It is now time for Jews and Christians to become allies and defeat Islam

D

Deleted member 51576

✝️ DEUS VULT ✝️
Shalom niggas,

The time has come. Hashem and Jesus would want this from us. We must put aside our differences and begin the holy war of all holy wars to end the monstrosity that is Islam.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Aladin, TheAnomaly, Debetro and 17 others
holy shit this has to be a joke

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadmanwalking, coisbhai, pig_face and 8 others
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, geenk worg, RAMU KAKA and 5 others
PLEASE RAPE THIS FUCKING RETARDED PIECE OF SHIT.

I TOLD YOU ALL THIS DISGUSTING FILTHY SHIT WAS A KIKE

@i_love_roosters @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @yeeyeeslayer @PrinceLuenLeoncur @SecularIslamist @Fiqh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: coisbhai, pig_face, 5'7 zoomer and 7 others
Shut up faggot
The Jews killed Jesus and think your a filthy beast animal and sitting next to you is the same as sitting with a dog

I’m paraphrasing the Talmud

Attachments

• IMG_4649.jpeg
    IMG_4649.jpeg
    50.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4650.jpeg
    IMG_4650.jpeg
    94.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, deadmanwalking, coisbhai and 4 others
The Jews killed Jesus and think your a filthy beast animal and sitting next to you is the same as sitting with a dog

He's a jew bhai :sick:

On my life. The dots are connecting.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: coisbhai, 5'7 zoomer and noobs
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, geenk worg, RAMU KAKA and 2 others

I do not care what the Talmud says. I care about the elimination of Islam

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro, 5'7 zoomer, RAMU KAKA and 5 others
Shhhhh, dry your tears little sand monkey.
Kill yourself you filthy kike

Fucking end your life

On god if i ever saw you irl i would fucking rip off your eyeballs and force you to eat them

Lol this has to be a jew larping.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: coisbhai, 5'7 zoomer, HTN_Mentalcel and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Debetro, 5'7 zoomer, n9wiff and 2 others
Islam is a threat. 15 million Jews who have contributed immensely to the world are not a threat to Christianity. That is why.
Keep crying you zionist

Haha. You do know what jews think of Jesus right? :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and murdah
Keep crying you zionist

Stop your crying, muhammed. You cannot have your virgin pussy buffet just yet. Allah has other martyrs to serve before you. Wait your turn

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
Stop your crying, muhammed. You cannot have your virgin pussy buffet just yet. Allah has other martyrs to serve before you. Wait your turn
You're a pussy. Like your other mossad buddies.

You think calling me muhammed is an insult? :lul::lul: fucking dumbass kike I'll gas your whole bloodline

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, coisbhai, 5'7 zoomer and 6 others
@RAMU KAKA look at this pussy

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
You're a pussy. Like your other mossad buddies.

You think calling me muhammed is an insult? :lul::lul: fucking dumbass kike I'll gas your whole bloodline

This is you, @Fiqh @SecularIslamist and @MaghrebGator at the strip club. You islamists sure do love your goats

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro, 5'7 zoomer, n9wiff and 1 other person
Islam is a threat. 15 million Jews who have contributed immensely to the world are not a threat to Christianity. That is why.
“My fellow goy- I meant Christian’s, we gotta team up against the islamists! Because uhh.. It doesn’t matter! Jesus was our friend too trust me”
IMG 7780

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Autismcel, 5'7 zoomer and 6 others
I do not care what the Talmud says. I care about the elimination of Islam

Shalom niggas,

The time has come. Hashem and Jesus would want this from us. We must put aside our differences and begin the holy war of all holy wars to end the monstrosity that is Islam.

View attachment 2942241
View attachment 2942243
View attachment 2942246
View attachment 2942248
nigga your religious has a book full of jews seething about jesus

I don't like Islam but Islam is based off Christianity, Jews hate Christians way more than any muslim and muslims hate jews

theres a bill in the senate for anti-Semitic speech that will ban anti jewish bible verses

Attachments

• video_2024-04-16_19-31-11.mp4
    2.8 MB
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and Tabula Rasa
You're a pussy :lul::lul::lul:

Hiding behind a screen like all the kikes :lul:🖕🏼🖕🏼 would love to see you being this brave irl pussy
I don’t have a problem being brave irl. I’m 6’2.5” ~100kg and armed. Do not threaten me with a good time, muslimcel

I don’t have a problem being brave irl. I’m 6’2.5” ~100kg and armed. Do not threaten me with a good time, muslimcel
Show proof or suck my dick you little faggot

Exactly. Fucking retard

this is literally false idk y it’s still being spread as fact, she was like 18-20

Why do you lie? Muslims do not even agree with you. Islam scholars do not agree with you. Islam does not agree with you.

View attachment 2942294

Why do you lie? Muslims do not even agree with you. Islam scholars do not agree with you. Islam does not agree with you.
This is one source by one guy, there’s multiple others that say that her sister was 10 years older so if u calculate from there onwards and match up dates etc u can see that she was 19 etc stop following the masses and do ur own research, plus Arabs used to say age differently too so this source u pulled up isn’t even contradictory to what I’m saying since they add 10, there was even a general they said that led an army at 7, u gonna say that that’s true too? Obviously meaning 17 according to Arabs. Education is important bro

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
This is one source by one guy, there’s multiple others that say that her sister was 10 years older so if u calculate from there onwards and match up dates etc u can see that she was 19 etc stop following the masses and do ur own research, plus Arabs used to say age differently too so this source u pulled up isn’t even contradictory to what I’m saying since they add 10, there was even a general they said that led an army at 7, u gonna say that that’s true too? Obviously meaning 17 according to Arabs. Education is important bro
Don’t talk to me about education when you think the most perfect and exemplary human to exist is a nomadic sand monkey and killer who married a 6 year old child and fucked her when she was 9

The scholastic and even normalized widespread Islamic stance is that Aisha was 6 when she was married to 54 year old Muhammad’s. I will not consider your opinion because you do not speak for Islam.

Don’t talk to me about education when you think the most perfect and exemplary human to exist is a nomadic sand monkey and killer who married a 6 year old child and fucked her when she was 9

The scholastic and even normalized widespread Islamic stance is that Aisha was 6 when she was married to 54 year old Muhammad’s. I will not consider your opinion because you do not speak for Islam.
bro literally the biggest scholars have mentioned that her sis was 10 years older than her so it completely debunks this whole pointless argument about “uhhh he was a pedo” when he clearly wasn’t when u match up dates, if u wanna keep coping in ur echo chamber that’s fine but it’s completely false bro, shalom

• +1
so since that’s debunked what other major gripe do u have with this religion anyway

so since that’s debunked what other major gripe do u have with this religion anyway
You have not debunked anything. Aisha was 6 when she married 54 year old Muhammad

this site is enjoyable with everyone getting along without scum like you bringing religious division into it please kys worst user

• +1
There is absolutely 0 evidence from Shia sources that he married her at age 6 and consumated at 9.

I dare you to find 1 SHIA NARRATION stating this from a Shia imam

If you can’t provide say Sunnis when u discuss this topic

this site is enjoyable with everyone getting along without scum like you bringing religious division into it please kys worst user
Yes so much harmony on this forum where every other thread is calling for Indians, blacks, ethnics of all kind to be gassed and exiled from humanity.

My religious division is surely what broke the peace and tranquility here. Dumb ass faggot

this guy is obviously a jew larping no russian christian would be a kikelover thanks for exposing yourself 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

• +1
Reactions: plukee, Autismcel and romanstock
What the sigma

“My fellow goy- I meant Christian’s, we gotta team up against the islamists! Because uhh.. It doesn’t matter! Jesus was our friend too trust me”
View attachment 2942276
Once in school I had an Jew say to me “us Jews and Christian’s should team up to beat Muslims”

And I at the times didn’t know how fucked the Talmud is (neither did he I assume) and I just said “Why? I have no issue with Muslims they are people like us, sure their religion isn’t the best but we humans aren’t good people like god either so we haven’t no right to judge”

@Autismcel @i_love_roosters @murdah

I also mentioned how Jews and Christians aren’t EXACALLY buddies but he said how Muslims are the ones that are a true violent threat. The truth is that Jews are a far bigger threat than Muslims which are usually low IQ and all they can do is chimp out, but the Jew hold REAL power they are the true threat

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and cashmerefraud
Rare SHIT thread. FUCK KIKES

• +1
Reactions: gigell and Autismcel