It is crazy how fast Asians reputation recovered

House Lannister

House Lannister

Officially schizo
I remember during COVID lockdowns and when it was mainstream Asians (Oriental) were the biggest joke. Everyone was calling them bat eaters and shit and my Asians friends said they were scared to go outside. Now probably thanks to squid games, everyone has forgotten about it entirely

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Shrek2OnDvD
Most negative stereotypes about asians came from media propoganda or a small percentage of asians. Therefore as soon as they got good media representation they were good.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Cheesyrumble, Wallenberg and 4 others
be a AM

claim to be from wuhan and here to creampie white women while having covid

low inhib theory is legit

• JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69, Hero of the Imperium, Cheesyrumble and 1 other person
I remember during COVID lockdowns and when it was mainstream Asians (Oriental) were the biggest joke. Everyone was calling them bat eaters and shit and my Asians friends said they were scared to go outside. Now probably thanks to squid games, everyone has forgotten about it entirely
home say young from the squid games

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: House Lannister and Truecel14
Squid games?

be a AM

claim to be from wuhan and here to creampie white women while having covid

low inhib theory is legit
no way this guy is a real person

• JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and traveler
People have no attention spans because of technology. The media can change it's narrative from year to year, and no one will know but all blindly follow.

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, Hero of the Imperium, TUSSELEIF and 3 others
Those at the bottom of the barrel can be elevated to top tier SMV within the span of a few years. Take the mediapill

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, Cheesyrumble, Biggdink and 1 other person
Asians used to have lower smv than Indians only 2-3 years ago , now they mog whites and everyone else

I saw some Indians with cute white/Latinas etc but never an Asian before 2020

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Hikicel69, Cheesyrumble, Shrek2OnDvD and 1 other person
Asians used to have lower smv than Indians only 2-3 years ago , now they mog whites and everyone else

I saw some Indians with cute white/Latinas etc but never an Asian before 2020
Media influence is crazy. My normie af Asian friend at school had girls in the lower years make a fanclub of him

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Hikicel69, noodlelover, Cheesyrumble and 2 others
Media influence is crazy. My normie af Asian friend at school had girls in the lower years make a fanclub of him
Girls would simp for 5’2 bald Indian janitors if media decided that’s attractive

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hikicel69, Hero of the Imperium, Cheesyrumble and 2 others
Girls would simp for 5’2 bald Indian janitors if media decided that’s attractive
That's true but it would take like 35 years of artifical jewish programming to make indians attractive while it took like 5 years for Koreans to naturally make themselves high status

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69 and Biggdink
People have no attention spans because of technology. The media can change it's narrative from year to year, and no one will know but all blindly follow.
There can be no media recovery for curries even if there was an entire media campaign to do so.

Lookism = treatment of a people

Your average asian can fit more into the k-pop look than your average indian can fit into looking like some lightskin bollywood chadpreet.

All your average asian has to do to fit the k pop look is just leanmaxx hard and grow their hair into the kpop hairstyle, and MAYBE.... get double eyelid surgery if they have to.

Your average curry has to be 5'10 MINIMUM, get multiple surgeries get more sharper "caucasoid features" like a long straight nose, work out/ get fit, and finally bleach their skin, oh also they need to have a full head of hair and can't be balding.

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, noodlelover, House Lannister and 2 others
Wow, this is the first thread of I've seen where non east asians really acknowledge east asian smv increasing. I guess it helps that @pur3e and @stickyblickyhuh arent stinking up the thread (yet) 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 lol

Wow, this is the first thread of I've seen where non east asians really acknowledge east asian smv increasing. I guess it helps that @pur3e and @stickyblickyhuh arent stinking up the thread (yet) 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 lol
I was hoping you niggas wouldn’t see this shit jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
I was hoping you niggas wouldn’t see this shit jfl
Leave me out of that racebait brigade. I'm a changed man. I'm just glad this an ACTUAL DISCUSSION on east asian SMV. Not mayocels and ricecels spazing out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, Hueless and House Lannister
For the zoomer generation in the west. East Asian entertainment is immensely popular from anime, kdramas, kpop, manwha, anime music, etc. At least half of my school consistently consooms some type of east asian media in their life. Media pill is real bros.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Hikicel69, noodlelover and House Lannister
If u guys can stand a little bit of east asian american zoomer girl liberal cringe. Heres a long form discussion on how east asian entertainment is positively and negatively affecting both young east Asian men and women in America.

Worth a watch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69 and House Lannister
Squid games?
Record-breaking Netflix show.

+1 for adding a curry (Dravidian, but LARPs as Pakistani). Literally the only non-Korean actor in the show. It gave him a massive reputation boost.

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, House Lannister and Cheesyrumble
If u guys can stand a little bit of east asian american zoomer girl liberal cringe. Heres a long form discussion on how east asian entertainment is positively and negatively affecting both young east Asian men and women in America.

Worth a watch

The comment section is also worth reading if u want to understand what's happening on the ground level with east asian zoomers.

+1 for adding a curry (Dravidian, but LARPs as Pakistani). Literally the only non-Korean actor in the show. It gave him a massive reputation boost.
Its funny how the best curry representation ever in the west came through a TV show from a country that is 99% korean.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, House Lannister and Gengar
Its funny how the best curry representation ever in the west came through a TV show from a country that is 99% korean.
Based Koreans. The director explained why he picked a Dravidian to play a Pakistani. He said he was the one who spoke Korean the best and also conveyed emotions the best, so he picked him.

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, House Lannister and Cheesyrumble

It was crazy. I swear I saw so many TikTok’s and comments on his insta of JBs saying he was fine (gl). He is literally an average Dravidian. Media halo is crazy

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Cheesyrumble
Based Koreans. The director explained why he picked a Dravidian to play a Pakistani. He said he was the one who spoke Korean the best and also conveyed emotions the best, so he picked him.
I was surprised when they said he was paki I knew that nigga was larping immediately :lul: :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Cheesyrumble
It was crazy. I swear I saw so many TikTok’s and comments on his insta of JBs saying he was fine (gl). He is literally an average Dravidian. Media halo is crazy
We solved the problem currybros. Go to Korea and become a kdrama actor. Use Koreas mediapill to ur advantage lol. Even a cutie Indian actress will be in a kdrama soon

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, noodlelover and House Lannister
@Cheesyrumble Isn’t Korean government actually funding this shit as well? I heard they literally have an agenda and plan to spread Korean media

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Cheesyrumble
@Cheesyrumble Isn’t Korean government actually funding this shit as well? I heard they literally have an agenda and plan to spread Korean media
It's not as much involvement as u think. It's not like the government decides what gets made and approved or not. But its definitely more involvement than the average country. They practically incentivize the entertainment industry as whole tho.

It all started in 1997 with the IMF Asian financial crisis happened. The Korean government saw how much money the US was making off movies like Jurassic Park. So they said fuck it and funded the entertainment industry well. It paid off big time.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and House Lannister
Not a good look you taking random sides over the people who helped u spread gook propaganda. Im not even chink yet i did it. smh

this is a comedy site

• Hmm...
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Not a good look you taking random sides over the people who helped u spread gook propaganda. Im not even chink yet i did it. smh
U over do it. It creates the opposite effect ur trying to achieve

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
U over do it. It creates the opposite effect ur trying to achieve
It's fine to show others how asian smv is definitely improving. Those geomaxxing changs are valid, but u dont have to exaggerate every little aspect.

But I would only racebait if we are attacked first. Then it's fair game.

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister