It is completely over for you if you ever posted your face publicly on this site

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
When you apply to a job it’s pretty common that they will google your name and idk but maybe even reverse image search a picture of your face to get informations about you and your past.

Now guess what happens when they find your face on this forum:feelskek:
Even more brutal when your real name is leaked on this site and controversial posts are made by your account (the same account which uploaded your face).

And the more often you posted your pics here and the more „popular“ you are on this site the higher is the chance that someone who googles you will find you here.

And this was just about the Job. Imagine if a person out of your social circle finds your face here. It will be brutally over for you

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lynxress, Oueyy, Deleted member 29167 and 29 others
Extensive background searches do happen for prestigious jobs

But honestly as long as the pics are not attached to someone’s real name, the technology used is not high-tech enough to find random pics of people on looksmax (unless a retard posted the same pic everywhere else online alongside their name)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, tombradylover, closedplatecel and 18 others
@Ethereal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: joeveniro, justinzayn, chawaje and 8 others
most people here dont even have a social circle to begin with so they should be fine lol

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Aero, Costcosuperstore, Deleted member 29167 and 21 others
people irl know i use this and don't care i don't think it is that big of a deal

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 9779 and 2 others
wont matter for me cause i will have surgerymaxxed to chad already, then the rules you mentioned wont apply to me anymore cause chad halo effect overrides anything :cool:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, AscensionUwU, joeveniro and 13 others
getting doxxed by the posters here is scarier than people irl finding out you post here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, justinzayn, fjor2096 and 3 others
Tell them the obvious excuse

people irl know i use this and don't care i don't think it is that big of a deal
Then you probably live in some shithole. In the US you would be fucked hard if someone found out you are on a site which is connected to the incel community.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Oueyy, joeveniro and 4 others
If you draw a line on the pic reverse image search wont give back anything

• +1
Reactions: x052xxxx52111111 and Marsiere214
getting doxxed by the posters here is scarier than people irl finding out you post here
Only if you work in a high paid job in the West. And even then it’s a small risk if only pics are doxxed (excluding someone’s personal details). Locationcels, NEETs and rotters have nothing to worry about

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, thereallegend and Deleted member 9779
Mirin how @Amnesia hasn’t been doxed yet

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, tombradylover, joeveniro and 11 others
autism trait not caring about autistic stuff

(insert person) larped as me
Might work if friends find out, but employers won’t really buy that shit…You’d lose the job opportunity/current position

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, subhuman incel, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
Might work if friends find out, but employers won’t really buy that shit…You’d lose the job opportunity/current position
The tech isnt good so it wont work

• Ugh..
Reactions: subhuman incel
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, subhuman incel and Marsiere214
Mirin how @Amnesia hasn’t been doxed yet
He’s a good guy so no one has a reason to. I’m more surprise how people haven’t doxxed Ravi’s address, full name, etc since he made a lot of enemies here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, alriodai, lilhorizontal32 and 7 others
Just don't have any social media

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, DoctorLooksmax, Constantin Denis and 1 other person
Holy, shit. What a bunch of high inhib dogs.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Constantin Denis, thereallegend and 4 others
The tech isnt good so it wont work
Yeah that’s my view on it as well. They don’t have FBI tech or some shit…They gonna reverse search a pic, search a database for your name online to find stuff and call it a day. As long as you don’t post stuff with your name attached to it publicly you should be fine

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
  • Ugh..
Reactions: subhuman incel
Water

• +1
Then you probably live in some shithole. In the US you would be fucked hard if someone found out you are on a site which is connected to the incel community.
i live in redding california
i have a lot of halos though

Instagram,snapchat maybe even tinder jfl
Tbh they might open an investigation, depending how incriminating and revealing the posts attached to that pic and the account are…but most likely you’d just not get the position as you’d lose credibility and employers would see you as a liability (even if let’s say someone did actually larp as you). It’s unfair but the world do be like that. This is ofc assuming they used your real name alonside the pics and posts

Tbh they might open an investigation, depending how incriminating and revealing the posts attached to that pic and the account are…but most likely you’d just not get the position as you’d lose credibility and employers would see you as a liability (even if let’s say someone did actually larp as you). It’s unfair but the world do be like that. This is ofc assuming they used your real name alonside the pics and posts
They arent gonna do shit. Nibba is still in his med school and hes prolly doing just fine he might be ur future doctor and no one cares.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai, subhuman incel, Prince88 and 1 other person
They arent gonna do shit. Nibba is still in his med school and hes prolly doing just fine he might be ur future doctor and no one cares.
Yeh tbh, it’s not that deep jfl

• +1
Just pay the admin to remove all your pics

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, justinzayn, aBetterMii and 3 others
This is why i got everything personal deleted, i can say everything i want now

Sieg heil btw :p

• WTF
Just pay the admin to remove all your pics
Btw they say muh we dont do that but @AlexBrown84 paid thdm and got ALL of his posts deleted

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Marsiere214 and TsarTsar444
I would come to this site and offer jobs to chads who posted their pics here.

Depends on field. Modt jobs will only check for facebook and twitter shit.

When you apply to a job it’s pretty common that they will google your name and idk but maybe even reverse image search a picture of your face to get informations about you and your past.

Now guess what happens when they find your face on this forum:feelskek:
Even more brutal when your real name is leaked on this site and controversial posts are made by your account (the same account which uploaded your face).

And the more often you posted your pics here and the more „popular“ you are on this site the higher is the chance that someone who googles you will find you here.

And this was just about the Job. Imagine if a person out of your social circle finds your face here. It will be brutally over for you
Hence I never post my face (or my friends) on here

they wont be able to find my face online after i looksmax :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
Extensive background searches do happen for prestigious jobs

But honestly as long as the pics are not attached to someone’s real name, the technology used is not high-tech enough to find random pics of people on looksmax (unless a retard posted the same pic everywhere else online alongside their name)
Dude have u seen Yandex's reverse image search?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
Dude have u seen Yandex's reverse image search?
Yes…what’s your point about it? It’s a bit better than the rest but still nothing special

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
For more prestigious roles it’s more intense tbh
Yeah. For FBI i know one guy, his record totally clean, but his friend got pulled over for drunk driving and he was in car as passenger and they asked him about the incident

@AlexBrown84 :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
I can be so easily cancelled

Users who are viewing this thread

Back