It is beyond over

What will it change I wont get surgery anyway because I live In poor country and have zero job. What really is fucked is that I never got compliment or IOI or anything I feel like women look at me like at lesser of a dog, nobody has ever been attracted to me.
lol bro girls have been rude to me and said mean stuff to me as well.

even if i am not incel u dont understand how many girls i had to get rejected by or how many times i had to try to get that you know?

i think you need to leave behind this defeatist mindset asap.

• +1
Reactions: Over
Bro PM me pics and I’ll do my best to help you. Roping is never the answer. It’s not gonna solve any of your problems. Living a shitty life is better than living no life no matter what people on here say, and just so you know your family would never recover and they would be walking ghosts the rest of their lives trying to cope with your suicide. I’ve had one friend and one friend of a family member commit suicide and you can’t even imagine the effects it has on those around you, even people you never thought cared for you like that.

You may have wasted the last decade but now’s the time to start changing things. Cut that defeatist attitude and at least give it a chance.

• +1
Reactions: Zoneator, Deleted member 4645, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person
Living a shitty life is better than living no life
That's not true man. Would you live as subhuman PSL2? Its pointless I cant be happy in life and cant even get fundamental feelings like love and affection.

I've been coping for years with video games and it's not gonna work on long run. I cannot ascend with GF I am broken so much from all these years from all this lack of validation, I have no confidence in anything. I just dont want to try anymore.

Education: at first year of highschool
Work experience: None
Number of conversations with girls: 0
Number of times i was smiled at by girls: 0
Number of times I touched a girl: 0
Number of strong IOIs recieved by any girl: 0
Numer of times I recieved a compliment from anyone: 0
Number of times I was approached by any girl: 0
Number of times I held a girl's hand: 0
Number of times I kissed a girl: 0
Number of times I was hugged by any girl: 0
Number of times I had sex: 0
Current number of friends in real life: 0
jfl you utter subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and stuckneworleans
Yes I am one of very few truecels here
bro im in the same boat as you but im 24 jfl. i bet you mog me to death also.

• +1
bro im in the same boat as you but im 24 jfl. i bet you mog me to death also.
It is over man maybe you can tallfagmax if you're over 6'2 but if your face is like mine then it's basically rot and die

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
That's not true man. Would you live as subhuman PSL2? Its pointless I cant be happy in life and cant even get fundamental feelings like love and affection.

I've been coping for years with video games and it's not gonna work on long run. I cannot ascend with GF I am broken so much from all these years from all this lack of validation, I have no confidence in anything. I just dont want to try anymore.
First thing you need to do is get some bloodwork done. I would bet anything that your Vit D, Thyroid, Testosterone, or some other levels are severely out of whack.

No one’s saying being unattractive doesn’t severely limit you. Your issues clearly extend way beyond that though. I can’t imagine being to the point where you literally can’t even finish high school and you spend a decade doing nothing. Start making changes. I guarantee you’re not deformed or anywhere close.

Again send me some pics through PM and I will HELP you. Killing yourself so that your life is over. You feel nothing at all and any person and any thing you’ve come to know in your life will never be seen by you again. That’s not a fate you want trust me. Even the bad human emotions are an integral part of life that makes you appreciate the good times more which are still to come OP trust me. You need to try.

• +1
Reactions: cyberjap, Deleted member 4430 and Over
First thing you need to do is get some bloodwork done. I would bet anything that your Vit D, Thyroid, Testosterone, or some other levels are severely out of whack.
Why? You think years of isolation and lack of sex ruined my hormones?

No one’s saying being unattractive doesn’t severely limit you. Your issues clearly extend way beyond that though. I can’t imagine being to the point where you literally can’t even finish high school and you spend a decade doing nothing. Start making changes. I guarantee you’re not deformed or anywhere close.
I dont see a point in living if I am sub5 what can I do in life it's all about relationships and sex and I wont have any of that ever, even fat girls in my class dont give me IOIs, I even got laughed at by JBs that passed by me I even made a thread here about that.

Why? You think years of isolation and lack of sex ruined my hormones?

I dont see a point in living if I am sub5 what can I do in life it's all about relationships and sex and I wont have any of that ever, even fat girls in my class dont give me IOIs, I even got laughed at by JBs that passed by me I even made a thread here about that.
Lack of sex didn’t harm it, jesus. It was poor development conditions and probably poor habits and diet. Get tested.

OP I’m probably worse looking than you. And I was in the same boat from like 19-22. I wanted to kill myself everyday and I had no direction in life and little social life. I’m 23 now, almost your age. And I’ve managed to turn things around and make a great life for myself. I feel motivated to keep improving by saving up for the surgeries I need but also advancing in my career, meeting new people, traveling, boxing, lifting, investing, etc.

You need to plan shit out. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and get mad that you’ve been wasting time. Start making changes tomorrow and set goals for yourself instead of rotting and floating through life aimlessly.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 29883, RAITEIII and Over
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, RAITEIII, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 2 others
It is over man maybe you can tallfagmax if you're over 6'2 but if your face is like mine then it's basically rot and die
I'm 5'10" Islamic Jewnosed, lots of UEE without chin curry in Europe.

• So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Over
never

i refuse to be bullied any more and be made into a meme
Bro I promise not to do anything with your pictures, I just want to help you.

Ive gotten into beef with people who have sent me their pictures and I never leaked despite having every reason to. I value users' privacy.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII, Over and Morpheus
yet you heightmog me.

• So Sad
  • +1
yet you heightmog me.
5'10 is not the best trust me few days ago I standed in a queue at Tesco and I felt so small compared to other dudes and even girls heightmatch me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, RAITEIII and Deleted member 4209

5'10 is not the best trust me few days ago I standed in a queue at Tesco and I felt so small compared to other dudes and even girls heightmatch me
6' is minimum to not be manlet now

• +1
What are your chances to live the country?

Understand that a crazy life takes someone just as crazy, if not even more, to be overcome.

You need to flee your country and never look back. There are no opportunities and you've seen it for the past 10 years. Go somewhere where u can make a decent money, try to run some business or anything. Then get fillers a laser, use lifts, you'll feel nice looking better and slay some foid at a club or smth.

You got me for anything u need tbh.

I don't know the way you think lol. Do you really plan to stay there for years finishing fucking high-school? When you could be done with all of it in just 1 year in other countries? You need high iq maxx tbh.

• +1
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and RAITEIII
Ur not even trying

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RAITEIII and Over
Ur not even trying
If you did not get approached or IOIed at least once (and I see psl4-5 ppl here have crazy stories about that) then its already over.

Theory that only Chads get approached is bullshit.

What is there to try if I'm invisible to girls in my class. Zero female contacts, zero facebook friends, zero everything.

Giphy3 1

Itsover

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and RAITEIII

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Elias
Wow
His nickname is indeed true
Not true there are schemes to skip almost THE ENTIRE high school and only attend for 6 months (January- June) and leave with your degree.

I did that as a teen i skipped 3 years and a half and before turning 16 i was done getting classes and just waiting for my final exams for the degree.

I'm pretty sure there are other plans for adults at 23 anyway.

Thing is you need some money to stay for 6 months at this place. And to pay for this - it's a completely illegal process after all.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I have a 4psl face and am 6 inches below average height and i did never get an strong IOI aswell

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Over