it is over for me?

N

NerdcelThundercok

Equinox
5'5 20 inch frame mexican recessed mouthbreather for 16 years wipefree 4 months haircut free 10 months gymcel build bloatedmaxxed will i ever ascend or be atleast chadlite pls tell me or its over

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-05-13 at 1.30.10 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-05-13 at 1.30.10 AM.jpeg
    45.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-17456299432.jpg
    Snapchat-17456299432.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 0
  • celed.png
    celed.png
    5.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26515, Dr. Bludy, Blackgymmax and 2 others
Mirin frame

you got nerfed hard

you are not ugly, and girls in mexico are short af so you are ok

• +1
Reactions: igr370
you are not ugly, and girls in mexico are short af so you are ok
im just kidding im 183cm like 6 feet tall and colombian will i ever be chadlite or its over

Beanercel, join the cartel

im 6'0 btw what can i improve i never did looksmaxx before will i ever ascend?is there something i can do to be chadlite atleast?

la verdad q tenes buen fisico y buena cara, al rededor de htn seguro, pero la verdad q 165 esta bastante over

la verdad q tenes buen fisico y buena cara, al rededor de htn seguro, pero la verdad q 165 esta bastante over
estaba bromeando jajaa miedo 183, que es htn? soy nuevo no entiendo esos terminos

estaba bromeando jajaa miedo 183, que es htn? soy nuevo no entiendo esos terminos
high tier normie, y si medis 183 estas re bien, basicamente sos chad en el global de altura cara cuerpo

im 6'0 btw what can i improve i never did looksmaxx before will i ever ascend?is there something i can do to be chadlite atleast?
you have a lot of potential to ascend all you really need to do is leanmax and have a good social status

you have a lot of potential to ascend all you really need to do is leanmax and have a good social status
yeah i need to get lean but that was one of my leanest physic ever, i can get rid off of belly fat, i will start mk667 to fix some injures mixxed with clembuterol to get even more leaner, im 18 yo what can i do to improve facial aesthetics?

No, your frame is good, just cucked by height

yeah i need to get lean but that was one of my leanest physic ever, i can get rid off of belly fat, i will start mk667 to fix some injures mixxed with clembuterol to get even more leaner, im 18 yo what can i do to improve facial aesthetics?
Your face is nice but I think facial hair would make you look a little more masculine

Your face is nice but I think facial hair would make you look a little more masculine
i tried but i cant grow facial hair and i dont wanna go bald o summting, i wanna get studle like delissola and those guys with pretty face
any tips on facial hair? im down for anything just to grow more my eyeshales and eyebrows

i tried but i cant grow facial hair and i dont wanna go bald o summting, i wanna get studle like delissola and those guys with pretty face
any tips on facial hair? im down for anything just to grow more my eyeshales and eyebrows
use castor oil for your eyelashes and minoxidil for your eyebrows and use citrus oil for your face to stimulate hair growth

Oh I thought you were 5'5 but if you're 6' you're literally a mogger with that frame, honestly if you roided you'd look insane
i dont have money to afford roids, im planning a 100 dollars mk + clembuterol stack, im from third world country plus unemployed because i dont work i study

• +1
Reactions: User28823
You can ascend...but you are already better looking than most of the guys.

What can I do to ascend I'm bloatedmaxxed already
First, become lean...
Second, don't rott here and leave for your own good...
Third identity what GIRLS like these days by social media..
Fourth, don't overexcess focus on the idea of surgery...
Fifth, try to maintain good mental health level( most important thing)
Sixth, don't come here again;there are better sources of entertainment out there..

First, become lean...
Second, don't rott here and leave for your own good...
Third identity what GIRLS like these days by social media..
Fourth, don't overexcess focus on the idea of surgery...
Fifth, try to maintain good mental health level( most important thing)
Sixth, don't come here again;there are better sources of entertainment out there..
ok how can i delete this post then

Mtn..You are zygoless bro you need zygos to ascend

WTF.
Man, we know you're here for compliments. You're gl, that frame is really good. Your femurs look... short.
Just go get a girlfriend and leave here. Forumites never moved past Chico worship.

5'5 man. It's over man. sorry.

WTF.
Man, we know you're here for compliments. You're gl, that frame is really good. Your femurs look... short.
Just go get a girlfriend and leave here. Forumites never moved past Chico worship.
femurs arent showing at all in that photo, i worked hard to get my frame tho, and yeah i will try to get a girl once i get i job. these looksmaxxer need to understand that self improvemtn in overall is better than looking like a fucking alien. they really need to go outside

HTN in brownland, MTN in whiteland.

save up for eppley subcranial obo boyo, its only 28k