. I know an incel who’s eyes are a very nice blue but it looks like shit on him and no one notices.

• +1
Stroma is still in trials, slated for 2023

• +1
HAHA HE FUCKING PAID 1500 USD FOR THIS SHIT

HIS FUCKING FAVELA STROMA GOT MADE WITH A LASER PRICE CHECKER

OVER FOR THIS DUMB CUMSKIN TWINK

NEXT TIME GO TO PROFESSIONALS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SadnessWYJ and Greecgawd
Eye color is insane halo eye area is hard to change
I know but you can’t imagine how many foids I saw got wet over Just a dudes eye colour

• +1
Reactions: maxmendietta
Far to high inhib to ever get comestic eye surgery

Its fine man you dont have to be too frustrated, just ropemaxx and lest live maybe you will get light green eyes ( ill follow you afterwards im fucking sad as well tbh ngl imo jfl rofl lmao lol XD fuck this shit )

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Taylorswift
just use FXeyes contacts when going out of town and when at home just accept your eye color theres nothing we can do rn

there's one in spain too

@Alexanderr

@Alexanderr
I’ve addressed this company lots of times in the past though.

Companies like these have not conducted proper clinical trials for their procedures or at least not publicly available ones that can be reviewed by peers.

Additionally, they use use off-the-shelf lasers designed and built for other procedures, typically for burning a hole through the iris to relieve intraocular pressure.

If I remember correctly, none of these procedures has been approved by any government entity.

• +1
Pssst, isaw someone who got his Brown eyes to hazel green with subminias, maybe.. Maybe they work?

• JFL