it is best to socialcirclemaxx if your only avenue to meet women is online dating it is kinda over

banjojones

banjojones

Platinum

I KNOW I KNOW long ass documentary but here are the important points

*online dating was historically for either for closeted homosexual men to meet unanimously for sex (tinder is based of of grindr) or for social misfits
*women use online dating to test the waters not to find a relationship
*most people meet via mutual friends/school etc and if you are forced to look for dates online it is OVER for you

I can be wrong OK. But think of it. Do you know ANY well-adjusted women IRL or ANYONE for that matter who got married/had a family and a loving relationship by meeting off of a homosexual based dating app? (I bet it exists but do you know anyone PERSONALLY).

NOT saying this to be defeatist black pill I interacted with a lot of women in uni and NONE of them used tinder they met their bf's via class/school/mutual friends/religious communities etc. )

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, mulattomaxxer, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
I'm pretty sure there was a study that said nowadays most people meet throught internet

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, 444, PubertyMaxxer and 4 others

According to Stanford University most people these days meet online. Not in real life. And that was in 2019 before Covid, the online number has probably skyrocketed in 2020-2021.

As dating apps are based purely on looks, you don't really have a choice post 2020s than "looksmaxing".
It's not optional at this point unless you are content with zero matches and results.

• +1
Reactions: 444, PubertyMaxxer, Preoximerianas and 2 others
I'm pretty sure there was a study that said nowadays most people meet throught internet
that is a misconception. what researchers mean by "met online" is for example in college bob meets jane. Their friends set them up via text/instagram. TECHNICALLY they met "online" but not through homosexual-based dating apps (tinder is a direct copy of homosexual dating app grindr). In reality they met in person. The research terminology is unclear.

but do you know ANY successful couples with a family who met on a homosexual-based dating app. (I am serious not trying to be a smartass)

According to Stanford University most people these days meet online. Not in real life. And that was in 2019 before Covid, the online number has probably skyrocketed in 2020-2021.

As dating apps are based purely on looks, you don't really have a choice post 2020s than "looksmaxing".
It's not optional at this point unless you are content with zero matches and results.
that is a misconception. what researchers mean by "met online" is for example in college bob meets jane. Their friends set them up via text/instagram. TECHNICALLY they met "online" but not through homosexual-based dating apps (tinder is a direct copy of homosexual dating app grindr). In reality they met in person. The research terminology is unclear.

but do you know ANY successful couples with a family who met on a homosexual-based dating app. (I am serious not trying to be a smartass)

Michael Rosenfeld has done a lot of research on the dating market since the early 2000s. What you're saying simply doesn't hold true:

Meeting a significant other online has replaced meeting through friends. People trust the new dating technology more and more, and the stigma of meeting online seems to have worn off.

In 2009, when I last researched how people find their significant others, most people were still using a friend as an intermediary to meet their partners. Back then, if people used online websites, they still turned to friends for help setting up their profile page. Friends also helped screen potential romantic interests.

There is no more stigma against online dating or meeting someone off Tinder. Most couples meet through these apps nowadays as seen from the study above.

I was surprised at how much online dating has displaced the help of friends in meeting a romantic partner. Our previous thinking was that the role of friends in dating would never be displaced. But it seems like online dating is displacing it. That’s an important development in people’s relationship with technology.

Michael Rosenfeld has done a lot of research on the dating market since the early 2000s. What you're saying simply doesn't hold true:

There is no more stigma against online dating or meeting someone off Tinder. Most couples meet through these apps nowadays as seen from the study above.
no but does the research specify what mediums people met online. Most people when they hear "met online" assume it means through tinder. But in reality it is via mutual friends but the medium the friends set them up is online. so researchers mark it down as "met online"

Methods of dating

• +1
Reactions: 444, Preoximerianas and khvirgin
Social media is the online equivalent of your social circle.

Yes I do. My friend and his fiance met through Tinder. They have a kid together.

Social media is the online equivalent of your social circle.

Yes I do. My friend and his fiance met through Tinder. They have a kid together.
how old are they?
what is their ethnic background?
why on earth did this supposedly well-adjusted woman end up on a dating app? women are CONSTANTLY invited to shit/have opportunities why on earth would she end up online?
-be honest is the girl butt-ugly?

how old are they?
what is their ethnic background?
why on earth did this supposedly well-adjusted woman end up on a dating app? women are CONSTANTLY invited to shit/have opportunities why on earth would she end up online?
-be honest is the girl butt-ugly?
Zoomers. Arab male, white female.

Girl is his looksmatch, but she's gained alotta weight during pregnancy.

a good percentage of LTR couples are still formed after a real life contact and currently Tinder only allows chads to date, so ig you are average and looking for a girlfirend, socialmaxx is still important

Tinder will not change the market of monogamous long-term relations
Tinder just makes one-night stands easier for chadsexual women

• +1
Reactions: banjojones
Of course you should socialcirclemaxx because meeting organically and naturally irl is better than through some screen. But purposefully limiting yourself by not using Tinder, and other OLD apps seems like shooting yourself in the foot.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
a good percentage of LTR couples are still formed after a real life contact and currently Tinder only allows chads to date, so ig you are average and looking for a girlfirend, socialmaxx is still important

good luck socialcirclemaxxing after uni (your gonna need it!)

• +1
Reactions: 444, thereallegend and PubertyMaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend

Besides

the whole concept of "one night stands" is a homosexual concept (the whole concept of online dating is homosexual tinder is a direct copy of grindr) why are we as straight guys trying to meet women in homosexual manners?

Of course you should socialcirclemaxx because meeting organically and naturally irl is better than through some screen. But purposefully limiting yourself by not using Tinder, and other OLD apps seems like shooting yourself in the foot.
tinder is like 70% male tho you have a pretty low chance anyway. social circlemaxxing seems to make more sense

tinder is like 70% male tho you have a pretty low chance anyway. social circlemaxxing seems to make more sense

Tinder shouldn't be your focus, it should be on the back burner you do when you're bored for a bit. Main focus is to socialcirclemaxx irl.

Tinder shouldn't be your focus, it should be on the back burner you do when you're bored for a bit. Main focus is to socialcirclemaxx irl.
but the problem is we live in an aging country (most of ya'll are from U.S.A/Canada/Uk). The average age is 50! (minus immigrants). Bascially most of ya'll don't work/interact with any young women just old boomers. So it becomes impossible to date since their are no women but all elderly people.