It is completely over for you if you ever posted your face publicly on this site

stop larping

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton
No one here is getting a prestigious job

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18159, LooksOrDeath and Mewton
When you apply to a job it’s pretty common that they will google your name and idk but maybe even reverse image search a picture of your face to get informations about you and your past.

Now guess what happens when they find your face on this forum:feelskek:
Even more brutal when your real name is leaked on this site and controversial posts are made by your account (the same account which uploaded your face).

And the more often you posted your pics here and the more „popular“ you are on this site the higher is the chance that someone who googles you will find you here.

And this was just about the Job. Imagine if a person out of your social circle finds your face here. It will be brutally over for you
Is it bad if i wanna be a UFC fighter ???i have actually thought about this ...this is why I'm using Imgur links ..cause i can delete them later

"you seem like a well spoken and intelligent candidate. You sure would be a good addition to our team."

*Reverse google searches*

Ratings > [ OP ] Rate me in motion. 6'3 manlet deathnic. Do i look autistic? Recommend surgeries. I get heightmogged by females

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Repentsinner, Deleted member 17763 and 6 others
@AlexBrown84 :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Btw they say muh we dont do that but @AlexBrown84 paid thdm and got ALL of his posts deleted

Over for me?

I ask Asian girl what my facial problems are and she said just acne scars and recommend me some stuff to do. I ask her if I need different hairstyle and she said it’s fine.

Walked thru the streets of Bangkok with her and height mogged literally every Asian person. Barely saw any other foreigners and literally zero black/mulattos @Thompsonz

Attachments

• 9C51BF86-034B-4CCB-A19E-5E0AE39F9029.jpeg
    9C51BF86-034B-4CCB-A19E-5E0AE39F9029.jpeg
    601 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
Over for me?

I ask Asian girl what my facial problems are and she said just acne scars and recommend me some stuff to do. I ask her if I need different hairstyle and she said it’s fine.

Walked thru the streets of Bangkok with her and height mogged literally every Asian person. Barely saw any other foreigners and literally zero black/mulattos @Thompsonz
fuark you heightmog at 5ft11, cant imagine how hard i will mog at my 6ft9 height xD

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84

• Woah
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
i mean if you say nothing bad will anything truly happen to you?
When i posted on my old accounts I just asked for ratings lol

My life is already over (never began)

It's actually quite difficult to get hard doxxed here tbh. You have to give out very specific personal information like Nibba did. Posting your face won't do shit unless that exact same image is uploaded somewhere else and can be easily reverse searched.

imgur maxxing

When you apply to a job it’s pretty common that they will google your name and idk but maybe even reverse image search a picture of your face to get informations about you and your past.

Now guess what happens when they find your face on this forum:feelskek:
Even more brutal when your real name is leaked on this site and controversial posts are made by your account (the same account which uploaded your face).

And the more often you posted your pics here and the more „popular“ you are on this site the higher is the chance that someone who googles you will find you here.

And this was just about the Job. Imagine if a person out of your social circle finds your face here. It will be brutally over for you
Retard thinks doing a reverse image search is the same as a facial recognition scan :feelskek: fucking idiot nobody but the government is capable of that

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
If you draw a line on the pic reverse image search wont give back anything
I tried to use it with a screenshot and it doesn't seem to work. Seems you need to be able to download it

Only matters if you're ugly same way as if you have a huge spunking cock shared about nothing will happen but if it's small it's over.
Clown world

Users who are viewing this thread

Back