It is more important to have appeal to girls or PSL fags??

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
What if you fags know something that girls don't know

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GetShrekt, Bonez, Time Travel and 3 others
If you’re a fag, psl niggers, if you don’t require electrocution then hoes.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18159, Deleted member 17791, Oberyn and 1 other person
i'm starting to think being appealing to girls means nothing. i see some uggos slaying or in ltrs
For sure everyone can get a gf and everyone can slay if the right neurotransmittors and somehow average. Not everyone can be a psl king.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18159, Sigmamale, Deleted member 11758 and 1 other person
For sure everyone can get a gf and everyone can slay if the right neurotransmittors and somehow average. Not everyone can be a psl king.
brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and FrameMogger
You are mentally atypical, hence your struggle.
But there is nothing to see. You are not missing out not getting laid. Women especially those people seek to slay, aka non trad degens, are worth less than your shoes. And will make you depressed to have even touched them. Talking from experience.
I now just looksmaxx to be good looking for my standards, despite being able to get laid easily.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: chawaje, FrameMogger, Deleted member and 1 other person
PSL is all that matters

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and the BULL
You are mentally atypical, hence your struggle.
But there is nothing to see. You are not missing out not getting laid. Women especially those people seek to slay, aka non trad degens, are worth less than your shoes. And will make you depressed to have even touched them. Talking from experience.
I now just looksmaxx to be good looking for my standards, despite being able to get laid easily.
Holy shit u literallt described me

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
I have an eye for aesthetics combined with irl experience and objectivity few can match. Truth be told most girls dont know what they want untill its infront of them.

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted member 16453, Sigmamale and 2 others
PSL is all that matters
Psl in its purest non biased form is 90% what facial appeal is about. Take the most extreme example everyone likes to use bcuz they have autism and need to see everyrhing on the very far end of the spectrum - Elias De Poot

Everyone likes to say he’s low appeal or whatever Bcuz of his death tier body but thats not part of the diskussion as its face only and not neck and everyrhing Below. Women would universally prefer his face over 99% of men although that doesnt mean Gandy doesnt get more bitches which he obviously does but he’s much more Than just top %.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: germanlooks, forevergymcelling, Sigmamale and 1 other person
I have an eye for aesthetics combined with irl experience and objectivity few can match. Truth be told most girls dont know what they want untill its infront of them.
then why do they still end up simping for sub chads like tom holland
they're just clueless

Wdym few can match.

idk what he's talking about he thought rob lowe was the biggest mogger in history
Rob Lowe is literarly lower psl then even somerhalder ofc he isnt ideal jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Tom Holland isnt in front of them.
once i saw a 6'7" textboox lantern jawed nordic chad getting rejected by a foid because she wanted to stay with her medium ugly bf

once i saw a 6'7" textboox lantern jawed nordic chad getting rejected by a foid because she wanted to stay with her medium ugly bf
Its not a rejection If she has a boyfriend are you retarded

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sigmamale and Deleted member 18840
they're just clueless
He has more exposure than Elias De Poot

they're just clueless
Because status are more important than looks.
Think of it from a gl foid perspective :
She can get every gl guy to sleep with her, she always was validated by them. Shit’gets boring and her maternal, gold digger brain take over past 20yo, so a guy who is rich, famous aka permit her to be validated
By her peers - cuz females are validation seeking « oh look omg its this famous actor her new bf omg » is everything for a woman.

Don’t believe that because the west isnt poor, foids only seek looks.
Usually the more gl the less you need looks with you, and seek for what you don’t have. Just rarity theory.
While in return, uggos girls will do everything to save their lineage and get with a chad over statuts and money.

Just rationality. Looks don’t explain everything. They just make things way easier if you have halo effect - talking from experience i had it.

He has more exposure than Elias De Poot
Because status are more important than looks.
Think of it from a gl foid perspective :
She can get every gl guy to sleep with her, she always was validated by them. Shit’gets boring and her maternal, gold digger brain take over past 20yo, so a guy who is rich, famous aka permit her to be validated
By her peers - cuz females are validation seeking « oh look omg its this famous actor her new bf omg » is everything for a woman.

Don’t believe that because the west isnt poor, foids only seek looks.
Usually the more gl the less you need looks with you, and seek for what you don’t have. Just rarity theory.
While in return, uggos girls will do everything to save their lineage and get with a chad over statuts and money.

Just rationality. Looks don’t explain everything. They just make things way easier if you have halo effect - talking from experience i had it.
doesn't matter because there are other actors who are ignored by foids. they just think he is actually good looking

doesn't matter because there are other actors who are ignored by foids. they just think he is actually good looking
Which ones that have same exposure and popularity ?
And you don’t seem to understand how foid brain is sheepish. Literally all it takes for’them to find u hot is soft power.
If media portrays u as hot in few years u will
Be considered as hot by them.

He is fucking spiderman you retard literarly the most famous superhero Among teens and you’re out here wondering why some girls call him hot.

Whats next fucking Tom Hiddleston is actually chad Bcuz lots of girls call him hot on tik tok?

Bro, Tom Holland is one of the most famous actors nowadays, there are few people in Hollywood with the same exposure that he has been having (taking into account only actors that are in their prime, not oldfags).

He is fucking spiderman you retard literarly the most famous superhero Among teens and you’re out here wondering why some girls call him hot.

Whats next fucking Tom Hiddleston is actually chad Bcuz lots of girls call him hot on tik tok?

View attachment 1656489
it seems like you didn't get the point better man
Which ones that have same exposure and popularity ?
And you don’t seem to understand how foid brain is sheepish. Literally all it takes for’them to find u hot is soft power.
If media portrays u as hot in few years u will
Be considered as hot by them.
a lot. take will smith, women never said he's hot and he had hero parts

Bro, Tom Holland is one of the most famous actors nowadays, there are few people in Hollywood with the same exposure that he has been having (taking into account only actors that are in their prime, not oldfags).
it is the other way around. they gave the role to tom holland because girls think he's hot

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bvnny.
a lot. take will smith, women never said he's hot and he had hero parts
He is an oldcel. But trust go ask girls when he was younger if they find him ugly.
Bro foids lust over B jordan hard and lil peep.

He is an oldcel. But trust go ask girls when he was younger if they find him ugly.
Bro foids lust over B jordan hard and lil peep.
they never lusted over will smith . they lust over lil peep but not post malone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
I'm omniscient

you got it wrong for it's not a dichotomous matter. all pslers did was try approximate to the female instinctual desire, think catfishes

then coping got in the way, tons of coping, and now we have copers thinking gymcel masc ogres are epitome of attractiveness

6.5 PSL is the sweet spot, you’ll get worshipped on forums and be an IRL slayer to go with it.

girls opinion sway in the wind and are for sale to the highest bidder. psl opinion matters more in finding objective truth of appeal and aesthetics

Would rather be getting my dick wet 24/7 than be worshipped by schizos on an fed monitored forum

Being good looking to make ton of money from it ( modelling, tiktok)

There definitely is a correlation between PSL and attractiveness
All high PSL individuals in this incel sphere are attractive, 90+ % of them would be seen as universally attractive too
People like to exaggerate O'Aspie or De Poot comments, they would still be seen as gods IRL by the larger majority so let's not get ridiculous

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18603