IT IS GIGA-OVER IF YOU'RE NON-NT

Themanletauticel123

Themanletauticel123

Silver
This literally just happened not even 15 minutes ago, I was leaving the class because the class finished, the teacher says "Cya manletauticel123" and because of my autism and social anxiety, I don't respond. It came off as rude to my crush, who noticed the whole thing, and she said to me "say it back" and I didn't even acknowledge what she said either, because I was caught off guard. To make matters worse another guy who I'm not really friends with but on friendly terms greeted me and tried to start a conversation, and I awkwardly stumbled through the conversation because of everything that happened

So now my crush thinks I'm some weird and rude autist and I have yet another cringe memory to look back on

Fuck my life bruh:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::blackpill:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: klip11, rand anon, Bonecel01 and 7 others
Actually fucking killing myself I can't do this shit no more bruh :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

water but yes there is no life if you are non-nt. the real question is can you learn to be nt?

This literally just happened not even 15 minutes ago, I was leaving the class because the class finished, the teacher says "Cya manletauticel123" and because of my autism and social anxiety, I don't respond. It came off as rude to my crush, who noticed the whole thing, and she said to me "say it back" and I didn't even acknowledge what she said either, because I was caught off guard. To make matters worse another guy who I'm not really friends with but on friendly terms greeted me and tried to start a conversation, and I awkwardly stumbled through the conversation because of everything that happened

So now my crush thinks I'm some weird and rude autist and I have yet another cringe memory to look back on

Fuck my life bruh:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::blackpill:
I have done this exact same thing many times, it never began for us autist NON-NTcels

water but yes there is no life if you are non-nt. the real question is can you learn to be nt?
I can't learn to be NT it will never work :feelswhy::feelswhy:

Dnrd rope

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld
You can learn to become NT, but it takes a lot of training. And also you’re capped from being an excellent socializer, in rare cases you’ll be mediocre but for the most part for highfunctioningcels you’re barely NT

You can learn to become NT, but it takes a lot of training. And also you’re capped from being an excellent socializer, in rare cases you’ll be mediocre but for the most part for highfunctioningcels you’re barely NT
how do you learn to be nt when you have been a non-nt autist for all your life?

the right amount of exposure may help in the long term. drugs too.

how do you learn to be nt when you have been a non-nt autist for all your life?
You cant, that’s where your parents come in and other environmental factors. You have to be adapt early or it’s giga over, this is if you’re genuinely on the spectrum

If you’re not on the spectrum but simply awkward it doesn’t take long to adapt since your brain evolved for socializing

• WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: zura and JohnDoe
the right amount of exposure may help in the long term. drugs too.
I heard some people became NT after shrooms I wonder if that would work for me

why do u like her bro she really said “say it back” slut deserves to get her head put next to the doorframe of the classroom and the door repeatedly slammed into her brain ngl

• +1
Reactions: zura
No you cannot. Lmfao. Having a mental disorder includes a whole boatload of issues not just muh bad social skills like spergs @the BULL @Zenis .

Ah yea bro schizophrenia doesn’t matter. Yea bro it’s not like schizophrenics tend to end up like Mvp or Juste. It’s not like schizos have the highest rates of homelessness, poverty, lowest sex rates, etc

why do u like her bro she really said “say it back” slut deserves to get her head put next to the doorframe of the classroom and the door repeatedly slammed into her brain ngl
I like her because she is a literal 10/10.
She's a Malay-Chinese mix and is genuinely one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen.
She has the softest and most glowie and beautiful complexion I have ever seen.

Some people jump off balconies after taking mind-altering drugs
I took 5g of shrooms on my first trip and I saw demons and higher intelligent beings talked to me through telepathy telling me “I wasn’t the chosen one for this mission”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and vermillioncorefan
I like her because she is a literal 10/10.
She's a Malay-Chinese mix and is genuinely one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen.
She has the softest and most glowie and beautiful complexion I have ever seen.
sounds like shit ngl bro. but yea she’s literally a vapid whore with no soul why would u like her even if she was stacy. she really said “say it back” she is not on ur side at all tbh:hnghn:

No you cannot. Lmfao. Having a mental disorder includes a whole boatload of issues not just muh bad social skills like spergs @the BULL @Zenis .

Ah yea bro schizophrenia doesn’t matter. Yea bro it’s not like schizophrenics tend to end up like Mvp or Juste. It’s not like schizos have the highest rates of homelessness, poverty, lowest sex rates, etc
My bad, I’m talking about people on the spectrum, specifically high functioning people. If you’re raised properly/received therapy you can become NT assuming if you have decent IQ

sounds like shit ngl bro. but yea she’s literally a vapid whore with no soul why would u like her even if she was stacy. she really said “say it back” she is not on ur side at all tbh:hnghn:
She also said to my face before that I am "not all that" and that I need to be humbled, even though I never fucking talk to anyone and just stick to myself all the time :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and vermillioncorefan
If u can’t use basic language then no shit it’s over.

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld
If u can’t use basic language then no shit it’s over.
True. I am so socially disabled, that I genuinely cannot buy food from the grocery store. If they don't have self checkouts, then I just leave because I don't want to risk having another awkward interaction.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72978 and HumidVent
My bad, I’m talking about people on the spectrum, specifically high functioning people.
I’m autistic high functioning
If you’re raised properly/received therapy you can become NT assuming if you have decent IQ
I was. Covid happen and then certain events in my life fucked me even worse. I was pretty low inhib and highly more social pre Covid. However I still wasn’t able to mask it ofc properly just enough. Idk maybe my adhd made me sperg out a bit more since I had a double diagnosis. But adhd alone is def a chad trait (knew a chad who had it) especially compared to autism but it’s brutal when u have both

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
She also said to my face before that I am "not all that" and that I need to be humbled, even though I never fucking talk to anyone and just stick to myself all the time :feelswhy::feelswhy:
she’s not on your side bro stop talking to her. she doesn’t care abt ur self esteem sounds like she doesnt even like u lol. i hope she dies ngl bro

I was leaving the class because the class finished, the teacher says "Cya manletauticel123" and because of my autism and social anxiety, I don't respond. It came off as rude to my crush, who noticed the whole thing, and she said to me "say it back:blackpill:
:lul:, k is OP 10 years old ?, Im sorry but this whole scenario just seems like this is an elementary class or smth jfl, Which foid would say the phrase "say it back" unironicaly when someone else just not greeting a teacher back jfl

This awkward situations have happened to me quite a lot specially with women, being non NT is something we can't control it's like a curse placed in our genetics to make us stay apart from virgin pussy.

all depends on what you can handle. microdosing is popular, cant speak on personal experience cuz i havnt tried it. id rather solve this with exposure. also i dont trust them enough to risk developing a dependency

im crying rn bro

I'll order you a Xanax prescription

You def need it boyo

• +1
Reactions: Themanletauticel123
I'll order you a Xanax prescription

You def need it boyo
I had some dude in discord tell me I needed to smoke weed and that it would fix my extreme anxiety and inhib, but now idk what to do. Dm me if you wanna get me some xans

Larp. Your teacher doesn't call you manletauticel123

• Hmm...
Reactions: Themanletauticel123